rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4431

    Or

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDog69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if these girls do longer sessions? Looking to splurge and do 3+ hours. Incall or outcall it doesn't matter to me. Done my fair share of 1 hr sessions with LLTV but I've never asked for longer and always got the feeling they were booked enough where that's not the case.
    You can take the $$ for an extended date. Why not go back-to-back?? 😉.

    I've thought about taking my budget and spreading it over a day or so and seeing 2-4 girls.

  2. #4430

    Rebeca-VAC

    https://www.vegasasian.club/rebeca

    I got to experience her on Tuesday and OMG she was amazing. One of the best I have had. Great kissing and amazing DTBBJ, excellent BBFSCIP. Yes I have used VAC, Little Tokyo and even the service that shall not be named (actually tried that service on Tuesday as well and it was not great).

    Rebeca was one of the best I have had in my multiple trips to Sin City she exceeded expectations and was a lot of fun Enjoy Gents and I'm glad I didn't live there otherwise I might her see a lot.

    Best.

    Binge.

  3. #4429
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDog69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if these girls do longer sessions? Looking to splurge and do 3+ hours. Incall or outcall it doesn't matter to me. Done my fair share of 1 hr sessions with LLTV but I've never asked for longer and always got the feeling they were booked enough where that's not the case.
    Treat them nice, I'm learning Korean so they appreciate I'm trying to make an effort to be friendly. I got around 15-20 minutes over the hour and a 3rd pop. But I highly doubt you will get an extra hour or two for the price of one. You can schedule 2-3 hours even over night with the booker, but it's going to cost you for their time.

  4. #4428
    Vegas is slow compared to LA; girls here see anywhere from 2-5 guys a day, on average. If you want to do a longer session, it shouldn't be a problem at all, just ask the booker. Just figure out if it's really worth it before you decide.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDog69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if these girls do longer sessions? Looking to splurge and do 3+ hours. Incall or outcall it doesn't matter to me. Done my fair share of 1 hr sessions with LLTV but I've never asked for longer and always got the feeling they were booked enough where that's not the case.

  5. #4427

    Incredible LOL

    How can 1 girl have "new" TER reviews going back to 2022? LOL SMH.

  6. #4426

    Extended session

    Does anyone know if these girls do longer sessions? Looking to splurge and do 3+ hours. Incall or outcall it doesn't matter to me. Done my fair share of 1 hr sessions with LLTV but I've never asked for longer and always got the feeling they were booked enough where that's not the case.

  7. #4425
    Quote Originally Posted by YoursOnly143  [View Original Post]
    Kobe Tai, that queen got me through High School. An Asian Legend LOL.
    LOL. I met her at a party in Vegas a year or two ago. Carla Carter is her real name. Still amazingly hot at I think at the time 49 years old.

  8. #4424

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Marquise  [View Original Post]
    If only she was really Kobe Tai. Mmm.
    Kobe Tai, that queen got me through High School. An Asian Legend LOL.

  9. #4423
    Quote Originally Posted by HouseWorker  [View Original Post]
    I know discretion is important. But I wanted to know, do they only do incall for these meets?
    Depending on the girl and agency, they do both. I've never done out call with a KA, but the agency driver will drop them off at the hotel and then call to meet on the casino floor or some agreed upon spot.

    Also I've only heard of them doing outcall to a strip hotel and not so much motel 6.

    The agency or the girl's ad will let you know who has in or out.

  10. #4422

    Where do they meet?

    I know discretion is important. But I wanted to know, do they only do incall for these meets?

  11. #4421

    Ohhh yeahhh

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her yet. She look fucking hot. I'll report back.
    If only she was really Kobe Tai. Mmm.

  12. #4420
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayer  [View Original Post]
    What's IOP? It's not in the abbreviations list.

    ThePlayer.
    IOP = Illusion of Passion.

    She looks like she's having a good time and actually into you.

  13. #4419

    Iop

    IOP = ILLUSION OF PASSION. Same as True GFE. Meaning she really makes you feel like she loves you.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayer  [View Original Post]
    What's IOP? It's not in the abbreviations list.

    ThePlayer.

  14. #4418
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276

    La Sera aka Kobe Tai

    I haven't seen her yet. She look fucking hot. I'll report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingGuy  [View Original Post]
    These are reasonably accurate photos of La Sera https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/la-sera-...angeles-418558.

    She is in her late 40's but looks many years younger. Great body and service.

  15. #4417

    Iop

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher0254  [View Original Post]
    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=lev

    Let's get this out of the way. Pictures are not her. Period. She's very hot but not the woman on the website. 5'2"ish, Slim but not athletic type, natural C's, responsive. Everywhere.

    One of the reasons she was on my list is so many reviews mention her IOP, I found out her IOP freakin' on-point. Looking into your eyes and being very vocal. She could be acting at least it's very well done if it is acting or she just loves what she does, either way, I was going with it.

    Standard start. Hiding behind the door in a black see-through with heels, helped undress, bt, shower, business first in the shower than a little playing around, then exit and on the bed. It's on her list for rim, but my choice not too. Amazing finish, rested for a minute and she got the shower going and came back to get me. Helped me dress and another DFK out the door. Full hour.

    Her attitude and personality is the best and solid GFE with the eye contact is incredible. English is better than most, so that was cool.
    What's IOP? It's not in the abbreviations list.

    ThePlayer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape