Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 292 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 342 392 792 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 17724
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13359

    Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had luck with Twitter or X the stupid name it has now.

    Seems like a bunch of them think I'll pay just to talk to them. And of course there's the bot problem.
    These two are local and real. There are a few others.

    At hotangel_4 u Angel For you Illinos.

    At AlenaWintersxo1 Alena Winters Chesterfield.

  2. #13358

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by Bddfc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this gal lately? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161473893
    I've texted her a time or 2 and never heard back.

  3. #13357
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    Bruh do you realize that was your life being erased? . I always use the bathroom when I'm tricking in a hotel room.

    You are dealing with the lowest elements of our social structure. They will rob you, take your car, your house keys, your life, and your family's.

    I tell them I've been drinking, (which 99 out of 100 times I have), and pretend I have to piss. Which I usually do.

    I'm not pulling my pants down with someone hiding. I don't care if they go stand right outside the door. Because it is getting the chain.

    You put yourself in a vulnerable position with your pants around your ankles and your balls out. Someone comes from me other room and you are compromised.
    Usually in this situation they'll rob you and send you on your way. Low likelihood you'll get shot since most John's will never report the incident, they know this. Yes, definitely check the bathroom and shower before removing clothes, lock the entry door and if you can place a towel at the bottom of the entry door. If she ask what are you doing, just say it's for your own safety. If she don't like it, leave immediately.

  4. #13356
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry. But why on earth would anybody want to? LOL. I'm not saying that I smash only #10's, but that's desperation.
    Maybe that guy is like 70 and to him that's a young hottie lmao. She doesn't look horrible for her age but yeah for most of us. Uh what's the point LOL.

  5. #13355

    Huh

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry. But why on earth would anybody want to? LOL. I'm not saying that I smash only #10's, but that's desperation.
    I don't think he was asking for approval.

  6. #13354
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #13353

    Person in the shower? WTF!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    Seen her last night. Definitely an addict. Showed up to her incall. Didn't smell like cigarettes. It's a smokeless place. Went for qv. Bed had everything on it even a crack pipe and straws with substance on it. All covered. She got some miles on her. Was trying to get me hard by BJ and was rushing. I said get on top as she's rubbing pussy on my dick and starts moaning like she's getting off. I start laughing at her. She looked confused. I get hard then do the deed. But the thing that I didn't understand was someone in the shower when I threw away the condom. Door was just cracked and seen a shadow. Girl or guy no idea. Will not repeat. Definitely not from st louis area.
    Bruh do you realize that was your life being erased? . I always use the bathroom when I'm tricking in a hotel room.

    You are dealing with the lowest elements of our social structure. They will rob you, take your car, your house keys, your life, and your family's.

    I tell them I've been drinking, (which 99 out of 100 times I have), and pretend I have to piss. Which I usually do.

    I'm not pulling my pants down with someone hiding. I don't care if they go stand right outside the door. Because it is getting the chain.

    You put yourself in a vulnerable position with your pants around your ankles and your balls out. Someone comes from me other room and you are compromised.

  8. #13352

    Twitter

    Has anyone had luck with Twitter or X the stupid name it has now.

    Seems like a bunch of them think I'll pay just to talk to them. And of course there's the bot problem.

  9. #13351

    Becca

    Has anyone seen this gal lately? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161473893

  10. #13350
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    Seen her last night. Definitely an addict. Showed up to her incall. Didn't smell like cigarettes. It's a smokeless place. Went for qv. Bed had everything on it even a crack pipe and straws with substance on it. All covered. She got some miles on her. Was trying to get me hard by BJ and was rushing. I said get on top as she's rubbing pussy on my dick and starts moaning like she's getting off. I start laughing at her. She looked confused. I get hard then do the deed. But the thing that I didn't understand was someone in the shower when I threw away the condom. Door was just cracked and seen a shadow. Girl or guy no idea. Will not repeat. Definitely not from st louis area.
    Thanks for taking one for us.

  11. #13349
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    Seen her last night. Definitely an addict. Showed up to her incall. Didn't smell like cigarettes. It's a smokeless place. Went for qv. Bed had everything on it even a crack pipe and straws with substance on it. All covered. She got some miles on her. Was trying to get me hard by BJ and was rushing. I said get on top as she's rubbing pussy on my dick and starts moaning like she's getting off. I start laughing at her. She looked confused. I get hard then do the deed. But the thing that I didn't understand was someone in the shower when I threw away the condom. Door was just cracked and seen a shadow. Girl or guy no idea. Will not repeat. Definitely not from st louis area.
    Cool thanks. Glad I asked I almost went to see her.

  12. #13348
    Quote Originally Posted by Penske345  [View Original Post]
    Looks like pic with green top.

  13. #13347
    Quote Originally Posted by Penske345  [View Original Post]
    Seen her last night. Definitely an addict. Showed up to her incall. Didn't smell like cigarettes. It's a smokeless place. Went for qv. Bed had everything on it even a crack pipe and straws with substance on it. All covered. She got some miles on her. Was trying to get me hard by BJ and was rushing. I said get on top as she's rubbing pussy on my dick and starts moaning like she's getting off. I start laughing at her. She looked confused. I get hard then do the deed. But the thing that I didn't understand was someone in the shower when I threw away the condom. Door was just cracked and seen a shadow. Girl or guy no idea. Will not repeat. Definitely not from st louis area.

  14. #13346

    Any info on London?


  15. #13345
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    Here's what I know about the recently 'retired' providers. They aren't really retired, they just aren't posting anymore and only seeing selected clients. They still work but only see those they want to see. The tables have turned a little bit in that they are choosing the clients they want to keep seeing. They are also charging more than they were when they were advertising because they are now offering 'exclusive' access.

    I hate to say but if she isn't returning your messages, you didn't make the cut for one reason or another.
    What he said. Several of the "retired" girls he's talking about have been providers for me in the past. Probably saw each on average 2 times a year. One of them has told me that she's trimming her list, and letting the retirement rumor propagate. Luckily I didn't get cut from that list. I wasn't so lucky with some of the other girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape