Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 17722
-
12-02-23 20:38 #13342Senior Member

Posts: 411Please be specific re legal issues discussed here.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
You think the group got busted? They are based in the city where none of these women are even looked at. City cops have way too much to deal with than women selling personal services.
-
12-02-23 15:53 #13341Senior Member

Posts: 882My suggestion is that everyone should avoid the Angels. For various reason, everyone should be careful if you choose to see someone there because of all the recent legal issues discussed on here.
Originally Posted by RicharddAngle
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 15:51 #13340Senior Member

Posts: 882Here's what I know about the recently 'retired' providers. They aren't really retired, they just aren't posting anymore and only seeing selected clients. They still work but only see those they want to see. The tables have turned a little bit in that they are choosing the clients they want to keep seeing. They are also charging more than they were when they were advertising because they are now offering 'exclusive' access.
Originally Posted by Spade12
[View Original Post]
I hate to say but if she isn't returning your messages, you didn't make the cut for one reason or another.
-
12-02-23 00:37 #13339Senior Member

Posts: 258Fk ember is also gone
Well I had heard mixed reviews so I never made a point of seeing her so I will never know fkkkkk.
Originally Posted by RicharddAngle
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 00:33 #13338Senior Member

Posts: 258Nice report
I what part of the city was she at? I am wondering if there are client int hey area I need to go visit.
Originally Posted by GreekFreak
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 00:31 #13337Senior Member

Posts: 258Turning purple here
Do tell she looks hot!
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 00:29 #13336Senior Member

Posts: 200How'd it go?
Just wonderng how your appointment went this afternoon!
Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 12:01 #13335Senior Member

Posts: 174I'm scheduled to see her this afternoon, so thanks for the Info!
Originally Posted by GreekFreak
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 23:44 #13334Regular Member

Posts: 7Nicol
Others have already reviewed this one but here is my experience. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to bang this surgically enhanced porn star body in the ass. Damage 260. I thought she was great besides a lack of English. Due to the language barrier I definitely don't think I was texting with her, so I assume a handler of some sort but I never saw anyone else or felt uncomfortable. I had already arranged the extra services and price before hand and she was aware when it was time I said "culo" and she responded with an "Aye Papi" Pound that gorgeous ass for a couple minutes and popped. Before that was pretty typical CBJ, Mish, doggy, and then Greek laying sideways. Pics aren't her but are a good representation. Super hot body, kind of butter face and the big lips fad never impressed me tbh. Honestly pussy was good enough and her body was hot enough on a repeat I may just save the extra 100, and Greek is my fav.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...751/4077321833
-
11-30-23 16:21 #13333Senior Member

Posts: 411Ember was fun. Best BBBJ I've ever had!
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 16:20 #13332Senior Member

Posts: 411FYI, Lilia is not in CWE, she's in The Grove on Manchester east of Kingshiway. And yes, she's one of the best.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 11:05 #13331Senior Member

Posts: 1744Angels
I have heard the same about the booker. I stopped using the main number and called the girls directly. Ember was a serious ball of fun. I will miss her.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 08:47 #13330Senior Member

Posts: 687Individually and collectively they were both fun. I heard many tales that booker for them was a piece of crap when it comes to the ladies dealing with him. I think they probably got tired of his crap and moved on like some other Angels have. Lilia (CWE) is scheduled to call it quits next year. Make sure you have fun with that great body before she's all done.
Originally Posted by RicharddAngle
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 06:03 #13329Senior Member

Posts: 447The BBBJ is nothing special.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 23:39 #13328Regular Member

Posts: 6Tavia
Is she really retired? Used to see her regularly. Was told still seeing a few clients. But not having any luck reaching her. Any info appreciated.










Reply With Quote





