Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 29305
-
12-03-23 00:37 #22465Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171Update
Just wanted to let everyone know my gem is gone. She looked just like yoyosavadee a Thai woman that looks sexy. Anyway I went around and visited some other spas again. I checked out dream spa to see if I could find the other girl available but one of you that drives his mf civil engineer work truck was there. You park so bad to where I thibk you have to be older than 65. Well he was busy with whoever the other girl is not lulu. She must be good because I've tried multiple times to see a glimpse and she's always busy. After this I went over to Rose spa. 2 girls were there but only 1 was available. The other was for sure getting a pounding. The one that was available was a 6 for sure. She showed me her tits as soon as I walked in and begged me to stay to fuck her. I had all my senses so I said no thanks. After this I decided to check out ART SPA. They had 2 girls as well both maybe a 5. 5 out of 10. I decided to stay just for the massage because I was tired. I let her give me standard HJ and it was ok. I almost made the drive to Cincinnati because I saw they've got some great talent there right now. Hopefully December brings in some hot chicks that want us to keep them warm LOL.
-
12-02-23 15:27 #22464Senior Member

Posts: 61Lav Essential Oil MiMi
Stopped in today to see Yuyu but was greeted by Mimi she was wearing a sexy little red dress. Late 30's early 40's, big rack for an Asian hero's me to the room I paid the house. 70 for an hour. Her massage was fantastic I like a hard deep tissue massage and she delivered. It was one or the best massages I've received at Lavender. On the flip I opted for FS the girls came out and oh my how beautiful they were soft and firm but heavy could me enhanced but I didn't see any scars. I'm also horrible and judging that so idk. Started mish she was into it pushing back and wrapping her legs around me wanting it deeper. I pounded untill she came or at least she was a good actress with the convulsions. Flipped to K9 for a bit and pounded some more it's hard for me to blow in a bag so she hand finished me with a prostate massage and man was it glorious. Over all really fun visit and I will try to see her again. She said that she is on here until Dec30. As always YMMV.
Looks:7.
Body:8.
Booty:5.
Pups:10.
Personality:8.
English:4.
-
12-02-23 13:37 #22463Senior Member

Posts: 97Yes she is, she sent me another picture of herself and asked me to come see her.
Originally Posted by JadedMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 11:23 #22462Regular Member

Posts: 16Recent Experiences
Been a while gents but wanted to share some pleasant and unpleasant experiences I've had recently. Keep it short and sweet.
Fishers area AMP (I don't want to hurt their business so not naming): Lady was straddling my head working on my back, then farted. Not going back haha.
Still Water & Sunrise: Always my go to when I actually want a good massage. Always nice, clean, and professional with standard finish.
Lesley's: Called ahead for a time since I'd never been before. Get there at 10 am and the one girl working was already with someone and there was a guy in the waiting room so I left and tried my luck elsewhere.
LavEO:
First experience, NaNa, petite sexy thing in a short red dress. Massage not great, she went for about 10 min then collapsed on my back like she was tired and just ready for what's next. Everything came off and she had perfect girls. I was impressed. We had a good time.
Second experience, YuYu, wow she was into it. Gave a good massage at first and then we went at it. One of the best BJs I've ever had. All over it and brought the girls in to play on that action. FS was fun as well and she seemed to enjoy all of it or she was just a great actor. House fee and. 40 for both occasions.
Stay safe and treat them well.
-
12-01-23 23:47 #22461Senior Member

Posts: 61Tina vs Yuyu
Are Tina's bigger than Yuyu's?
Originally Posted by AnalHankerin
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 23:38 #22460Senior Member

Posts: 61Sorry to hear this
That really sucks Dexter I have seen Yuyu probably 6 times now and this has never happened she has always been super bubbly and fun. She grinds on me naked before anything is exchanged. Also one of the best CBJ I've ever experienced was from her. I'm not trying to simp or anything but damn man that sucks. Maybe it was just a bad day for her. I will say that I do tip min $. 40. So the $. 20 might have something to do with it but come on 20 shouldn't change her attitude that much. But as always YMMV I guess.
Originally Posted by DexterIndy
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 21:14 #22459Regular Member

Posts: 13Is Bobo still in indy
Is Bobo still in Indy and if so where is she.
-
12-01-23 15:56 #22458Senior Member

Posts: 1095Saw her a long time ago
Saw her in like 2019 or 2020. Pics are her but older. Overall a good massage. Basic HE.
Originally Posted by ServiceSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 12:39 #22457Senior Member

Posts: 99Russian Asians
I think you may find YuYu at Lavender Oil south accommodating. Also Tina at Sunflower is a favorite.
Originally Posted by Jack4567
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 10:02 #22456Senior Member

Posts: 129Lulu
I would not describe as buff or muscular. She is thicker, not fat looking, but soft. She is a lot of fun though. I would compare her to the bigger one at Lav Ess Oil.
Originally Posted by Laser808
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 07:51 #22455Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171Lulu and my gem discovery
So I've gotten a ton of of messages regarding both lulu and my gem. Nobody else has seen the gem or mentioned the spa that she's at so no one has been there obviously. I can't reply to everyone individually because my inbox now has so many messages. I just read them all. Some of you guys messaging me have 0 posts LOL. How am I going to help you for free when you don't help all of us here? I'm going to post the pics of lulu below. Keep in mind these photos are from my wide angle camera so they're not 100 percent accurate but a pretty good representation. Obviously with the lights off she'll look even better LOL. I love their signs up inside the home too haha. I will say the house is real nice and premium. If we started getting the Chicago girls in this very house we would be golden. I'll have to try and see if I can get ahold of the owner and we get a. Trial run of the beauties that Chicago has. They are almost all gems LOL. To where I won't have to keep her for myself for now haha.
-
11-30-23 20:25 #22454Regular Member

Posts: 2I am looking for a something different from FS, looking for a AMP that does titfuck, thanks.
-
11-30-23 20:02 #22453Senior Member

Posts: 26Dream Spa Lulu question
Saw earlier Lulu at Dream spa being described as buff. Is she muscular because that would be great if so.
-
11-30-23 16:49 #22452Senior Member

Posts: 27BB again
Went back to BB and drew Anna. She remembered me, greeted me with a hug and grabbed my package. We went to the room and didn't bother with massage. She got naked and laid on the table. I went straight to DATY. Just as she was getting into it one of you mongers called. I continued while she tried to talk on the phone. After she hung up her juices started flowing and she convulsed on the table. I think that means she liked it. She laid across the table and I slid it in without even realizing I was bare. Pretty sure she enjoyed it again. Then I laid on the table and she rode it hard. She has bouncy boobs and long sexy nipples. BBFSCIP, which I don't normally do. YMMV, but not by much. Anna and Lisa are both good. Also, she left a huge wet spot on the table and I watched her change everything. The store is clean.
-
11-30-23 15:49 #22451Senior Member

Posts: 67Interested to hear
I've reached out to this one a few times and never get a response.
Originally Posted by Popeye76
[View Original Post]
I'll be interested to see if you do and how it goes.











Reply With Quote





