Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 5835
-
12-05-23 09:02 #1560Senior Member

Posts: 1053Ratings and Duo sessions
Yes, can't wait to hear all about it! You probably will.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
On another note concerning duo sessions. Anyone tracking current national going rates? High end and low end of the scale.
-
12-04-23 18:59 #1559Senior Member

Posts: 738Rating adjustment
I may have to update my rating after seeing Brianna. I missed her last couple of times but not this time. I made my appointment for this week.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 17:21 #1558Senior Member

Posts: 1053Good looking out
Thanks SweetDog, appreciate the info on Rose / Jane. Good looking out for us!
Originally Posted by SweetDog
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 15:02 #1557Senior Member

Posts: 271Rose
Rose is Jane now in case she comes back. New pics on DS site in Nova (389381).
Originally Posted by AnonDop
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 14:10 #1556Senior Member

Posts: 28Jamie or Brianna?
Debating on who to see? Read through all of the post history. Wondering if either of them are open to rimming? Any pros / cons would be much appreciated.
-
12-04-23 12:21 #1555Banned Member

Posts: 72KBlackPink takes I'd and selfie but I don't believe LK does. Or is that how you were verified (I'd selfie)?
Originally Posted by TrevMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 09:47 #1554Senior Member

Posts: 1053Brianna
Haha, yes you absolutely right!
Originally Posted by StfuDonnie
[View Original Post]
I am pretty excited about it! Glad she is back and she was a hot mess last time which I loved. Hope she still sports the blonde hair.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 08:57 #1553Regular Member

Posts: 22They will need 2 provider references. If not, you will need to provide an I'd and a selfie.
Originally Posted by TheBlue1990
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 22:51 #1552Senior Member

Posts: 1766She loves DATY.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 17:40 #1551Banned Member

Posts: 72Looks like you will be too.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 10:54 #1550Senior Member

Posts: 1053Yes!
Christmas came early this year! Love it!
Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 09:36 #1549Senior Member

Posts: 132Ask and you shall receive
Appears that the monger gods are smiling upon you, Bravo. She starts tomorrow.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 13:24 #1548Senior Member

Posts: 1053LK Brianna
Anyone hear when Brianna would be coming back to Atlanta? Last I heard, she was scheduled some time in December unless she canceled due to the national news.
I still owe you all my rankings! I have not forgotten OopaRam, haha.
-
12-01-23 17:59 #1547Senior Member

Posts: 169I bet he meant he would hate to see a headline that read "BobSugarSmith was caught with a girl So Young. Now headed to prison for So Long. ".
Originally Posted by Aakaps
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 16:49 #1546Senior Member

Posts: 108Care to add deets?
Originally Posted by BobSugarSmith
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





