Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 33449
-
12-05-23 09:37 #28454Banned Member

Posts: 5352Did you ask about her friends. Rumor was GPS on her.
Originally Posted by JrSenior
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 09:12 #28453Banned Member

Posts: 5352That post was from back in June. Tits doesn't look like the only thing Busty. I would ask for a resent picture lot of thing can happen to a body in 6 months just a thought.
Originally Posted by CinciftBall33
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 19:55 #28452Senior Member

Posts: 560Sammie
The review that talks about her robbing someone is on Callsescort.com back about 8 pages right now.
Originally Posted by Mckfrk77
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 19:37 #28451Senior Member

Posts: 2248Amber
Do guys talk like the OP? Seems hot obsessed mind blowing hands down best ever before better than god damn sooooo slamming wow insane sus.
Originally Posted by KillerBee99
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 17:24 #28450Senior Member

Posts: 70Amelia signs
FYI. Someone got caught. Hope it's not one our members.
-
12-04-23 16:19 #28449Senior Member

Posts: 195Definitely sounds like a chick typing this shit. She is so hot. LOL.
Originally Posted by CincyBoy525
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 12:02 #28448Banned Member

Posts: 5352Don't care how hot she is or the donations. She has $100 Deposit that's a no go for me.
Originally Posted by AroundCincy
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 11:02 #28447Senior Member

Posts: 61Here is the link
https://tryst.link/escort/ju1cybaby-2023
Originally Posted by CincyBoy525
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 10:36 #28446Senior Member

Posts: 121Sammie
Ok thanks. Looks like that review about robbing people has been removed. Ill look elsewhere.
Originally Posted by AlanDodson
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 10:03 #28445Senior Member

Posts: 148Sammie
No personal experience, but I was interested based on location so I did some digging. One review that she mentions in her ad accuses her of robbing people and she has no other reviews. Number comes back to a burner app. Definitely a couple red flags for me so I decided to abandon.
Originally Posted by Mckfrk77
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 09:43 #28444Regular Member

Posts: 20Nicole
Good morning fellas. I seen this posting over the weekend and was going to text her today to see what was up. Anyone seen her before.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5139037959
-
12-04-23 09:29 #28443Regular Member

Posts: 20Sammie
Yes, I seen her a few months ago. She's cute but that's about it. She can't give head to save her life though. I had to stop her and just get down to business. She was up for CIM but I'm not hitting any of these women raw so I passed on that.
Originally Posted by Mckfrk77
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 08:15 #28442Senior Member

Posts: 121Anyone with info on Sammie?
Seen her adds pretty frequently, searched the threads no info.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/161414275
-
12-03-23 17:24 #28441Senior Member

Posts: 418NaNa
I saw her a few times pre-pandemic and always had fun except for the last time when she was really out of it. Looks like the guy in the pics is her handler from back then, which sucks because she seemed to want to get away from him. Thought about seeing her again but I'm on the fence.
Originally Posted by MateoRo
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 11:37 #28440Senior Member

Posts: 560Problem
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!











Reply With Quote





