Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 60954
-
12-04-23 13:44 #55449Senior Member

Posts: 798Top Massage
Always had a good time at Top Massage. Lucy & Coco have provided great sessions. I was just wondering if anyone had a current lineup. If not, I can try to report back next week.
Originally Posted by StfuDonnie
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 13:28 #55448Senior Member

Posts: 283Mia at ML
I recently visited Mia. It was my first time meeting her. Others have noted that her smile really draws you in. I asked her to do backwalking, which was really good. She incorporated a variety of techniques, including some very nice teasing as she massaged my legs. She's very intuitive and receptive to feedback, and I left relaxed and happy. Definitely will repeat.
-
12-04-23 13:28 #55447Senior Member

Posts: 225Who did you see at Li?
Just so I can avoid her next time, of course.
Originally Posted by Buju1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 13:26 #55446Senior Member

Posts: 798Li
Sorry for your bad experience. I've had hot and cold sessions there as well. Sisi is also connected to Li so may have some of the same girls but really depends who you get. Also try Top Massage, Massage Legend and Sunny Day for good massage and finish.
Originally Posted by Buju1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 12:59 #55445Senior Member

Posts: 36Is FS offered? PM me.
Originally Posted by BacchusIsRight
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 12:51 #55444Banned Member

Posts: 728 years ago and probably fired, how is that relevant now?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 12:16 #55443Banned Member

Posts: 72She moved back to Tennessee with her husband.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 11:35 #55442Banned Member

Posts: 74Don't have her WeChat? Rookie mistake.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 09:52 #55441Senior Member

Posts: 798Would love to know where Lulu went as well.
Originally Posted by ABigBull71
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 08:50 #55440Regular Member

Posts: 13Li
Went to li in Marietta this past weekend and 1 it's a packed place so much traffic, LOL, but yeah idc everybody want to feel good right. But you guys lied the experience is lackluster. I can't lie the massage was decent but the HJ was ass and that's all was offered. She tried to lay with me I guess she senses my lack of enthusiasm. I was turn off and her breath was stinking. All jokes aside I may never go back.
-
12-04-23 02:19 #55439Senior Member

Posts: 198Has anyone seen.
Does anyone know where Lulu went after Kaina bust? I lost her number and plan to be back in the area in a few weeks. PM me if you prefer.
-
12-03-23 22:37 #55438Senior Member

Posts: 495More is an option if you help her with her pain. Level of, can be gauged by the number of cupping marks.
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 22:24 #55437Banned Member

Posts: 72Zero. Most of the girls arrested were doing absolutely nothing, literally, at the time of their arrest.
Originally Posted by BillyReduxxx
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 21:29 #55436Senior Member

Posts: 4061I got lucky here back in 2015. Only because I knew the girl from a previous location. She told me I had to be very quiet during the HE. Plus it was quite rushed. When I left I saw a tv showing all the different rooms. I think she got fired a couple weeks later because she texted me saying she's at a different AMP.
Originally Posted by StfuDonnie
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 20:18 #55435Banned Member

Posts: 129[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!










Reply With Quote






