Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55438
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Would love to know where Lulu went as well.
    She moved back to Tennessee with her husband.

  2. #55437
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Would love to know where Lulu went as well.
    Don't have her WeChat? Rookie mistake.

  3. #55436
    Quote Originally Posted by ABigBull71  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where Lulu went after Kaina bust? I lost her number and plan to be back in the area in a few weeks. PM me if you prefer.
    Would love to know where Lulu went as well.

  4. #55435

    Li

    Went to li in Marietta this past weekend and 1 it's a packed place so much traffic, LOL, but yeah idc everybody want to feel good right. But you guys lied the experience is lackluster. I can't lie the massage was decent but the HJ was ass and that's all was offered. She tried to lay with me I guess she senses my lack of enthusiasm. I was turn off and her breath was stinking. All jokes aside I may never go back.

  5. #55434

    Has anyone seen.

    Does anyone know where Lulu went after Kaina bust? I lost her number and plan to be back in the area in a few weeks. PM me if you prefer.

  6. #55433
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    Morning Mongers. Has anyone gotten FS or anything past an HJ with Cici or May? Would like to hear and see if it's worth the effort. Cici has one tight little body but can tell age Pm me please.
    More is an option if you help her with her pain. Level of, can be gauged by the number of cupping marks.

  7. #55432
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyReduxxx  [View Original Post]
    No matter where you go. Roswell had no lock on FS.
    Zero. Most of the girls arrested were doing absolutely nothing, literally, at the time of their arrest.

  8. #55431
    Quote Originally Posted by StfuDonnie  [View Original Post]
    Legit from the day it opened, no one's cracking any codes here.
    I got lucky here back in 2015. Only because I knew the girl from a previous location. She told me I had to be very quiet during the HE. Plus it was quite rushed. When I left I saw a tv showing all the different rooms. I think she got fired a couple weeks later because she texted me saying she's at a different AMP.

  9. #55430
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #55429
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMarr  [View Original Post]
    Very convenient that 2 of 3 are either closed or been busted already.
    2 are open and 1 relocated, what's the issue? What have you provided?

  11. #55428
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #55427

    Don't bring your own oil

    Quote Originally Posted by LickUmGood  [View Original Post]
    Nothing there, but you can go down Hwy 92 towards Acworth to Oriental Massage (on the right). Some L1 happiness can be found there, but watch your time. You might pay for an hour and get 45 minutes if it's a busy day.
    I can confirm they have their own.

  13. #55426
    Quote Originally Posted by Poshir  [View Original Post]
    I won't buy this dreamed story.
    No one asked you to, but you could buy some game because yours is weak.

  14. #55425

    But but but

    Quote Originally Posted by Poshir  [View Original Post]
    I won't buy this dreamed story.
    I was told to trust and believe everything you read on the internet.

  15. #55424
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    Is three "many" now?
    Very convenient that 2 of 3 are either closed or been busted already.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape