Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21763

    Spring Spa O'Fallon IL

    Went again to Spring Spa and they were busy. Called for a later appointment and got a different lady than last time. Massage was still damn good. Nice, friendly liberal full body massage start to finish. Good to be a known regular here so go often. This place does good massage. Not a one and done jack shack. Be nice, tip well and go often. They said they have cupping here too. I have always wanted to try as another way to get deep tissue massage. Check it out. Good AMP.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/227573.html

  2. #21762
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    This would be the time I introduce you to the search thread button. Search PLM. Then go to their website. Search each name. I reviewed PLM and Brea in the last two weeks.

    Alternative.

    Read back about three months.
    Oh! I see I'll get on that then! Thank you.

  3. #21761

    Plm

    This would be the time I introduce you to the search thread button. Search PLM. Then go to their website. Search each name. I reviewed PLM and Brea in the last two weeks.

    Alternative.

    Read back about three months.

  4. #21760

    Apologies

    I'm sorry for the unintentional double post asking for the same info. I didn't know how it worked and thought it didn't go through.

  5. #21759
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony9  [View Original Post]
    OhDEE. Passed away, likely 10 yrs ago (.
    Not that Dee. Different one. I think she moved about 3 years ago.

  6. #21758

    Lilly / Blossom

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadKing1983  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    Does anyone have any information about what might have happened to Lilly of the Nile located in North County. I got to see her a few weeks back and really enjoyed the time. In fact I thought she was fantastic! All of her information has just disappeared. Ads on rub rankings, twitter etc. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
    Rebranded? https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...nds-43904.html.

  7. #21757

    PLM Curiousity

    So I'm fairly new here and I've been lurking around on this forum and I got curious to try now. I'm thinking about trying out PLM, specifically Brea and see how it goes. Anything I need to know beforehand? Or any advice? Also Jenny has me curious too, so any info on her would be greatly appreciated.

  8. #21756

    New to this

    So I've lurking around here and new to this kind of scene. I'm planning on trying PLM out, specifically Brea. Is there anything I should know beforehand? Also, wanted to try Jenny, anything on her I should know too?

  9. #21755
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    So anyone tried recently?? $110 base price?? Would like to know if any one tried recently and their experience?? Dm me thanks.
    Sounds like Straight massage to me, that's like going to Massage Luxe at 110. All the ones we like are 60 or70 plus tip.

  10. #21754
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl  [View Original Post]
    I wish I could see Dee in st charles but think she moved?

    Catzmm is retired too.
    OhDEE. Passed away, likely 10 yrs ago (.

  11. #21753
    Quote Originally Posted by DScott  [View Original Post]
    Relaxing massage in St Charles.

    If you haven't seen Jenny in the last few months, she's lost a lot of weight and looks great.
    I wish I could see Dee in st charles but think she moved?

    Catzmm is retired too.

  12. #21752

    Secret

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    I've never gotten offered anything more than a massage but only visited secret garden once. I believe or hope multiple visits to any place builds rapport, trust, attraction, and you must tip. I tipped and got nothing but an amazing massage. I've not returned since my first and only visit. I suspect with all these posts, there are guys here reading these, that quietly are getting more services. The problem is if any of us truly gets extras and shares that info. The place will be bombarded with bookings, attention, and some crazy people wanting services for base / tipless prices (I've heard stories). But I also understand this forum is meant to share info. Secret strikes me as a place that will offer extras after many visits, tips, and rapport, but only received a massage during my visit. The gal whispered in my ear during the visit as she was leaving the room. I'm guessing she was saying 'come back and you'll be happy' but I can never understand what these gals are saying and I'm too shy to outright pantomime gestures to ask. What I do is display a 50-100 $ tip on table. This has worked at other places but didn't work at secret. Best to all and I hope you get extras here. I'll return when I'm back in that area.
    Though $110 base is too high to test and build.

  13. #21751

    Secret

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    So anyone tried recently?? $110 base price?? Would like to know if any one tried recently and their experience?? Dm me thanks.
    I've never gotten offered anything more than a massage but only visited secret garden once. I believe or hope multiple visits to any place builds rapport, trust, attraction, and you must tip. I tipped and got nothing but an amazing massage. I've not returned since my first and only visit. I suspect with all these posts, there are guys here reading these, that quietly are getting more services. The problem is if any of us truly gets extras and shares that info. The place will be bombarded with bookings, attention, and some crazy people wanting services for base / tipless prices (I've heard stories). But I also understand this forum is meant to share info. Secret strikes me as a place that will offer extras after many visits, tips, and rapport, but only received a massage during my visit. The gal whispered in my ear during the visit as she was leaving the room. I'm guessing she was saying 'come back and you'll be happy' but I can never understand what these gals are saying and I'm too shy to outright pantomime gestures to ask. What I do is display a 50-100 $ tip on table. This has worked at other places but didn't work at secret. Best to all and I hope you get extras here. I'll return when I'm back in that area.

  14. #21750
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    So anyone tried recently?? $110 base price?? Would like to know if any one tried recently and their experience?? Dm me thanks.
    Let us all know.

  15. #21749

    Secret Garden

    So anyone tried recently?? $110 base price?? Would like to know if any one tried recently and their experience?? Dm me thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape