Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 401 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 451 501 901 1401 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 33760
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27760
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about this girl. Has anybody any info on her? Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...r/604038953903
    One of my favorite ladies to fuck. Maybe I'll give her a call this week.

  2. #27759
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    Found a gem in the rough Apartment Asian in the Quincy area. Slim body, small tits but nice eraser nipples, decently cute not old but not young. She's a cut above because she performs well. Good passion / fakes it well / makes you feel into it. 120 QV not sure how much HH probably 140. Not your typical dead fish apartment asian. Touch the puss and she got wet. Speaks less than zero english though, so don't expect much convo.

    Contributing seniors or those with something to offer PM for deets.
    Are we talking about "uncles home" on west squantum?

  3. #27758

    Sami

    Anybody seen this lady? Talked to her a bit last week but couldn't get a read on her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/161409721

  4. #27757

    Not everyone's ideal dream but

    But loves it rough and Greek if those are your things.

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    Not aware of her ever being in Bridgewater area. Been in Boston & Metrowest but mostly in Worcester. Been around +/-20 years now so add 10+ to the stated 30 yrs age.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...4/793678614828

  5. #27756
    Quote Originally Posted by HunneMan  [View Original Post]
    She is not in Boston any longer. To bad would have loved to seen her.
    She told me that FS may be available after a few dates for $350 But No Kissing or DATY.

  6. #27755

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    You paid that much just for BBBJ? He ask if there was FS and you don't mention that.
    She is not in Boston any longer. To bad would have loved to seen her.

  7. #27754
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    I think that's Courtney in Roxbury. Very nice girl, but has her quirks. Clean freak.
    Yeah, that was her name, I remember now. I remember she has a nice Medusa tattoo on one arm.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  8. #27753
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager69  [View Original Post]
    $200 hh $250 hr.

    BBBJ is YMMV no upsell.
    You paid that much just for BBBJ? He ask if there was FS and you don't mention that.

  9. #27752
    Quote Originally Posted by ClPost045  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? No kissing so no FS or oral I assume.
    $200 hh $250 hr.

    BBBJ is YMMV no upsell.

  10. #27751
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-27757.html

    I finally saw her.

    She's nice, not bad looking.

    Body to body rub with mutual touching.

    No Kissing any place on her Body.

    But There was more available.
    What was the damage? No kissing so no FS or oral I assume.

  11. #27750

    This is Lexi Blaze

    Quote Originally Posted by SoapDish  [View Original Post]
    Is it Lexi Blaze?
    Not aware of her ever being in Bridgewater area. Been in Boston & Metrowest but mostly in Worcester. Been around +/-20 years now so add 10+ to the stated 30 yrs age.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...4/793678614828

  12. #27749

    Chelsea

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-27757.html

    I finally saw her.

    She's nice, not bad looking.

    Body to body rub with mutual touching.

    No Kissing any place on her Body.

    But There was more available.

  13. #27748

    A good apartment Asian

    Found a gem in the rough Apartment Asian in the Quincy area. Slim body, small tits but nice eraser nipples, decently cute not old but not young. She's a cut above because she performs well. Good passion / fakes it well / makes you feel into it. 120 QV not sure how much HH probably 140. Not your typical dead fish apartment asian. Touch the puss and she got wet. Speaks less than zero english though, so don't expect much convo.

    Contributing seniors or those with something to offer PM for deets.

  14. #27747
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by DangBro11  [View Original Post]
    Been considering seeing her but I've seen a a fair amount of mixed reviews here. I was hoping to get a bit of recent info before I bother contacting her. Was primarily hoping she's cool with BBBJCIM.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...e-fun/60155090
    Kate?

    She haven't robbed anybody so give her a chance. You may have a better experience than others.

  15. #27746

    Any updates on Bianca

    Been considering seeing her but I've seen a a fair amount of mixed reviews here. I was hoping to get a bit of recent info before I bother contacting her. Was primarily hoping she's cool with BBBJCIM.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...e-fun/60155090

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape