Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 470 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 7050
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5760

    Ariya at BunnyGirls

    I don't normally go to these spots in Flushing (BunnyGirls, Pink angel, PBS, etc) and they don't normally get J-girls. I prefer to stick to the Chinese houses instead. But one of my buds recommended Ariya and so I made my first visit to Bunny girls. She was exactly my type, god damn did I have fun. Slim young J-girl with a nice hourglass figure and lovely booty. Japanese booty is the best booty! Nice full B cups, a cute face and cute attitude to match. She felt pretty green. It is her first time in the US and she's got very little English. Told me she's 25 but she could pass for a college girl. Pretty small lip pussy with a hairy Bush. I put her at about 5'4. She's not quite a spinner but pretty damn close. The pics on their twitter are somewhat accurate, body is a match but face is enhanced.

    Shower was busy so we skipped it, I was first of the day anyways. We made out a bit before I laid down on the massage table, she will do LFK and DFK. Made out some more then did BBBJ followed by 69. Her BBBJ is okay, but I had more fun eating her pussy hehe. I played in the bushes for a while in 69 then did DATY before we went to mish for the main event.

    Eased in very slow in mish. As others have reported, she does block a bit. It's her first time in the US and she's still getting used to big foreign dicks haha. Everytime I tried to get in there balls deep she would block me or back off my dick a bit. This was probably my only complaint though, everything else was great. She is good service / attitude overall and checks all the boxes for me in the looks department. She gives a pretty good performance and has some good JAV moans too.

    Did standing mish and doggy as well. Doggy was probably her weakest position as she does not arch her hips. CG was likely the best as I was able to get deepest into her pussy in CG. Busted a fat nut inside her in CG then she just laid on top of me and we made out / chatted for the remaining time. She gives a nice GFE feeling. Quick shower to cleanup and I was on my way.

    Overall, I had a lot of fun with this one. At the time of this review, I've banged her 3 times. The word "gem" comes to mind, especially at her $200/300 price point. Damage was $200 for 30 minutes. I would repeat.

  2. #5759
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmEpisode  [View Original Post]
    Does she look like her online photos on their Twitter?
    Yes, that is Kitty in the pics.

  3. #5758

    Pink Angel Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by KajFun  [View Original Post]
    Do they have a new twitter account? Can't seem to access it.
    Their twitter is at PinkAngelsNY.

    https://twitter.com/PinkAngelsNY

  4. #5757

    Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by CharmEpisode  [View Original Post]
    Does she look like her online photos on their Twitter?
    Do they have a new twitter account? Can't seem to access it.

  5. #5756

    Coco pbs

    Anyone know where did coco from PBS go. They use to put she was Thai. She use to do with anal for an extra hundred and had a huge rack and thicker body.

  6. #5755
    Quote Originally Posted by YarDogg  [View Original Post]
    VERY pretty, VERY petite. 5 feet 1, 94 pounds or so. Literally zero body fat, all lean. Extra nice eyes. Her hair is dyed dirty blond. I found her very attractive and also had a great time interacting with her.

    She also earned bonus points in my book with her very good English abilities.

    She kissed me and got me undressed quickly so she could start sucking my dick a little bit. She has this very innocent look to her so when I saw her licking my dick slowly and looking at me with those doe-eyes, I almost lost it right there. I kept myself in check long enough to ask for a quick shower (it's only standup shower here which is fine by me as it saves time for more in the room time).

    In the room time resumed. Her excellent and patient BBBJ and BLS resumed. I was sorely tempted to unleash into her mouth but I held off again. Condom on, she climbed on to ride me in CG. Her pussy is hella tight. For better or worse LOL! For me that's better. She rode and I exploded.

    Such a sweet girl with literally zero body fat. Perfect if you like tight spinners.

    (Half hour, donated 240).
    Does she look like her online photos on their Twitter?

  7. #5754

    Nami at Pink Angel

    This is a review of Nami, a Japanese girl at Pink Angel, with whom I spent approximately one hour and donated exactly 340.

    Nami is an adorable young Japanese girl in her mid twenties. Young, very nice body, sexy face. As for English, she is not yet Fluent.

    The big room was ready thank goodness (and to be more specific and practical, thank you to the phone handler for reserving that room for me yet again). It's a great environment for having fun and that is what Nami and I were able to do.

    Nami smiled hugged me and kissed me gently. She was slinky and emotive. A really nice body and a very pretty face. She helped me get my clothes off faster than I know how to do on my own LOL, and was also quick to get onto her knees and start to suck and lick my cock and balls.

    These days I seem to need to pace myself more than I used to need, so I lay down on my back and Nami continued to take care of my cock and balls she owned that property, which at that point she did! She added rimming to the routine, making me even more turned on.

    I wanted to fuck her so bad at this point and managed to get her attention, she lifted her head from behind my cock and balls after a moment of hilarious sign language she understood that I wanted to get our fuck on.

    Condom on, Nami got on top of me and rode me in the way that I actually do really like. When girls are on top, I don't particularly like it when they just kind of squat on my cock, somehow that doesn't do anything for me these days. But when a girl rides me like Nami did, that I do like. I liked it a lot and didn't bother asking for any other position. Neither did Nami. At times she managed to put her fingertips onto my balls and anus while she as still looking into my eyes and riding me more. All this continued until I finished in the bag, and after that she sweetly and efficiently cleaned me up and dressed me.

  8. #5753
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntersLaptop  [View Original Post]
    So, what amount did you pay?
    I gave her 340.

  9. #5752

    2 Geishas S+L

    It was a good day to be a monger. Sophia waited me on top of the stairs, door slightly opened calling me by my nickname name here.

    Snacks, a bottle of water, pleasantries and off we go with her and lucky.

    Lucky entered the room and gave me a nice tug and didn't waste time with a BBJ to harden me in no time. Sophia then started rubbing and kissing my nipples and in and off DFK, yeah geisha, that's how you greet a monger and make sure he keeps coming back.

    Rotating BBJ, MILF heaven, deep throat I had to stop them so I don't blow too quick. If I could go twice I'd definitely pop in the first 10 minutes. Smh. Don't get old!

    Even though I know their meme is wide open I always bring some. 02 just in case. Cfs was very busy with different positions and synchronized moaning from the left and right.

    No real girl in girl action but visually it was nice to watch their interaction, the DFK each other, Sophia FIV Lucky and she got into it, almost fisting her in front of my green monger eyes.

    Lucy's mouth was looking for cock as she got hammered by Sophia so I gave it to her and blew my load CIM as she was cumming too.

    $520 total withdrawal.

  10. #5751

    Kitty at Pink Angel

    VERY pretty, VERY petite. 5 feet 1, 94 pounds or so. Literally zero body fat, all lean. Extra nice eyes. Her hair is dyed dirty blond. I found her very attractive and also had a great time interacting with her.

    She also earned bonus points in my book with her very good English abilities.

    She kissed me and got me undressed quickly so she could start sucking my dick a little bit. She has this very innocent look to her so when I saw her licking my dick slowly and looking at me with those doe-eyes, I almost lost it right there. I kept myself in check long enough to ask for a quick shower (it's only standup shower here which is fine by me as it saves time for more in the room time).

    In the room time resumed. Her excellent and patient BBBJ and BLS resumed. I was sorely tempted to unleash into her mouth but I held off again. Condom on, she climbed on to ride me in CG. Her pussy is hella tight. For better or worse LOL! For me that's better. She rode and I exploded.

    Such a sweet girl with literally zero body fat. Perfect if you like tight spinners.

    (Half hour, donated 240).

  11. #5750
    Quote Originally Posted by FrumpyHat  [View Original Post]
    HJ with FIV with. 6 isn't cheap and a special. If she goes BJ then I might ask you the address of this place.
    As I mentioned I had no issue with it because This is usually a legit spot and very strict on that, She was Cute even with a mask on, and I wanted to work my way towards more which I certainly got the feeling will happen, the massage was great and I left Happy so I'm not complaining.

  12. #5749

    Flushing Best R&T?

    Not usually a Queens guy, but have business out in Whitestone next week. Been years since I've been to Flushing so I no longer really know the landscape.

    Don't want FS. Just a good rub down with a quality HE.

    (And for the record, HE and R&T don't work in the search feature, so hence the question).

  13. #5748

    Nothing special

    Quote Originally Posted by MongeringMex6  [View Original Post]
    Been coming Here for years, has always been legit. Drew Mindy / Cindy petite frame, wearing a mask so she looked like someone in Her 20's, about 5'0 petite with a nice squeezable butt, nice round firm Bs up top with small eraser nips. I was looking to get one of the older providers because they are very strong, sadly all we're busy and I was pawned off to Her, massage starts and to my surprise she didn't say anything about me being fully nude (they are usually strict about boxers on) so I laid down and let her do Her thing, massage was strong and firm, with lots of attention to the knots on my shoulders and neck. After the initial 10 mins with a sheet over me, she moved down to my butt and legs, she completely removed the sheet and began to massage me with oil, she sat on the the side of the table while massaging my legs, a lot of attention to my butt and inner thigh as well, I started noticing she kept grazing my balls and shaft without a care, since she was sitting on the table my hand was resting right by her butt, so I did and accidental brush against her butt to no rebuttal, so I got more brazen and she actually moved closer, I began to touch and rub her cute butt and eventually started rubbing between her legs, I could tell she had a thong on and began to feel her getting wet through her jeans! She kept the massage going and I kept touching every chance I got. When the flip finally came she whispered so sexy in my ear to turn over. On the turn she just started jerking me softly and very attentively, I was groping away rubbing her juicy pussy over her jeans, I reached under her shirt and she pulled her beautiful breasts out for me to fondle and kiss, I decided to try for more so I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down to her knees, she did not let me FIV, but let me rub her clit till my hand was soaked with her juices..
    HJ with FIV with. 6 isn't cheap and a special. If she goes BJ then I might ask you the address of this place.

  14. #5747

    Thanks for sharing about Hina at PA

    Appreciate your not keeping her to yourself!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyro2199  [View Original Post]
    Made my appointment on Friday. I originally wanted to see Asuka, but she wasn't available, however, the person on the other end of the texting conversation highly recommended Hina, who was knew. Pink Angel never disappoints. When I arrived, I was led to the big room and was introduced to Hina. She is definitely young, I would say probably in her early to mid twenties, with a great body, pretty face, all around amazing. Perky tits, and cute little bubble ass. We exchanged pleasantries with hugs and kisses donation was given and off to the shower we went. At first, I was a little put off, because the shower wasn't really much, but in her defense, there isn't that much to do in a stand up shower, if you ask me. A quick shower, both of our hands exploring each other followed by her rubbing her body on mine. When the water was shut off, we both helped each other dry off quick because we were both freezing and just wanted to get back into the room. Once in there we laid down on the bed and wasted know time. She got on top of me, kissing my body everywhere, why rubbing her young, tight clit on me. She never inserted it, but it was enough teasing that with every thrust I thought she was going to just put it in. After getting me ready to go, I personally always like to start with some DATY, and within 5 minutes what I thought were going to be generic moans, turned out to being load moans with her tightening her legs around my head and at times holding it in place: she came instantly. She was begging to fucked. Started with misch and then I had to turn her over to get a good look of that ass for a little K9. I finished on her back for the first pop. We cleaned each other up and laid there for some get to know you chit chat. Her English is very good, we had an actual conversation about different places to eat and the god food around the area. The entire time we talked she would go in for small kisses while running her fingers on my body and playing with my little friend to get him ready. Soon enough he was ready for round 2 and that was more explosive than round 1! All around she is an amazing provider, enough that the moment I left I was wondering when I would make my next appointment. I am so glad I got to meet Hina, highly recommend, but part of me would like just keep her for myself! Enjoy gentlemen!

  15. #5746

    Lanqui spa

    Been coming Here for years, has always been legit. Drew Mindy / Cindy petite frame, wearing a mask so she looked like someone in Her 20's, about 5'0 petite with a nice squeezable butt, nice round firm Bs up top with small eraser nips. I was looking to get one of the older providers because they are very strong, sadly all we're busy and I was pawned off to Her, massage starts and to my surprise she didn't say anything about me being fully nude (they are usually strict about boxers on) so I laid down and let her do Her thing, massage was strong and firm, with lots of attention to the knots on my shoulders and neck. After the initial 10 mins with a sheet over me, she moved down to my butt and legs, she completely removed the sheet and began to massage me with oil, she sat on the the side of the table while massaging my legs, a lot of attention to my butt and inner thigh as well, I started noticing she kept grazing my balls and shaft without a care, since she was sitting on the table my hand was resting right by her butt, so I did and accidental brush against her butt to no rebuttal, so I got more brazen and she actually moved closer, I began to touch and rub her cute butt and eventually started rubbing between her legs, I could tell she had a thong on and began to feel her getting wet through her jeans! She kept the massage going and I kept touching every chance I got. When the flip finally came she whispered so sexy in my ear to turn over. On the turn she just started jerking me softly and very attentively, I was groping away rubbing her juicy pussy over her jeans, I reached under her shirt and she pulled her beautiful breasts out for me to fondle and kiss, I decided to try for more so I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down to her knees, she did not let me FIV, but let me rub her clit till my hand was soaked with her juices. I snuck one finger in real quick and her pussy was soaked and tight, she continued to work my shaft till I finished all over the place. No FS still but this the most I've ever done at this place so YMMV. Before I left she helped me get dressed and continued to let me rub her pussy over her panties, gave her breast another gentle suck and was on my way a Happy Camper.
    Just some added info: I went around 3:30pm,Before I left she told me to keep quiet about things because Boss is strict on Legit massage only and my total damage was 40+ 60 tip, I'm sure more will be available upon a second visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape