Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 24701
-
12-04-23 12:45 #21761Senior Member

Posts: 1744Plm
This would be the time I introduce you to the search thread button. Search PLM. Then go to their website. Search each name. I reviewed PLM and Brea in the last two weeks.
Alternative.
Read back about three months.
-
12-04-23 12:43 #21760Senior Member

Posts: 38Apologies
I'm sorry for the unintentional double post asking for the same info. I didn't know how it worked and thought it didn't go through.
-
12-04-23 10:36 #21759Senior Member

Posts: 152Not that Dee. Different one. I think she moved about 3 years ago.
Originally Posted by Tony9
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 09:08 #21758Senior Member

Posts: 228Lilly / Blossom
Rebranded? https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...nds-43904.html.
Originally Posted by RoadKing1983
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 21:56 #21757Senior Member

Posts: 38PLM Curiousity
So I'm fairly new here and I've been lurking around on this forum and I got curious to try now. I'm thinking about trying out PLM, specifically Brea and see how it goes. Anything I need to know beforehand? Or any advice? Also Jenny has me curious too, so any info on her would be greatly appreciated.
-
12-03-23 21:24 #21756Senior Member

Posts: 38New to this
So I've lurking around here and new to this kind of scene. I'm planning on trying PLM out, specifically Brea. Is there anything I should know beforehand? Also, wanted to try Jenny, anything on her I should know too?
-
12-03-23 20:42 #21755Senior Member

Posts: 411Sounds like Straight massage to me, that's like going to Massage Luxe at 110. All the ones we like are 60 or70 plus tip.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 17:19 #21754Senior Member

Posts: 339OhDEE. Passed away, likely 10 yrs ago (.
Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 12:59 #21753Senior Member

Posts: 152I wish I could see Dee in st charles but think she moved?
Originally Posted by DScott
[View Original Post]
Catzmm is retired too.
-
12-03-23 11:41 #21752Senior Member

Posts: 195Secret
Though $110 base is too high to test and build.
Originally Posted by BlahBl
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 11:23 #21751Senior Member

Posts: 192Secret
I've never gotten offered anything more than a massage but only visited secret garden once. I believe or hope multiple visits to any place builds rapport, trust, attraction, and you must tip. I tipped and got nothing but an amazing massage. I've not returned since my first and only visit. I suspect with all these posts, there are guys here reading these, that quietly are getting more services. The problem is if any of us truly gets extras and shares that info. The place will be bombarded with bookings, attention, and some crazy people wanting services for base / tipless prices (I've heard stories). But I also understand this forum is meant to share info. Secret strikes me as a place that will offer extras after many visits, tips, and rapport, but only received a massage during my visit. The gal whispered in my ear during the visit as she was leaving the room. I'm guessing she was saying 'come back and you'll be happy' but I can never understand what these gals are saying and I'm too shy to outright pantomime gestures to ask. What I do is display a 50-100 $ tip on table. This has worked at other places but didn't work at secret. Best to all and I hope you get extras here. I'll return when I'm back in that area.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 20:42 #21750Senior Member

Posts: 411Let us all know.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 15:05 #21749Senior Member

Posts: 195Secret Garden
So anyone tried recently?? $110 base price?? Would like to know if any one tried recently and their experience?? Dm me thanks.
-
12-02-23 09:24 #21748Senior Member

Posts: 411Is she offering extras, or still just HJ. Does she take off her top and MT?
Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 00:29 #21747Senior Member

Posts: 258Daaaaang she is just ghosting me
Fk man now I feel worse.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
Hate things this quiet.










Reply With Quote





