Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39191

    Apple and Bananas

    Quote Originally Posted by LaChevre  [View Original Post]
    452 Washington Street Braintree.
    So went to try this spot out. Got some intel about Tiffany, but saw Apple instead. Tiffany walked out of the room and looked kinda chubs for my view, so I will try Apple. Playful and nice. Started massage and then she went from shoulders to the body to the buttocks to the leg and went back up to the shoulder and I "accidently" slide a finger underneath her shorts, She giggled and for some odd reason, the gals always asked if I was there before and of course I said yes. SO went on with the nego. I think I overpaid for a saran wrap CBJ as I did not bring any covers, hoping for the ultimate goal. So just had that and when fingering the clit, she said NO NO NO. And then held my wee wee at hostage! Then she gave me the finger condom and then I used that instead. It was good. But did wish for the better. Go try before they trade her. Like the NBA, LOL.

  2. #39190
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanairo45  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by and saw Emma. Pretty good body. There is a skinny, muscular girl there who is pretty awesome as well. This place has good talent.
    Any estimate on breast size?

  3. #39189
    Any chance this was Brandi? Pronunciation isn't always that clear, and she has kind of a thick accent.

    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    Stopped off at Blue Ocean Spa at 732 Moody Street in Waltham around 8:40 pm on a very quiet weeknight. Received a standard body rub (body rub but not a true massage like the one Mikko gives at Ella's Place "Eastern Massage" spa on Prospect) from a slender, pretty short-haired Chinese woman named Fanny, who I'm guessing is in her mid to late 30's. She was dressed conservatively in a long-sleeved t-shirt and sweatpants, similar to other rub-and-tug places I've been to in New England.

    Finished with an above-average HJ that included some kissing and laying her head and chest on me until I shot my load. Her bra was loosened and I was allowed to roam UTC with some nice nipples on her A-cups.

    $60 house fee plus $60 tip for only 45 minutes as they closed at 9:30 pm. Not sure if anything beyond that would be available in a future visit although she sort of hinted at it (could have been a tease to get me to return).

    Will I return? Maybe but there are a few other options in Waltham, including the intriguing "Gentle Relaxation" spa at 28-2 Crescent Street not far from "In A Pickle" as well as Eastern Massage on Prospect. Plus I just read an interesting review (six posts before this post) about the place at 440 Main Street in Woburn, might try that one out first.

  4. #39188

    Crescent

    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    Stopped off at Blue Ocean Spa at 732 Moody Street in Waltham around 8:40 pm on a very quiet weeknight. Received a standard body rub (body rub but not a true massage like the one Mikko gives at Ella's Place "Eastern Massage" spa on Prospect) from a slender, pretty short-haired Chinese woman named Fanny, who I'm guessing is in her mid to late 30's. She was dressed conservatively in a long-sleeved t-shirt and sweatpants, similar to other rub-and-tug places I've been to in New England.

    Finished with an above-average HJ that included some kissing and laying her head and chest on me until I shot my load. Her bra was loosened and I was allowed to roam UTC with some nice nipples on her A-cups.

    $60 house fee plus $60 tip for only 45 minutes as they closed at 9:30 pm. Not sure if anything beyond that would be available in a future visit although she sort of hinted at it (could have been a tease to get me to return).

    Will I return? Maybe but there are a few other options in Waltham, including the intriguing "Gentle Relaxation" spa at 28-2 Crescent Street not far from "In A Pickle" as well as Eastern Massage on Prospect. Plus I just read an interesting review (six posts before this post) about the place at 440 Main Street in Woburn, might try that one out first.
    If you do go to 28-2 Crescent try to get Coco. She's got a really nice set of tits and let's you stick your rolling pin in between them.

  5. #39187

    Blue Ocean Spa Waltham

    Stopped off at Blue Ocean Spa at 732 Moody Street in Waltham around 8:40 pm on a very quiet weeknight. Received a standard body rub (body rub but not a true massage like the one Mikko gives at Ella's Place "Eastern Massage" spa on Prospect) from a slender, pretty short-haired Chinese woman named Fanny, who I'm guessing is in her mid to late 30's. She was dressed conservatively in a long-sleeved t-shirt and sweatpants, similar to other rub-and-tug places I've been to in New England.

    Finished with an above-average HJ that included some kissing and laying her head and chest on me until I shot my load. Her bra was loosened and I was allowed to roam UTC with some nice nipples on her A-cups.

    $60 house fee plus $60 tip for only 45 minutes as they closed at 9:30 pm. Not sure if anything beyond that would be available in a future visit although she sort of hinted at it (could have been a tease to get me to return).

    Will I return? Maybe but there are a few other options in Waltham, including the intriguing "Gentle Relaxation" spa at 28-2 Crescent Street not far from "In A Pickle" as well as Eastern Massage on Prospect. Plus I just read an interesting review (six posts before this post) about the place at 440 Main Street in Woburn, might try that one out first.

  6. #39186

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastPanda  [View Original Post]
    Can you describe Yuyu's body?
    Stopped by and saw Emma. Pretty good body. There is a skinny, muscular girl there who is pretty awesome as well. This place has good talent.

  7. #39185
    You definitely were "let in through the back door" !!

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomForMe  [View Original Post]
    I saw an older, chubby Chinese woman at Sunshine Spa in Woburn (440 Main St) today. I called before I entered and I was let in through the back door. Thankfully, they have ample parking in the rear of the store. The woman (I forgot her name) is a smoker which kinda surprised me. As soon as I got undressed I asked for BB sex; she said yes to that. During sex she actually let me do anal (my first time). It was difficult at first, but after applying a bunch of oil my dick slipped in. We continued with anal sex for another five minutes before I busted in her ass. On the way out I got a bottle of water. Total was $220 for BB anal sex and a quick BBBJ.

  8. #39184

    Low-hanging fruit joke

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomForMe  [View Original Post]
    I entered and I was let in through the back door.
    Sounds like you were let in the back door in all sorts of ways. Heyoooo!

  9. #39183
    Quote Originally Posted by JimChris2005  [View Original Post]
    Went here today. Asked for Emma. Was told she was still busy. Yuyu said she could take care of me. Decent massage. Hit areas that I asked. Very good tease. Rubbing the boys while rubbing my glutes. Tough trying to have a convo thru the translator app. 1. for a beej. She was very cute must've only been 5'2. I would repeat. Still trying to see the elusive Emma. YMMV.
    Can you describe Yuyu's body?

  10. #39182

    Fragrance

    Quote Originally Posted by Scraggy  [View Original Post]
    Fragrance in Chinatown. Not very busy but incredible street noise made it hard to relax and zone out. Drew Jessica whose hands couldn't get much pressure and whose elbows hurt like hell. Explained what I liked (in Chinese) and apparently didn't register at all. Fully clothed HE for $80 house and insisted on $60 tip. Out of line IMHO. The only bright spot was that they had an electric warmer for the massage oil that was terrific. WNR.
    There are better options there. Tina or Linda. Tina is better looking, smiley and fun. Linda has great big tatas.

  11. #39181

    BB Anal Woburn Spa

    I saw an older, chubby Chinese woman at Sunshine Spa in Woburn (440 Main St) today. I called before I entered and I was let in through the back door. Thankfully, they have ample parking in the rear of the store. The woman (I forgot her name) is a smoker which kinda surprised me. As soon as I got undressed I asked for BB sex; she said yes to that. During sex she actually let me do anal (my first time). It was difficult at first, but after applying a bunch of oil my dick slipped in. We continued with anal sex for another five minutes before I busted in her ass. On the way out I got a bottle of water. Total was $220 for BB anal sex and a quick BBBJ.

  12. #39180

    Fragrance

    Fragrance in Chinatown. Not very busy but incredible street noise made it hard to relax and zone out. Drew Jessica whose hands couldn't get much pressure and whose elbows hurt like hell. Explained what I liked (in Chinese) and apparently didn't register at all. Fully clothed HE for $80 house and insisted on $60 tip. Out of line IMHO. The only bright spot was that they had an electric warmer for the massage oil that was terrific. WNR.

  13. #39179
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverChin61  [View Original Post]
    I've been going here for years. Mamasan gives a great massage and is genuinely fun.

    I found summer attractive, and she gave a slow, sensuos massage with memorable HE.

    The girls rotate frequently, and I've hit some ATFs here over the years as well.

    As with all shops, YMMV. You got to kiss the pussy, man, how bad is that?
    Hey Silverchin61,

    Clear your inbox.

    Trying to dm you.

    Thanks.

  14. #39178
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverChin61  [View Original Post]
    I've been going here for years. Mamasan gives a great massage and is genuinely fun.

    I found summer attractive, and she gave a slow, sensuos massage with memorable HE.

    The girls rotate frequently, and I've hit some ATFs here over the years as well.

    As with all shops, YMMV. You got to kiss the pussy, man, how bad is that?
    It wasn't a bad taste. Sorry for the miscommunication.

    I just meant it tasted like nothing.

    I've had nice pussy in the past where it tasted like honey or a dessert.

    I just wanted to keep slurping and not stop because it was so delicious. Seriously.

    That's what I meant.

    At least she had a nice shaved pussy. I always pass if I see a Bush.

  15. #39177

    558

    Went here today. Asked for Emma. Was told she was still busy. Yuyu said she could take care of me. Decent massage. Hit areas that I asked. Very good tease. Rubbing the boys while rubbing my glutes. Tough trying to have a convo thru the translator app. 1. for a beej. She was very cute must've only been 5'2. I would repeat. Still trying to see the elusive Emma. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape