Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 4966
-
12-05-23 20:11 #4801Senior Member

Posts: 1444Oxygen
Thank you for sharing. Let's just ignore him.
Originally Posted by Shipshape
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 19:37 #4800Senior Member

Posts: 670Oxygen
It's probably because he doesn't know the place in Chinatown. Trolls and braggarts survive on the comments of others. Without the comments they wither and die.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 20:17 #4799Senior Member

Posts: 1444Trolls
Thank you for posting on this.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
Can't believe this troll is now asking for location of.
Massage place in Waipahu. After continuing to.
Not tell us location of a place in Chinatown.
-
12-02-23 23:26 #4798Senior Member

Posts: 2532Fucking Trolls
Why the fuck do trolls exist? How the fuck did they get in this site? If you going get our hopes up with Thais doing fucking BBFS but no give one description fuck you and fuck off mother fucker.
Fuck off mother fucker!
-
12-02-23 22:16 #4797Senior Member

Posts: 26Thanks for sharing
Definitely good to know. It's bad to deceive.
-
12-02-23 21:29 #4796Senior Member

Posts: 1444Guarpomax
In one of his posts, he said that he will tell where this beauty salon is if there are.
Originally Posted by PipeMaster808
[View Original Post]
Others who experience the same service he experienced. How would this be possible.
If he doesn't tell us where he has gone to so that others can confirm.
You can't confirm if you don't know.
-
12-02-23 18:22 #4795Senior Member

Posts: 1444Guarpomax
Thank you for sharing. Now I understand. I couldn't understand why.
Originally Posted by PipeMaster808
[View Original Post]
Guarpomax is so secretive about this Chinatown beauty place. It's like he.
Brags about his experience and then not tell us where the place is!
If he doesn't want to tell he shouldn't post. He is just wasting people time and energy!
-
12-02-23 12:15 #4794Senior Member

Posts: 38Guapomarx
I feel like I have to remind everyone that this is the guy that posted fake pics, stating it was an actual pic that he took. The place the pic was taken wasn't even in Hawaii. In another post he claimed he took pics of a girl over by Salt but those were from a gravure photo book. He also thinks that every office lady that wears a little revealing attire is a hooker and supposedly has all these women throwing themselves at him. But look at the way he posts, delusional at best, probably one of his split personalities Perverted fantasies, then his other personality thinking it actually happened ala the narrator and Tyler Durden. Proceed with caution when reading 80% of the post on this forum. Misinformation to outright lies persist.
-
11-09-23 13:08 #4793Senior Member

Posts: 1444Sharing
When posting a review please include name of provider.
And establishment. We should all share information and not.
Play games and withhold information saying.
You don't want to give bad vibes to the alleged.
Place are referring to. Why post if you're not going to share.
-
11-09-23 01:35 #4792Senior Member

Posts: 1177Flake
https://adultsearch.com/us/hawaii/ho...scorts/3151566
She's on PD and tryst as well.
She flaked on my meeting time then says she overslept and asked to move to the afternoon. Then asks for a deposit and screening so thought with the wrong head and did it. She ignored me for the next few hours and 20 minutes before the appointment she said she only now got the deposit which is bs and said she can't make it in time. Gorgeous girl but a total fake and I'm out a deposit.
-
10-16-23 22:36 #4791Regular Member

Posts: 23Waimanu Spa
Putting this here because I know some guys going to want to beef. Waimanu spa (not Osaka) got quoted $80 entrance $300 FS.
I guess someone must be paying that amount, I thought the girl looked good but not worth that much. I am not paying $380.
Got told to take a hike.
Some things you are willing to pay a premium for others, not as much.
-
09-04-23 21:18 #4790Senior Member

Posts: 1354Are you also helping out with the Lahina wildfires clean up?
Originally Posted by AznPersuaded
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 00:11 #4789Senior Member

Posts: 69CheapCharlie
Awesome brother, I thank you for that. I must say one of my most rewarding experiences was being sent to Kauai to help clean up after Hurricane Iniki.
Originally Posted by CheapCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 00:03 #4788Senior Member

Posts: 69Apology Accepted
Thank you for that, while I'll admit there are a lot of head cases in the military and really in any profession, we're not all like that and I really don't want to be associated with that fool in any way shape or form.
Originally Posted by LegendLuvr
[View Original Post]
Mahalo.
-
09-01-23 23:04 #4787Senior Member

Posts: 206Thanks Charlie, us army camp casey by the DMZ 7th infantry division (the hour glass) korea years ago.
Originally Posted by CheapCharlie
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






