Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 150 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 650 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 16686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14451

    Sa

    Been wondering for a while whether it's worth the money and time. If I could find a regular, perhaps. But what are the chances? Otherwise, seems to me, catching an occasional traveling girl is less of a hassle than contacting multiple girls and playing dating games. Not sure. Would be interested in others' thoughts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    This is why I've migrated most of my activity from STG to SA.

  2. #14450
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    I know, I know, it's the sad cases that bother me in my old age. That being said, I will still enjoy a tumble with the younger generation. Thank god for ED meds, LOL.
    This is why I've migrated most of my activity from STG to SA.

  3. #14449
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    I love fucking 20 year olds. What are you talking about? LOL.
    I know, I know, it's the sad cases that bother me in my old age. That being said, I will still enjoy a tumble with the younger generation. Thank god for ED meds, LOL.

  4. #14448

    Bait and switch blonde

    I've been trying to line things up with this girl:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/813041210898

    I never actually met. But I got close. On demand, she'll send the same two pics. Doesn't look bad. But the fact that over multiple weeks and multiple different attempts, it was always the same two pics made me think, those are likely old (if her at all).

    Anyway, I got her all lined up for a full hour visit. Including everything I wanted. And she finally sent a current pic. Looking very obviously different (older, more weathered) than the other pics. In other words, bait and switch.

    So I bailed. The other problem for me, was that I learned she has her toddler in the room with her. Doing this activity is hard enough on the soul, without that kind of karma.

  5. #14447
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Good god, this is just like the second time I saw lovely little Lilly before she passed away. She remembered me from our first visit, and after our session she really wanted me to hang & just talk with her. After leaving I felt really sorry for her, just thinking "I'm a guy in my sixties fucking a twentysomething, this ain't right". Then again, a month later, I'm fucking another twentysomething, but she was kinda bitchy so it didn't bother me as much. Still, I try to find more of a bit older "pro" who is ok with the business.
    I love fucking 20 year olds. What are you talking about? LOL.

  6. #14446
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabba41  [View Original Post]
    90% sure I met her a few years ago when I first got into the hobby. She was in a motel in Edgerton. Got to the hotel and was already regretting the drive from Madison. She opened the door I walked in and the 1st thing I noticed was a toddler in a crib. Now this is your standard notel room with a bathroom. Like I said I was new to the hobby and still a nice guy. So I told her I wasn't comfortable with the situation and gave her 60 for her time and hoped she would buy the kid food. She asked if I at least wanted to sit and talk for the 60. I said sure. So I sat down and she started talking. She is a nice girl and probably would have been up for anything I wanted to do. Into her meth with some pretty bad teeth. If ya notice her mouth is closed in all her pics. Started telling me about her drug use and about her dealers. Generally just tried sounding important in the food chain. Anyways that's what I know like I said when I met her I was new to the hobby and a nice guy. Now I probably would have just had her blow me and left. Hobby has a way of changing you.
    Good god, this is just like the second time I saw lovely little Lilly before she passed away. She remembered me from our first visit, and after our session she really wanted me to hang & just talk with her. After leaving I felt really sorry for her, just thinking "I'm a guy in my sixties fucking a twentysomething, this ain't right". Then again, a month later, I'm fucking another twentysomething, but she was kinda bitchy so it didn't bother me as much. Still, I try to find more of a bit older "pro" who is ok with the business.

  7. #14445
    Quote Originally Posted by BalticFun  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to share a great, "forget it's service" experience. Saw Lacey for an outcall, little pricey at $200 per hhr but worth it. Good and quick communication, and called while she was running a bit late.

    Now, she is a bit older than the photos, but a great body with great natural breasts. SUPER clean and smelled great. We clicked right away, full DFK like a girlfriend that that just came back from a long vacation. All covered, but open to different positions and sweet DATY that I think we both enjoyed. Just a good, positive experience. Easy to talk to, probably best in the half dozen STG encounters I had. Recommend. I think it also matters how you treat them. So treat Lacey well and she will do the same.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/115580402337
    Thanks for this report. I saw her a long time ago. She was very young and cute then. Session was not really GFE, but she was fun. I'd have repeated but outcall only for STG girls, especially when I'm unsure about menu. Just seems like a very low probability of satisfaction.

  8. #14444
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Was she GFE?
    By my standards no, since just laying there and looking away and not even making an effort to get into it isn't exactly GFE. As I recall she was a light kisser only but did offer BBBJ. The reason I said this is a YMMV is that a read a review of her before seeing her (I can't remember on which site) that was very positive.

    In other words, a thoroughly mediocre experience, but still far better than what you'd get (for about the same price) of STG, not in terms of positives, but in the absence of negatives.

  9. #14443
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her but I have considered it in times of desperation. I like more of a spinner type, but she is open to BBFS with no upcharge.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/605021252768
    The touch my butt girl. I met her in person. Paid $20 so I could meet and decide whether to proceed. Decided not to proceed. Sometimes desperation gets flattened when you meet these girls in person in a way that does not commit you to proceeding. I did it respectfully. "Can we meet briefly now? I'll have more time for a full session later. I can give you $20. I respect your time. " That sort of thing.

  10. #14442
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a year ago. Not a terrible experience by any means, but nothing special. She's one of those who will mostly just lay there, look away, and wait patiently for you to finish. She's a cut above the girls on STG (which isn't saying much) in that she wasn't a scammer, she wasn't high, and she was friendly enough. Her photos are accurate, though her teeth are terrible.

    I'm not in any hurry to repeat, but who knows, perhaps she's a YMMV girl and will do better for you. Back when I saw her the price was reasonable, about the STG rate but higher quality.
    Was she GFE?

  11. #14441

    Recommendation. Lacey - Blondes Do it Better

    Wanted to share a great, "forget it's service" experience. Saw Lacey for an outcall, little pricey at $200 per hhr but worth it. Good and quick communication, and called while she was running a bit late.

    Now, she is a bit older than the photos, but a great body with great natural breasts. SUPER clean and smelled great. We clicked right away, full DFK like a girlfriend that that just came back from a long vacation. All covered, but open to different positions and sweet DATY that I think we both enjoyed. Just a good, positive experience. Easy to talk to, probably best in the half dozen STG encounters I had. Recommend. I think it also matters how you treat them. So treat Lacey well and she will do the same.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/115580402337

  12. #14440
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    I had an UTR girl I was seeing for the last 10 months named Victoria. She must have weighed 90 lbs wet. She lived near Madison East High School with her grandfather and mother. As such, she could only do outcall. I don't know how many loads I put in that girl but I'm pretty sure I lowered the resale value of my SUV. I don't think those stains are coming out. I'm pretty sure she's in jail right now. She was busted during a drug deal with her kid in the car.
    Kind of a meth mouth?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...1/839377025426

  13. #14439

    Amy Love

    Quote Originally Posted by RxTheMan  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one.

    Looks like she's visiting Madison.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amylove
    I saw her about a year ago. Not a terrible experience by any means, but nothing special. She's one of those who will mostly just lay there, look away, and wait patiently for you to finish. She's a cut above the girls on STG (which isn't saying much) in that she wasn't a scammer, she wasn't high, and she was friendly enough. Her photos are accurate, though her teeth are terrible.

    I'm not in any hurry to repeat, but who knows, perhaps she's a YMMV girl and will do better for you. Back when I saw her the price was reasonable, about the STG rate but higher quality.

  14. #14438

    Bbfs

    Thanks. The first one looks interesting and seems to have a decent body. Curious what limits her from being good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/051334940013

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    She's not exactly good, but she's not bad. BBFS can be had for 1 Benjamin. I've seen her a handful of times.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/051334940013

    If the ad is down, just search 1389 on STG.

    This one quoted me 4 Benjamins / hr for BBFS. I haven't seen her. There's no way any woman on STG is worth 4.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/296977996312

    If the ad is down, search 5479 on STG.

    I haven't seen her but I have considered it in times of desperation. I like more of a spinner type, but she is open to BBFS with no upcharge.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/605021252768.

  15. #14437

    Pretty sure it is her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    I know exactly who you are talking about. I'm not sure this is the same woman. That chick was fatter and nastier.
    Positive those are the same pics she used in the ad back then. She was heavier and and didn't look as good as her pics then. Please point me the the ones who do look as good as pics do LOL. Anyhow she was rough and living rough back then. Can't imagine the lifestyle helped appearances. Would have liked to met that Victoria you spoke of.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape