Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 334 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 384 434 834 1334 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 33202
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28207

    Annie

    Has anyone seen this one lately.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/5138184668

  2. #28206

    Nana

    It's always weird when I see someone that's been a friend for like 10 years, posting here. I used to be her supervisor at a call center. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by ChubLover  [View Original Post]
    I just recently noticed Nana started posting again. I loved her big fat ass LOL but heard she fell way off the wagon before disappearing. Has anyone seen her since she started posting again?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/160744232
    .

  3. #28205

    Divine Rachel

    Had my weekly visit wit DR today. No reason to go into detail. Great time as always. Clean just out of the shower. Answered the door with nothing on but a smile. First thought was she was in a hurry. Nope not at all. She set on the couch while I got comfortable as she was we talk a while before retiring to the workshop. After the session we got.

    Dressed as I was about to leave she ask me to hang around just a few more minutes. The doorbell rang a she invited in a friend. She introduced me to her friend. Best part is she said they were thinking about doing Duos. No I was already drained a didn't pratake but looking forward to them making a decision on the duos.

    I will keep everyone up to date on when an if they decide to work together the one I meet was not in the business. I did give her a kiss on the way out an she was very receptive.

    To it even rubbed her tits a little to she how she reacted. If they work together I will try it out a report back. HB.

  4. #28204

    First time report

    Been lurking and researching for a while now and finally took the plunge in contacting a provider. For my first time I reached out to Lilith (your desire) on fetlife and started a conversation; once we were able to sync schedules we picked a date and time to meet.

    Saying I was nervous is an understatement, but I needn't have been. From the moment she welcomed me in a silky open robe and black lace panties the whole experience was about me and putting me at ease. Massage room ambiance was nice, music, lighting all working to get you in a most relaxed mood. As it was my first time I scheduled an hour massage and standard HE. The back and leg massage alone was damn near worth the donation, she really knows how to use those hands (and body) to make you feel good.

    Then came the flip, and I know much of this has already been said but I think it's worth repeating to show how consistent and professional Lilith is. This woman is a sensual being who really gets into it, dancing and moving to the music while working you up. Great set of tits and ass that I thoroughly enjoyed with her encouragement. My little guy lasted longer than I expected him to tbh but I was entirely drained by the end.

    Gentlemen make sure you hydrate before going to see her, and if you haven't experienced her touch don't wait as long as I did.

    I'm already planning my next visit.

  5. #28203
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Her she doesn't effect her performance. She is better than the drug GPS providers. Never over priced her meetings. I have seen her many time both here an in Florida. Yes I will repeat.

    HB.
    I agree with this. She's dependable, affordable and f*cks way below her age. In this market, that's good enough. I've seen her about 5 times and have no complaints. She's every bit of 60, but I've had better visits with her than I've had with 25 year old druggies who want 4 bills an hour. She's cool. If you like what you see in the pics, go for it.

  6. #28202

    Little one

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMonger69  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to see her for years. But it seems like when she's in town I'm out of town and vice versa.

    She's at the top of my todo list. Great reviews and what look to be the best basketball bolt ons that have ever graced Cincinnati!
    I have been seeing her for about 6 to 7 years now. She is my go to with all these others you can't trust. Yes she goes to Nashville and Florida a lot. I plan on trying to visit her in Florida in the future. I know she is out of town until early December.

  7. #28201

    Forest Park Suspicion

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Only one post I would be careful. Google the number a nothing comes up. With all the GPS Providers don't let cheap get you busted.
    Reached out to someone interesting on Tryst that has a lower than usual rate and looked pretty great.

    Quick response. Located in. FOREST PARK.

    It does seems something may be going down. I'd love to know if someone TOFTT. But it seems there is a suspicious pattern and I'm not taking the chance.

  8. #28200

    Textapp

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Only one post I would be careful. Google the number a nothing comes up. With all the GPS Providers don't let cheap get you busted.
    She's been posting for years or at least someone using the same pictures. Nothing comes up cause it's a text app number which won't come up in a search cause it doesn't belong to a carrier.

  9. #28199
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelGem88  [View Original Post]
    Love Ella Mae personality, really into it. She is one of my fav. I saw the video was post recently, anyone knows what going on with Ella? Is Ellie Girl the super toned, fit girl in Delhi / downtown Cincy?
    Ellie Girl text me a couple weeks ago ssid she has a safe house in North College Hill. RIP.

  10. #28198
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    She's got to be 60 or older and looked like an old catcher's mit 10 years ago.
    Her she doesn't effect her performance. She is better than the drug GPS providers. Never over priced her meetings. I have seen her many time both here an in Florida. Yes I will repeat.

    HB.

  11. #28197
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/161134958#.

    She said she's in the Forest Park area. Not sure if I've seen her ad before.
    Only one post I would be careful. Google the number a nothing comes up. With all the GPS Providers don't let cheap get you busted.

  12. #28196

    Has anyone tried this

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/161134958#.

    She said she's in the Forest Park area. Not sure if I've seen her ad before.

  13. #28195
    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    I've been chatting with her too. Something just doesn't seem right with this one, so I passed. Just my gut feeling and probably isn't anything, but didn't want to take the chance on this one.
    You guts right. Not worth it, horrible service and shorted me on time. If anyone needs more detail message me.

  14. #28194

    She's in and out of town a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1984  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has seen her recently?

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=258248
    I've been trying to see her for years. But it seems like when she's in town I'm out of town and vice versa.

    She's at the top of my todo list. Great reviews and what look to be the best basketball bolt ons that have ever graced Cincinnati!

  15. #28193

    Long in the tooth

    She's got to be 60 or older and looked like an old catcher's mit 10 years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1984  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has seen her recently?

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=258248

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape