Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 9165
-
12-12-23 21:17 #8475Senior Member

Posts: 138Haven't seen the ad
But I rented a room there a few years back, had a provider come over. Sure enough LEO was out patrolling the parking lot. I wouldn't want to partake there. Sounds suspicious.
Originally Posted by OffTheBooks
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 12:01 #8474Senior Member

Posts: 140Latinas
Anyone ever taken the Latinas on wolf road for a spin? Looks enticing with good rates but can't get over the corner location of central and wolf. Very many eyes on you. Can't tell if it's too good to be true / sting or if the models they are sending pics of are legit.
-
12-10-23 23:44 #8473Regular Member

Posts: 10No it was a few years ago. She definitely loves to please. Might check her out again if she's still around.
Originally Posted by OllieBear
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 14:42 #8472Senior Member

Posts: 197No she is a different "bearded toothless hag. ".
Originally Posted by JMoser
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 14:39 #8471Senior Member

Posts: 197Clothes On
I saw her a few weeks ago and she looked rough. Not her worst. But not great. I didn't fuck her, those days are long gone. But she gave me an extraordinary bbbjnqns. My cock was spasming in her throat while she was lathering my balls with her tongue. I came so hard I thought I would pass out. If you are looking for looks, she is not the one. But I have yet to find a provider in this area who has better oral skills.
Originally Posted by OllieBear
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 11:17 #8470Senior Member

Posts: 313Was that recent? I have fucked her before, but that was probably 6-7 years ago. The last time I saw her maybe 2 years ago she still gave a top notch BBBJ (including swallow of course), but I definitely wanted her to keep her clothes on.
Originally Posted by JMoser
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 22:01 #8469Regular Member

Posts: 10She tossed my salad when I saw her, great mouth skills. Really enjoyed my time. Yes she's kinda nasty but I'll b honest, I like them that way. Just as long as they are good at what they do.
Originally Posted by OllieBear
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 11:17 #8468Regular Member

Posts: 10Is that Cher?
Originally Posted by Swammi2
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 15:19 #8467Senior Member

Posts: 239$100 deposit for just a $400 hour?? Nope and nope. Hammer.
Originally Posted by Dzilla1101
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 05:23 #8466Regular Member

Posts: 1Any input??
Hey there everyone, I've been scrolling this site for sometime now and just never made an account until now. I'm no expert by any means but I am fairly seasoned when it comes to the Escort and SW game in the Albany & Schenectady areas. For the most part it's pretty obvious to me which ads are legit and which ones are the old bait / switch or just a straight up scam. I was scrolling Tryst earlier when this chick caught my eye. https://tryst.link/escort/devonnatalia I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with her as far as Escort / Outcalls that she has posted here. I'm familiar with who she is and know she works as a stripper / dancer and does OF and tons of other content like that, but this is the first I've seen her on a site like this and was thinking for the fee it may be something I'd like to pull the trigger on. I'm just curious if anyone else has had any encounters and if it was worthwhile.
-
11-13-23 10:07 #8465Senior Member

Posts: 39Emma's still in Cobleskill
Emma's still in Cobleskill, she said she'll going to fix it on the profile.
Originally Posted by Allbany
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-23 23:50 #8464Senior Member

Posts: 1070Lot of ladies say Albany as location but really use it to indicate capital region and outlying areas. Believe she still out in Cobleskill area unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Allbany
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-23 21:19 #8463Senior Member

Posts: 106Location?
Last I knew she was in Cobleskill but her ad says Albany. Did she move back down here?
Originally Posted by Floket
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-23 19:43 #8462Senior Member

Posts: 39Tryst with Emma
Emma's got a tryst account now and everything on it is accurate and recent. I've been having a lot of fun seeing her over the last couple months.
Originally Posted by Upforfunn27
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/emma-973
-
11-11-23 19:13 #8461Regular Member

Posts: 14FBSM, but not AMP suggestions?
I am traveling to Albany soon and have been guarding the forum posts for a good FBSM provider, that is not located in an AMP.
Since I'm not familiar with the area, I look back several years in the forum and came up with two great names, Lilyana and / or Layla. But, upon further research, I've learned that they are no longer in providing services locally. I have reached out to Dominique and hope to hear back from her.
So any suggestions for FBSM Providers would be much appreciated. And if you ever need any suggestions for Boston, let me know.










Reply With Quote






