Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 9165
-
10-14-23 10:53 #8430Senior Member

Posts: 366"And all you have is $300" he says. LOL. I can only wish I'd have that kind of coin to drop on this hobby. There is no way I can make that disappear without a full audit from the wife LOL.
Originally Posted by GoneFishing
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 15:40 #8429Senior Member

Posts: 684BaeLee
Does BaeLee offer BBBJ / CIM?
TIA,
Dunkin.
Originally Posted by GoneFishing
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 08:21 #8428Senior Member

Posts: 87Do you know if BaeLee is msog?
Originally Posted by GoneFishing
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 16:20 #8427Senior Member

Posts: 197Ollie, did you see her on the street or in an ad?
I saw Jordan a lot over the years (although not since COVID and probably a bit before that as she had gone too far down the hole).
While a significant number of providers hate that they are having sex for money and dislike and even resent their clients, I don't think Jordan was one of them. I think she enjoyed sucking cock (which is a big part of the reason she was so good at it) and on many occasions she REALLY enjoyed full service. I think if she had the rest of her life under control, she wouldn't necessarily walk away from providing. But unfortunately I seriously doubt that is ever going to happen.
On multiple occasions she talked about opening her own little agency with providers. What she should have done was offer classes to teach women how to suck a cock. I swear with the right approach she could have made bank doing that.
Originally Posted by OllieBear
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 11:16 #8426Senior Member

Posts: 60What an opportunity it would be for an attractive woman with her shit together who sucks dick for money. That's what I'm looking for, not someone feeding demons. The desperation comes with so many negatives, often unsafe places and situations. If there's any unicorns like this out there, I'd like to meet them.
Originally Posted by OllieBear
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 08:14 #8425Senior Member

Posts: 313I saw here a year or two ago and the skills remain, but the body was scary. It would be nice if she straightened out her life, but that usually doesn't involve going back to sucking dicks for money.
Originally Posted by SouthGate18
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 07:27 #8424Senior Member

Posts: 197Jordan
Anyone seen or heard anything from the very orally talented Jordan lately? I don't suppose there is any chance she climbed out of the hole and is healthy again.
Originally Posted by OllieBear
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 21:45 #8423Banned Member

Posts: 163Paperwork
I have provided paper work to the girls upon request when I have elected to go bareback. I usually try to hide any personal info such as name, dob, address, etc, but yes I have no issues showing them a negative result if they are providing the same in return. Although going bare is really a risk because any provider can go get a test done and then sleep with 10 guys bareback the day after the tests are done. It's really a risk either way.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 20:41 #8422Senior Member

Posts: 313Monday Night Football
Does anyone else have to bite their tongue when Packers QB Jordan Love's name is mentioned? LOL.
-
10-09-23 19:39 #8421Senior Member

Posts: 2148Zoey2
I heard that a few times from the girls they have been tested. So you're showing them your paper work (SMH), and they are showing you? Just asking for a friend.
Originally Posted by BruceMoose007
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
10-09-23 17:02 #8420Banned Member

Posts: 163Zoey
No I haven't met with her before that was another Zoey that I have visited. I travel very often for work. BBFS and anal is risky but I'm tested frequently and provide the ladies with paper work. I actually decided on a raincoat for this visit but depending on my mood sometimes I'll decided to ditch the rain coat. That is what raincoats are for. I don't care if a provider offers BBFS or anal I can always just cover if I'm at all concerned. Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by John83
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 16:05 #8419Senior Member

Posts: 90Looks like you met Zoey few weeks ago at different cities, I see that you posted about Zoey at different cities. To risky with BBFS, anal.
Originally Posted by BruceMoose007
[View Original Post]
Are you related to her or something else.
-
10-09-23 15:49 #8418Senior Member

Posts: 244Advice please
Not sure where it the proper palce to post, but. I will be traveling down toward Albany, New Paltz, Clifton Park, etc. I need some awesome places to meet my lady friend. Adult motels or spas, adult cinemas, glory holes for couples, anything kinky. Please take a moment to PM me with any advice you may have. I have been to Art Cinema in Hartford before and that was a great option for couples. Anything you guys can provide would be great!
-
10-09-23 11:04 #8417Banned Member

Posts: 1632 girl delight!
I travel often for business and spending the week in the capital region and stumbled across a 2 girl ad. Steph I had seen before as she has posted in this area on a few other occasions. She is a very cute girl next door type with glasses very sweet nice personality and no demons. She decided to bring along her friend Zoey so I said let's do the 2 girl and boy was I in for a treat! Zoey is amazing! She is blonde hair blue eyes and a plump ass on a nice frame with some big cannons. Look like a D cup. Did the half for 3 benjamins. They both started on their knees staring up at me taking turns with junior and wow they really had some good no hands action and DT. Both can really take it. Zoey was extremely talented and had no gag reflex. We then made our way over to the bed where I watched them kiss and play with each other. Both girls are Greek friendly but I didn't have anymore donation to give but I prob will opt for it on my next visit. Had both in K9 position taking turns going back and forth before busting in the bag. Was a great experience with 2 absolute sweethearts. Both girls def free of demons no signs of candy use at all. Both healthy looking sweethearts. I would give the experience a 9/10 and only reason it's not a 10 is because I finished a bit to quick. I will absolutely repeat! I would recommend them while they are around. Not sure they will be around past this week although Steph I know is in the area from time to time but Zoey is a definite gem and I recommend seeing both!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...e/043590019579
-
10-08-23 20:52 #8416Senior Member

Posts: 313Tia
Proceed with caution- I saw her at the Towers and had a very good time, but she appears to have gone downhill. I've seen her walking in Lansingburgh and she's really thin. I haven't visited her lately so maybe she's perfectly fine, but I will let someone else toftt.
Originally Posted by NewGuy6977
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





