Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 293 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 343 393 793 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 17724
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13344
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2613  [View Original Post]
    Do tell she looks hot!
    Unlike the other member I did not Opt for Greek. But I do agree with him, it seemed like I was talking to a handler but never saw that person, or felt any tingly spidey senses. She is either a good actress (it's possible) or she was into it (it's Likely) The more I dined at the why the more she squirmed and moaned, and I loved every second of it. I spent more time eating her pussy, than I did actually having sex. After DATY, we Doggied to completion. Would totally recommend.

  2. #13343
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    Here's what I know about the recently 'retired' providers. They aren't really retired, they just aren't posting anymore and only seeing selected clients. They still work but only see those they want to see. The tables have turned a little bit in that they are choosing the clients they want to keep seeing. They are also charging more than they were when they were advertising because they are now offering 'exclusive' access.

    I hate to say but if she isn't returning your messages, you didn't make the cut for one reason or another.
    This. I saw Ember last month so she is def still providing. She had some health and personal issues going on the last couple of months leading to her barely working. From what I've heard Reanne is having similar issues. My visit with Ember was as good as ever so if you have her personal number she is worth reaching out to.

    As far as legal issues go, that sounds like a bunch of bs imo. The angels "group" was always a racket so the girls don't have to advertise themselves. They know what they're doing. If you have there number I'd still reach out otherwise wait until they decide to advertise again.

    Be safe out there.

    -J.

  3. #13342
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    My suggestion is that everyone should avoid the Angels. For various reason, everyone should be careful if you choose to see someone there because of all the recent legal issues discussed on here.
    Please be specific re legal issues discussed here.

    You think the group got busted? They are based in the city where none of these women are even looked at. City cops have way too much to deal with than women selling personal services.

  4. #13341
    Quote Originally Posted by RicharddAngle  [View Original Post]
    Reanne and Ember are no longer listed on the Angel's site either. Not a surprise since neither have been responsive for months.
    My suggestion is that everyone should avoid the Angels. For various reason, everyone should be careful if you choose to see someone there because of all the recent legal issues discussed on here.

  5. #13340
    Quote Originally Posted by Spade12  [View Original Post]
    Is she really retired? Used to see her regularly. Was told still seeing a few clients. But not having any luck reaching her. Any info appreciated.
    Here's what I know about the recently 'retired' providers. They aren't really retired, they just aren't posting anymore and only seeing selected clients. They still work but only see those they want to see. The tables have turned a little bit in that they are choosing the clients they want to keep seeing. They are also charging more than they were when they were advertising because they are now offering 'exclusive' access.

    I hate to say but if she isn't returning your messages, you didn't make the cut for one reason or another.

  6. #13339

    Fk ember is also gone

    Quote Originally Posted by RicharddAngle  [View Original Post]
    Reanne and Ember are no longer listed on the Angel's site either. Not a surprise since neither have been responsive for months.
    Well I had heard mixed reviews so I never made a point of seeing her so I will never know fkkkkk.

  7. #13338

    Nice report

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekFreak  [View Original Post]
    Others have already reviewed this one but here is my experience. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to bang this surgically enhanced porn star body in the ass. Damage 260. I thought she was great besides a lack of English. Due to the language barrier I definitely don't think I was texting with her, so I assume a handler of some sort but I never saw anyone else or felt uncomfortable. I had already arranged the extra services and price before hand and she was aware when it was time I said "culo" and she responded with an "Aye Papi" Pound that gorgeous ass for a couple minutes and popped. Before that was pretty typical CBJ, Mish, doggy, and then Greek laying sideways. Pics aren't her but are a good representation. Super hot body, kind of butter face and the big lips fad never impressed me tbh. Honestly pussy was good enough and her body was hot enough on a repeat I may just save the extra 100, and Greek is my fav.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...751/4077321833
    I what part of the city was she at? I am wondering if there are client int hey area I need to go visit.

  8. #13337

    Turning purple here

    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    Just wonderng how your appointment went this afternoon!
    Do tell she looks hot!

  9. #13336

    How'd it go?

    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    I'm scheduled to see her this afternoon, so thanks for the Info!
    Just wonderng how your appointment went this afternoon!

  10. #13335
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekFreak  [View Original Post]
    Others have already reviewed this one but...

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...751/4077321833
    I'm scheduled to see her this afternoon, so thanks for the Info!

  11. #13334

    Nicol

    Others have already reviewed this one but here is my experience. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to bang this surgically enhanced porn star body in the ass. Damage 260. I thought she was great besides a lack of English. Due to the language barrier I definitely don't think I was texting with her, so I assume a handler of some sort but I never saw anyone else or felt uncomfortable. I had already arranged the extra services and price before hand and she was aware when it was time I said "culo" and she responded with an "Aye Papi" Pound that gorgeous ass for a couple minutes and popped. Before that was pretty typical CBJ, Mish, doggy, and then Greek laying sideways. Pics aren't her but are a good representation. Super hot body, kind of butter face and the big lips fad never impressed me tbh. Honestly pussy was good enough and her body was hot enough on a repeat I may just save the extra 100, and Greek is my fav.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...751/4077321833

  12. #13333
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    I have heard the same about the booker. I stopped using the main number and called the girls directly. Ember was a serious ball of fun. I will miss her.
    Ember was fun. Best BBBJ I've ever had!

  13. #13332
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    Individually and collectively they were both fun. I heard many tales that booker for them was a piece of crap when it comes to the ladies dealing with him. I think they probably got tired of his crap and moved on like some other Angels have. Lilia (CWE) is scheduled to call it quits next year. Make sure you have fun with that great body before she's all done.
    FYI, Lilia is not in CWE, she's in The Grove on Manchester east of Kingshiway. And yes, she's one of the best.

  14. #13331

    Angels

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    Individually and collectively they were both fun. I heard many tales that booker for them was a piece of crap when it comes to the ladies dealing with him. I think they probably got tired of his crap and moved on like some other Angels have. Lilia (CWE) is scheduled to call it quits next year. Make sure you have fun with that great body before she's all done.
    I have heard the same about the booker. I stopped using the main number and called the girls directly. Ember was a serious ball of fun. I will miss her.

  15. #13330
    Quote Originally Posted by RicharddAngle  [View Original Post]
    Reanne and Ember are no longer listed on the Angel's site either. Not a surprise since neither have been responsive for months.
    Individually and collectively they were both fun. I heard many tales that booker for them was a piece of crap when it comes to the ladies dealing with him. I think they probably got tired of his crap and moved on like some other Angels have. Lilia (CWE) is scheduled to call it quits next year. Make sure you have fun with that great body before she's all done.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape