Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 16680
-
12-02-23 12:24 #14445Senior Member

Posts: 944Thanks for this report. I saw her a long time ago. She was very young and cute then. Session was not really GFE, but she was fun. I'd have repeated but outcall only for STG girls, especially when I'm unsure about menu. Just seems like a very low probability of satisfaction.
Originally Posted by BalticFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 10:29 #14444Senior Member

Posts: 338By my standards no, since just laying there and looking away and not even making an effort to get into it isn't exactly GFE. As I recall she was a light kisser only but did offer BBBJ. The reason I said this is a YMMV is that a read a review of her before seeing her (I can't remember on which site) that was very positive.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
In other words, a thoroughly mediocre experience, but still far better than what you'd get (for about the same price) of STG, not in terms of positives, but in the absence of negatives.
-
12-02-23 05:04 #14443Senior Member

Posts: 944The touch my butt girl. I met her in person. Paid $20 so I could meet and decide whether to proceed. Decided not to proceed. Sometimes desperation gets flattened when you meet these girls in person in a way that does not commit you to proceeding. I did it respectfully. "Can we meet briefly now? I'll have more time for a full session later. I can give you $20. I respect your time. " That sort of thing.
Originally Posted by Chad152
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 04:54 #14442Senior Member

Posts: 944Was she GFE?
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 23:10 #14441Regular Member

Posts: 4Recommendation. Lacey - Blondes Do it Better
Wanted to share a great, "forget it's service" experience. Saw Lacey for an outcall, little pricey at $200 per hhr but worth it. Good and quick communication, and called while she was running a bit late.
Now, she is a bit older than the photos, but a great body with great natural breasts. SUPER clean and smelled great. We clicked right away, full DFK like a girlfriend that that just came back from a long vacation. All covered, but open to different positions and sweet DATY that I think we both enjoyed. Just a good, positive experience. Easy to talk to, probably best in the half dozen STG encounters I had. Recommend. I think it also matters how you treat them. So treat Lacey well and she will do the same.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/115580402337
-
12-01-23 20:26 #14440Senior Member

Posts: 944Kind of a meth mouth?
Originally Posted by Chad152
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...1/839377025426
-
12-01-23 20:02 #14439Senior Member

Posts: 338Amy Love
I saw her about a year ago. Not a terrible experience by any means, but nothing special. She's one of those who will mostly just lay there, look away, and wait patiently for you to finish. She's a cut above the girls on STG (which isn't saying much) in that she wasn't a scammer, she wasn't high, and she was friendly enough. Her photos are accurate, though her teeth are terrible.
Originally Posted by RxTheMan
[View Original Post]
I'm not in any hurry to repeat, but who knows, perhaps she's a YMMV girl and will do better for you. Back when I saw her the price was reasonable, about the STG rate but higher quality.
-
12-01-23 16:42 #14438Senior Member

Posts: 26Bbfs
Thanks. The first one looks interesting and seems to have a decent body. Curious what limits her from being good.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/051334940013
Originally Posted by Chad152
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 16:12 #14437Senior Member

Posts: 43Pretty sure it is her.
Positive those are the same pics she used in the ad back then. She was heavier and and didn't look as good as her pics then. Please point me the the ones who do look as good as pics do LOL. Anyhow she was rough and living rough back then. Can't imagine the lifestyle helped appearances. Would have liked to met that Victoria you spoke of.
Originally Posted by Chad152
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 15:55 #14436Senior Member

Posts: 26Alexa foxx
Looks like she's coming to Madison soon.
Any intel on her.
https://tryst.link/escort/alexa-foxx
-
12-01-23 15:26 #14435Senior Member

Posts: 200She's not exactly good, but she's not bad. BBFS can be had for 1 Benjamin. I've seen her a handful of times.
Originally Posted by RxTheMan
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/051334940013
If the ad is down, just search 1389 on STG.
This one quoted me 4 Benjamins / hr for BBFS. I haven't seen her. There's no way any woman on STG is worth 4.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/296977996312
If the ad is down, search 5479 on STG.
I haven't seen her but I have considered it in times of desperation. I like more of a spinner type, but she is open to BBFS with no upcharge.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/605021252768
This one also quoted me 4 bills / hr for BBFS. I have not seen her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/296004943883
If the ad is down, search 3185 on STG.
Honey will do BBFS for an upcharge. What that upcharge is will depend on the day or mood, I guess. I haven't seen her in a couple of years because she didn't deliver as promised when I saw her. She is very much a YMMV girl.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/379415254434
Asian Mia used to do BBFS. I know she was strictly CFS for a few years but she might be doing BBFS again. I'm not sure about that.
https://preferred411.com/P357100
I had an UTR girl I was seeing for the last 10 months named Victoria. She must have weighed 90 lbs wet. She lived near Madison East High School with her grandfather and mother. As such, she could only do outcall. I don't know how many loads I put in that girl but I'm pretty sure I lowered the resale value of my SUV. I don't think those stains are coming out. I'm pretty sure she's in jail right now. She was busted during a drug deal with her kid in the car.
-
12-01-23 12:49 #14434Senior Member

Posts: 200I know exactly who you are talking about. I'm not sure this is the same woman. That chick was fatter and nastier.
Originally Posted by Jabba41
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 10:28 #14433Regular Member

Posts: 15Check-out the Janesville thread
If you check the Janesville board you will find some reviews that were favorable other than perhaps hygiene, specifically teeth.
Originally Posted by Bishop00
[View Original Post]
Lastly, thank you for everyone's input on the question I posted on your board a couple of days ago.
Be smart and safe!
-
12-01-23 09:43 #14432Senior Member

Posts: 43Met her when I first got into the hobby
90% sure I met her a few years ago when I first got into the hobby. She was in a motel in Edgerton. Got to the hotel and was already regretting the drive from Madison. She opened the door I walked in and the 1st thing I noticed was a toddler in a crib. Now this is your standard notel room with a bathroom. Like I said I was new to the hobby and still a nice guy. So I told her I wasn't comfortable with the situation and gave her 60 for her time and hoped she would buy the kid food. She asked if I at least wanted to sit and talk for the 60. I said sure. So I sat down and she started talking. She is a nice girl and probably would have been up for anything I wanted to do. Into her meth with some pretty bad teeth. If ya notice her mouth is closed in all her pics. Started telling me about her drug use and about her dealers. Generally just tried sounding important in the food chain. Anyways that's what I know like I said when I met her I was new to the hobby and a nice guy. Now I probably would have just had her blow me and left. Hobby has a way of changing you.
Originally Posted by Bishop00
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 07:53 #14431Senior Member

Posts: 944Woodford, nice. I love the advise we get from these girls.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
Chick tracts:
https://www.chick.com/











Reply With Quote





