Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 428 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 478 528 928 1428 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 26665
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20260

    Swing and a miss

    I tried to schedule, she's not far from me.

    Comms we quick, said come by let's see.

    What is your address? Where is the street?

    Crickets and ghosts and my still wanting meat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Number6161  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to see her for a while, she does respond to comms but she has blown me off like 3 times. She complains about shitty men on her SC page but after setting something up like "today I'd like to see you" she stops responding. Anyone have any luck?

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...apids-13700233

  2. #20259
    Quote Originally Posted by BaseHit  [View Original Post]
    For a minute there I thought for sure you were referring to Masterpiece of Ass / Sally. Nice girl but the stinkiest kitty I've ever encountered. Certainly shorten our time together. BH.
    A little trick I learned by chance from Dixie. Use coconut oil or have a small bottle on you. This is the best lubricant, does not affect latex, and covers up any mild pussy smells, and is reasonably cheap.

  3. #20258
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    CJ. Top notch.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ44  [View Original Post]
    I've already reviewed this lady once, but have seen her a few times since then. Each experience has been exceptional & I have never been so comfortable with a provider. She isn't just someone who quickly puts you at ease, she is truly a very gifted and enthusiastic goddess!. I appreciate all of positive reviews in this forum which led me to this gem of a woman & want to do my part to share just how lovely and extraordinary she is.
    Thanks Michael. There are many of us who agree. Cassidy James is that rare combination of beauty, brains, skills, and reliability. Most other providers are fortunate to have one of those four components. Some stellar providers have two of those components. It's rare to find a provider who has three of them. If you find a provider with three components, keep seeing her, she's a rarity. But to have all four of them? There's only CJ. She's in a stratosphere all by herself. Her reliability is so appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james

    Don't forget to go freshly showered and with good breath. It makes the visit even more spectacular.

    Freshen.

    G2.

  4. #20257
    Quote Originally Posted by McaForMay  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember the name of the lady who was a porn star maybe about early 20's short and petite. She had a few videos out there. She started off at very reasonable prices but raised them significantly cents.

    Also there was another one like a southern girl, her name might've been southern belle.
    Might be Zara Brooks. She was advertising on Tryst, but I don't see her now. Has a contact email on X, but most recent post is a few months old.

  5. #20256

    Cheers!

    Thank you for reading it.

    Quote Originally Posted by StevesMilin  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the entertaining review.

  6. #20255

    Cassidy

    I've already reviewed this lady once, but have seen her a few times since then. Each experience has been exceptional & I have never been so comfortable with a provider. She isn't just someone who quickly puts you at ease, she is truly a very gifted and enthusiastic goddess!. I appreciate all of positive reviews in this forum which led me to this gem of a woman & want to do my part to share just how lovely and extraordinary she is.

  7. #20254

    Poet Hobbyist

    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances2  [View Original Post]
    My naughty mind went wandering, after a particularly productive morning.

    I wanted to take my hobby desires and get some groaning and moaning.

    I contacted Natalie.

    Just to see.

    If she was open for meeting.

    A quick response, to the affirmative, caused me to zip and soon her door I was knocking.

    The smile was sweet and the hug was too and soon we were in her room.

    The clothes came off.

    On the bed we hopped off and went to the moon.

    With a smile on my face, two rules I embraced before she got to sucking.

    To the breasts, be gentle, they're newly made.

    And the why, please no kissing.

    All in all she's kind and sweet and I'd likely repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/694788871675
    Thanks for the entertaining review.

  8. #20253

    Gag

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Gag is right! That just might be the worse review I have read. Too bad, good looking lady.
    For a minute there I thought for sure you were referring to Masterpiece of Ass / Sally. Nice girl but the stinkiest kitty I've ever encountered. Certainly shorten our time together. BH.

  9. #20252

    Gag

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Gag is right! That just might be the worse review I have read. Too bad, good looking lady.
    For a minute there I thought for sure you were referring to Masterpiece of Ass / Sally. Nice girl but the stinkiest kitty I've ever encountered. Certainly shorten our time together. BH.

  10. #20251

    Cin funsize

    Been trying to see her for a while, she does respond to comms but she has blown me off like 3 times. She complains about shitty men on her SC page but after setting something up like "today I'd like to see you" she stops responding. Anyone have any luck?

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...apids-13700233

  11. #20250

    Natalie I went to see

    My naughty mind went wandering, after a particularly productive morning.

    I wanted to take my hobby desires and get some groaning and moaning.

    I contacted Natalie.

    Just to see.

    If she was open for meeting.

    A quick response, to the affirmative, caused me to zip and soon her door I was knocking.

    The smile was sweet and the hug was too and soon we were in her room.

    The clothes came off.

    On the bed we hopped off and went to the moon.

    With a smile on my face, two rules I embraced before she got to sucking.

    To the breasts, be gentle, they're newly made.

    And the why, please no kissing.

    All in all she's kind and sweet and I'd likely repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/694788871675

  12. #20249

    Dallas by Lisa Marie

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...apids/60224606

    I've never met Lisa Marie, aka Bambi, but from what I've read here, it seems she used to be a local provider. Anyway, the name was familiar so I reached out. Immediate response. Her ads read that she supplies girls in GR, Lansing, and Detroit areas, so I had no expectation of meeting Lisa Marie herself. Arrived to the incall and texted for room number. Met at door by a very attractive, fit, blonde, 30 some year old girl in lingerie. She introduced herself as Dallas and offered me a drink. She quickly got comfortable on the bed and invited me over. She started by showing off her deep throat skills. She was disappointed when she could take it all down, so then she switch to a 69 position instead and definitely impressed me by making my little guy completely disappear. This girl is wild, boy. Seems like a true nympho. Laid her on her back and started kissing down her body before sucking on those tots. She was getting super wet and asked me to put it in. I asked her to put on the cover away we went. Popped the head in and she assured me she could take it. Man, that tight body of hers is fun. Stroke after stroke, she grinded her hips into me every step. She licked and sucked on my ear before whispering that she loves it and asking if I feel how fucking wet she is. This was the fuel I needed to go as deep as physically possible with the intent of ending up somewhere behind her bellybutton. I literally could have finished then and there, but grabbed both of her cheeks for the third most spirited missionary in my life.

    All in, great experience. I will repeat. I pretty much only see Skye / Lynx now but I will definitely be adding Dallas to my list of repeats, and checking out more of Lisa Marie's girls.

    AR.

  13. #20248
    Quote Originally Posted by Star1967  [View Original Post]
    Super into making you feel good, great convo. And if she digs you, try not to bust too soon! Man, I had forgotten all about her. I saw this summer at the DEN. Saw Hunter that day, too. No, Sophia's great, I highly recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/084396146111
    I'm a big fan of Sophia! Awesome coms, great conversation, no sign of usage and always super accommodating. A great lady, sexy as hell, legit photos. A true keeper and my current aft go to.

  14. #20247
    Quote Originally Posted by GMacMan  [View Original Post]
    There was a dark haired southerner over off of Knapp and Plainfield. I can't remember her name anymore. She was really cute until she got into drugs. I found out that her neighbors were recording who was coming and going from her house on their ring cameras so I stayed away.

    Good luck and stay safe!
    Yup, I bet you're referring to Dixie.

  15. #20246

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    Forgot her name, forgot her BJ technique, hand job was interesting. I don't remember bleeding too much, pic is her, don't remember much about her figure or the time I spent with her. But something stands out. Oh yes when she dropped her pants and assumed the position the smell was wicked bad. Found out later she knew about the stench but knew guys would balk at staying very long. Her strategy worked for me, never had my once proud unit shrivel to useless matter in less than 15 seconds.
    Gag is right! That just might be the worse review I have read. Too bad, good looking lady.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape