Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 429 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 479 529 929 1429 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 26667
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20247
    Quote Originally Posted by GMacMan  [View Original Post]
    There was a dark haired southerner over off of Knapp and Plainfield. I can't remember her name anymore. She was really cute until she got into drugs. I found out that her neighbors were recording who was coming and going from her house on their ring cameras so I stayed away.

    Good luck and stay safe!
    Yup, I bet you're referring to Dixie.

  2. #20246

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    Forgot her name, forgot her BJ technique, hand job was interesting. I don't remember bleeding too much, pic is her, don't remember much about her figure or the time I spent with her. But something stands out. Oh yes when she dropped her pants and assumed the position the smell was wicked bad. Found out later she knew about the stench but knew guys would balk at staying very long. Her strategy worked for me, never had my once proud unit shrivel to useless matter in less than 15 seconds.
    Gag is right! That just might be the worse review I have read. Too bad, good looking lady.

  3. #20245

    Tiny

    Unfortunately for anyone who has seen Tiny and those who was looking forward to seeing her everyone Is going to have to wait looks like she's in the big house again.

  4. #20244

    Gag

    Quote Originally Posted by Star1967  [View Original Post]
    I'm a little reluctant to TOFTT when Uncle LEO is nearby. Star's on Oak Industrial Drive, close to Kent Co. Sherrif HQ. Anyway, if anyone is brave enough, please report back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/749797511832
    Forgot her name, forgot her BJ technique, hand job was interesting. I don't remember bleeding too much, pic is her, don't remember much about her figure or the time I spent with her. But something stands out. Oh yes when she dropped her pants and assumed the position the smell was wicked bad. Found out later she knew about the stench but knew guys would balk at staying very long. Her strategy worked for me, never had my once proud unit shrivel to useless matter in less than 15 seconds.

  5. #20243

    Sophia, that girl's the real deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Bopa1  [View Original Post]
    Verified Clients Only✔65039;10024;65039; 29 years old.


    10:58 AM on 2023-11-30.
    Super into making you feel good, great convo. And if she digs you, try not to bust too soon! Man, I had forgotten all about her. I saw this summer at the DEN. Saw Hunter that day, too. No, Sophia's great, I highly recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/084396146111

  6. #20242
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Bopa1  [View Original Post]
    Verified Clients Only✔65039;10024;65039; 29 years old.

    10:58 AM on 2023-11-30.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/084396146111

    That's Sophia. Worked out of the Den for a short time. I saw her before my retirement, I enjoyed myself and she definitely made the repeat list.

  7. #20241

    Star gazing

    I'm a little reluctant to TOFTT when Uncle LEO is nearby. Star's on Oak Industrial Drive, close to Kent Co. Sherrif HQ. Anyway, if anyone is brave enough, please report back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/749797511832
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20231130_181827.jpg‎  

  8. #20240
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Kitty a couple of times. As was questioned by a couple of guys "BJ covered? Never was the case with me, but I take a shower, hop in the car and then have them do what they do. From shower to getting down and dirty 30 minutes. Unless they postpone. Being told time is up. I know the first time I went over and she was very polite and kept working. I paid her extra. Sounds like it's a case of YMMV.
    Same. Didn't leave her mouth for as long as it took, while breaking a sweat. Left her a tip. Shower, dry well, groom, learn hygiene, moisture=bacteria=odor, scent=cover up for odor, twice as bad.

  9. #20239
    Quote Originally Posted by AntBz  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Kitty has more negative reviews than glowing reviews. Maybe those recommending her can consider the unsuspecting members here who deserve better. Holy hell I'd be pissed if she announced times up when she didn't deliver. Not a good recommendation. I won't rant any more but this stinks.
    I've seen Kitty a couple of times. As was questioned by a couple of guys "BJ covered? Never was the case with me, but I take a shower, hop in the car and then have them do what they do. From shower to getting down and dirty 30 minutes. Unless they postpone. Being told time is up. I know the first time I went over and she was very polite and kept working. I paid her extra. Sounds like it's a case of YMMV.

  10. #20238
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Any info on this one off STG

    Verified Clients Only✔65039;10024;65039; 29 years old.

    10:58 AM on 2023-11-30.

  11. #20237

    Jasmine Allendale 26

    Had a recent date with this Nubian morsel at her place, kinda of mix bag with her! Donated the going rate for FS hf hr with this young good looking provider who resemble her STG pics. Pro: cute, proportional 34 boobs, very smooth dark skin, clean / substance free, nice comm pleasant conversations, daty was tasty, 69 friendly, multiple positions with vocal groans. Con: no GFE, I like my providers who kiss, Was emphatic about no finger penetration during foreplay but allowed tonguing her slot? Covered BJ & covered penetration, paranoid about condom coming loose, kept reaching down to check, this was disconcerting, never nutted. Probably no CIM never got that far, my regulars always do! She works mostly mornings so that eliminates mongers who plays afternoon & evenings. You can find her link in MaizeBlue post 20221 on the forum. If she changes some behaviors I will partake. Bottum out.

  12. #20236
    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    Hey Benz. Tried to pm you about your talented spinner but your in box is full.
    If I got a nickel for every time.

  13. #20235
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Hey Benz. Tried to pm you about your talented spinner but your in box is full.

  14. #20234

    Anyone know this one


  15. #20233
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Breezii

    FYI.

    Breezii has a new location E. 28th.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/484050463503

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape