Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 403 of 2252 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 453 503 903 1403 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 33771
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27741

    Roxbury

    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about this girl. Has anybody any info on her? Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...r/604038953903
    She's been reviewed before, but I don't know if she has a name on this board. Thus, it will be hard to find info on her. I've never seen her, but if I remember correctly the reviews are fairly positive, though some don't like her. She's a little older, but reasonably priced and not a scam artist.

  2. #27740
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Go find out

    Quote Originally Posted by Gsimelus92  [View Original Post]
    Good morning guys does anyone have any info on this lady.

    What is her rate and will she do bare.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...g/577517354106
    Most of your 9 posts this seems to be all you ask, get on out there do some research and find out for yourself.

  3. #27739

    Informatoin

    As asked earlier for how long and I know most Brazilians are CBJ, was she?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    $250 for how long?

  4. #27738

    White little blond looking for easy drama free fun no bs

    I'm curious about this girl. Has anybody any info on her? Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...r/604038953903

  5. #27737
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199
    Quote Originally Posted by Jameso82  [View Original Post]
    Seen this gem last week. Paid $250 and it was $250 well spent. Went to her residence in the north shore. She speak very little English and the verification was a little thorough but I'm glad I went to the extent I since she was amazing. A little bit chubby than the pictures but she still looked great. Those sexy eye looking up at me while she has my hog down her throat and that ass from behind was well worth the price of admission. She is legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/161104533
    $250 for how long?

  6. #27736
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    There are many posts here about the one in Quincy. She's a known thief, stay far away.

    I've seen Gigi many times. Yes, she is good.
    Now I see the reviews- not sure how I missed them but thanks.

    I was having a problem where the searches were going from oldest to newest.

  7. #27735

    Meh

    She was just ok 6 yrs back when I used to see her in woburn. Later demons took over. Has a dog. I will stay away but YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    Visited the well known Gigi the other night in Randolph and boy that did not disappoint. Looks wise she is not quite my type but her BJ skills make up for it!

    I noticed this poster the other day and may take a run up to see her next week. Anyone ever been to visit? I haven't been able to find any reviews as of yet. No idea what her "name" even is. LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/quinc...-/713924195070

  8. #27734
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    Visited the well known Gigi the other night in Randolph and boy that did not disappoint. Looks wise she is not quite my type but her BJ skills make up for it!

    I noticed this poster the other day and may take a run up to see her next week. Anyone ever been to visit? I haven't been able to find any reviews as of yet. No idea what her "name" even is. LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/quinc...-/713924195070
    There are many posts here about the one in Quincy. She's a known thief, stay far away.

    I've seen Gigi many times. Yes, she is good.

  9. #27733
    Good morning guys does anyone have any info on this lady.

    What is her rate and will she do bare.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...g/577517354106

  10. #27732
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    Visited the well known Gigi the other night in Randolph and boy that did not disappoint. Looks wise she is not quite my type but her BJ skills make up for it!

    I noticed this poster the other day and may take a run up to see her next week. Anyone ever been to visit? I haven't been able to find any reviews as of yet. No idea what her "name" even is. LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/quinc...-/713924195070
    Be careful when you see pictures designed to show one body part, and hide everything else.

  11. #27731

    Lara A+

    Seen this gem last week. Paid $250 and it was $250 well spent. Went to her residence in the north shore. She speak very little English and the verification was a little thorough but I'm glad I went to the extent I since she was amazing. A little bit chubby than the pictures but she still looked great. Those sexy eye looking up at me while she has my hog down her throat and that ass from behind was well worth the price of admission. She is legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/161104533

  12. #27730

    Big Titties

    Visited the well known Gigi the other night in Randolph and boy that did not disappoint. Looks wise she is not quite my type but her BJ skills make up for it!

    I noticed this poster the other day and may take a run up to see her next week. Anyone ever been to visit? I haven't been able to find any reviews as of yet. No idea what her "name" even is. LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/quinc...-/713924195070

  13. #27729

    Prego Chic playing games

    Just writing this to help others avoid having time wasted. I reached out to this chic and set up time to have her do an outcall. She wanted me to send her an Uber. No problem, I had it sent. I spoke to her on the phone as I ordered the uber. Once the uber arrived she said she was on the way out to the uber. She never did go out though and stopped responding. The uber canceled the ride. I reached back out and let her know it wasn't cool to waste people's time like that and I let her know I'd just write a review so others don't experience the same shit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...c/790780144854

  14. #27728

    Same person

    Has anyone seen Vivian or Alicia. They both have post on Listcrawlers with the same pictures and Everett as their location.

  15. #27727
    Quote Originally Posted by HooDat1234  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her because someone here said he caught some dick drip off her that ended with him gettin a shot in the butt LOL.

    Too bad because she looks good to me and there are some decent reports from others, but I've just stayed about because. Well.

    If anyone TOFTT anytime soon and has better luck, please report. It won't be me though haha!
    I saw on here recently someone tried her and didn't get anything after the guy posted about getting something. Haven't seen her in a while but when I did, she was nothing short of amazing skill wise. I'd highly recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape