Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 19561
-
12-03-23 12:54 #11791Senior Member

Posts: 617Exactly. I'll take mad skills and enthusiasm over good looks anyday!
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 12:11 #11790Senior Member

Posts: 234Candy
I don't recall much makeup. It was CBJ for me. With her alcohol wipe routine I don't expect that to change. However I've pleasantly surprised by others before so it's worth another visit.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 12:01 #11789Regular Member

Posts: 42I had posted about this in the Everett section; I would personally not park back there at night. Or if you do, keep your eyes open.
Originally Posted by MikeWall
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 08:37 #11788Banned Member

Posts: 2302Thanks, Moose21. Thank you for confirming both my hunches about Cici being HE only and Candy being a good time. I caught her mid-skin care routine and without any makeup. Does she normally wear some? I like safety FS but was BBBJ avail?
Originally Posted by Moose21
[View Original Post]
Thanks and hobby safe.
-
12-02-23 17:48 #11787Senior Member

Posts: 234Burien
CiCi was only HE for me. Was told they didn't offer FS.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
I spent a FS hour with Candy at Magnolia yesterday. Really focused on safety and cleanliness (alcohol wipes) but she's a sweetheart. I'll repeat one more time for another visit.
-
12-02-23 13:40 #11786Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 443My favorite pussy
Clean, no vaginal odor, small & tight hole, small but visible clit, and without black lips. Firmness of ass & thigh is plus for DT. Anna has the black lips. Otherwise, she was very tasty!
Some examples of perfect "natural" pussy among K-girl community would be Ravi & Pepper / Sonay; or "vaginal botoxed" pussy, CherryDD. Rosie had the brownish lips, but she's an exception!
Good luck & be safe, brother!
Originally Posted by DatyMan007
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 10:01 #11785Banned Member

Posts: 2302Something's Bubbling in Burien
Drove through Burien yesterday to see who's here for the month. Didn't confirm anything, so keep in mind these are my gut feeling opinions after stopping by.
Seoul: Amanda is gone. Replaced by a chubby woman I have no interest in seeing. But confirm FS always here in the past.
Lucky Spa: Next door to Seoul. New provider, MILF age and cute and friendly. But yellow smoker teeth. But I got a definite FS available vibe.
Cloud6: RM says FS but chubby auntie here.
Cici: This place looks newish. Very discreet rear parking. Locked front door with doorbell. All good signs. The two girls inside were very cute but dressed in clothes that made me believe FS not available. One of the girls was tiny but looked like she had like one big boob centered on her chest. Strange.
Garden Spa: A shadow of its former incarnation. Even with the classic vestibule entry with doorbell, this place screams legit.
Magnolia Spa: Very interesting. Met Candy. She looked like she was wearing moisturizer and no makeup yet, but I get a definite FS available vibe. She was pretty cute and I might give her a try.
Looks like maybe some new options. Curious to hear others' intel in the area.
-
12-01-23 14:49 #11784Senior Member

Posts: 99Pretty pussy define
Hello shinamoto J.
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
All intel is much appreciated but.
In you're opinion Care to elaborate on what deems a pussy unattractive?
Such as meaty pastrami type, coin slot type, puffy, bald, hairy, landing strip ETC.
Must admit I'm a fan of bald / coin slot but don't really discriminate on all others only issues would be hygiene and foul odors.
-
12-01-23 14:27 #11783Regular Member

Posts: 20New Spa
How's the parking at New Spa? Can you park in the back and walk in?
Originally Posted by HotsFeru
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 11:46 #11782Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 443We all have different tastes.
Whoa, whoa, calm down, Aussie. I sort of liked Yoyo for less than $$, but I really loved Anna, already repeated.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 08:55 #11781Banned Member

Posts: 2302"Too plain" means no plastic surgery compared to the Korean AAMP ladies over which he fawns.
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
That "too plain" girl has mad skills. I hate white knights but "plain" is excessive, Jason-san.
-
12-01-23 08:51 #11780Banned Member

Posts: 2302Take note of the admin-provided "Troll" tag on this poster's acct.
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
I disagree strongly with his lament about a prettier pussy. That’s absolutely ridiculous.
-
11-30-23 11:16 #11779Senior Member

Posts: 248Cherry
I have not been in several years. The first time I went I got a skinny, young, cute but with a couple crooked teeth blonde Asian named Sunshine. My table shower was full of 'oops' and 'sorry' when 'accidentally' knocking the towel off my dick. A lot of teasing, but nothing in the end. She apologized that her English wasn't good and she wanted to see me again. She gave a great massage and was really friendly and cute so I went back and on the third visit got a very slow and quiet UTR HE. Saw her until she wasn't there anymore, and the other ladies were a bit older and thicker, so didn't spend any effort.
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 08:34 #11778Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 443Yoyo at Magnolia in Renton
Too plain for me, but attractive enough for $$ or less.
-
11-30-23 08:30 #11777Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 443Anna at Goddess in FW
If & only if she had prettier pussy! Nonetheless, she's a very attractive woman, pretty, firm athletic body! Highly recommended & will definitely repeat!













Reply With Quote




