Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 59499
-
12-02-23 05:01 #53964Senior Member

Posts: 357Are you serious?
You think any of that has anything to do with getting what you want in this game? Money, persistence, and a little charm can't hurt.
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 23:20 #53963Banned Member

Posts: 74Agreed
If you ain't getting FS at a CAMP you're game is off. Been getting it for years.
Originally Posted by StfuDonnie
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 22:49 #53962Senior Member

Posts: 119You are my hero
You must be very handsome and young. Needless to say, have a large dick too!
Originally Posted by StfuDonnie
[View Original Post]
Care to share the CAMP names?
-
12-01-23 18:07 #53961Senior Member

Posts: 50[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-01-23 15:54 #53960Banned Member

Posts: 72I've gotten FS and many AMP's, maybe this is just your experience. And I don't flash any cash, that's a Simp 101 move.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 15:48 #53959Banned Member

Posts: 72I've gotten Kamp service at many Camps.
Originally Posted by TroutMan69
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 15:38 #53958Senior Member

Posts: 57Did you make it to Marietta Thursday? Did you go to Li? Just wondering how everything went.
Originally Posted by TNvolguy88
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 12:54 #53957Senior Member

Posts: 736ML Angela
Agreed Angela is lots of fun. But she is not late 20's. Try mid 30's. She kept herself very well.
Originally Posted by Sukkvv11
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 08:44 #53956Senior Member

Posts: 67Anyone ever know a camp performer that moved over to kamp?
Probably not since most KAMP are Korean. But worth a shot.
-
11-30-23 16:43 #53955Senior Member

Posts: 4061Tip each girl the same amount. Plus if you're looking for four hand happiness, do your homework on where you were going. Because, like timetopost said, if you see a girl one on one and she delivers, she may not deliver if she's with someone else. Sorry to bring this up again fellas, just helping a fellow monger, but dude go to Li. You can have a very relaxing 4 hand massage, plus Lily knows what her girls are up to so you'll get your happiness.
Originally Posted by BacchusIsRight
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 16:38 #53954Senior Member

Posts: 4061This is a spa downtown so it will be more FS than massage, pricey, and rushed. Most of the mongers who come here are the late night ones since this and only a couple other places are the only ones open. Don't know what time you showed up here, but if you're looking for massage during the day, there are plenty of options around.
Originally Posted by AdmireMyRealit
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 16:34 #53953Senior Member

Posts: 4061If it's Samantha based then definitely more Latinas will arrive. Mostly with the Latinas who have the body and they know they got it, their mindset is "my way or the highway. " How much you pay for the handshake?
Originally Posted by GameCockToo
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 16:18 #53952Senior Member

Posts: 169That's exactly right. But each girl will expect the same tip as if you were seeing her alone. So, $70 + $70 + tip + tip. Also, be very aware that unless you know both girls or have super good info on the spot you pick, your session might be totally legit. Happened to me just this week. I went to one of my regulars, and she asked me about 4-hand. I thought sure, this is about to be awesome. It was a good massage, but zero extras. On the plus side, I only had to tip for legit service. I'll go back to see the other girl solo and see what happens. Some of these girls don't want their coworkers to know what they do in the room and won't do any extras on a 4-hand.
Originally Posted by BacchusIsRight
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 14:10 #53951Senior Member

Posts: 736Wawa
Went to Wawa and left disappointed. This was my first time at a AMP, but I was really only interested in actually just getting a massage. Had a young cute girl come in and give a massage. But she seemed only interested in doing other things.
I know why you guys go there LOL but I wasn't there for that. The massage was rough. I went ahead and opted for HJ, which wasn't no better. She insisted on BJ for 2 Benjamin's and FS for 3. I stay with the HJ for 1 Benjamin. She started rubbing my ass hole and that turned me all the way off. But I get it, this is Atlanta and most men here swing both ways so I can't fault her for assuming I was into those things.
She was polite tho. I just wanted to see what the hype is about with these AMP. I won't be going to another one anytime soon.
-
11-30-23 13:23 #53950Senior Member

Posts: 334-Hand Protocol
Gents,
For a one-hour four-hand, do I pay twice for the hour and then one tip for the dream?
TIA.











Reply With Quote





