Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21755
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    So anyone tried recently?? $110 base price?? Would like to know if any one tried recently and their experience?? Dm me thanks.
    Sounds like Straight massage to me, that's like going to Massage Luxe at 110. All the ones we like are 60 or70 plus tip.

  2. #21754
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl  [View Original Post]
    I wish I could see Dee in st charles but think she moved?

    Catzmm is retired too.
    OhDEE. Passed away, likely 10 yrs ago (.

  3. #21753
    Quote Originally Posted by DScott  [View Original Post]
    Relaxing massage in St Charles.

    If you haven't seen Jenny in the last few months, she's lost a lot of weight and looks great.
    I wish I could see Dee in st charles but think she moved?

    Catzmm is retired too.

  4. #21752

    Secret

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    I've never gotten offered anything more than a massage but only visited secret garden once. I believe or hope multiple visits to any place builds rapport, trust, attraction, and you must tip. I tipped and got nothing but an amazing massage. I've not returned since my first and only visit. I suspect with all these posts, there are guys here reading these, that quietly are getting more services. The problem is if any of us truly gets extras and shares that info. The place will be bombarded with bookings, attention, and some crazy people wanting services for base / tipless prices (I've heard stories). But I also understand this forum is meant to share info. Secret strikes me as a place that will offer extras after many visits, tips, and rapport, but only received a massage during my visit. The gal whispered in my ear during the visit as she was leaving the room. I'm guessing she was saying 'come back and you'll be happy' but I can never understand what these gals are saying and I'm too shy to outright pantomime gestures to ask. What I do is display a 50-100 $ tip on table. This has worked at other places but didn't work at secret. Best to all and I hope you get extras here. I'll return when I'm back in that area.
    Though $110 base is too high to test and build.

  5. #21751

    Secret

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    So anyone tried recently?? $110 base price?? Would like to know if any one tried recently and their experience?? Dm me thanks.
    I've never gotten offered anything more than a massage but only visited secret garden once. I believe or hope multiple visits to any place builds rapport, trust, attraction, and you must tip. I tipped and got nothing but an amazing massage. I've not returned since my first and only visit. I suspect with all these posts, there are guys here reading these, that quietly are getting more services. The problem is if any of us truly gets extras and shares that info. The place will be bombarded with bookings, attention, and some crazy people wanting services for base / tipless prices (I've heard stories). But I also understand this forum is meant to share info. Secret strikes me as a place that will offer extras after many visits, tips, and rapport, but only received a massage during my visit. The gal whispered in my ear during the visit as she was leaving the room. I'm guessing she was saying 'come back and you'll be happy' but I can never understand what these gals are saying and I'm too shy to outright pantomime gestures to ask. What I do is display a 50-100 $ tip on table. This has worked at other places but didn't work at secret. Best to all and I hope you get extras here. I'll return when I'm back in that area.

  6. #21750
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    So anyone tried recently?? $110 base price?? Would like to know if any one tried recently and their experience?? Dm me thanks.
    Let us all know.

  7. #21749

    Secret Garden

    So anyone tried recently?? $110 base price?? Would like to know if any one tried recently and their experience?? Dm me thanks.

  8. #21748
    Quote Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2  [View Original Post]
    I also agree. Nice lady. Relaxing massage.
    Is she offering extras, or still just HJ. Does she take off her top and MT?

  9. #21747

    Daaaaang she is just ghosting me

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Parker hasn't retired. I saw her recently and she is still as fantastic as ever. I normally get to a point where I've seen a provider enough times where I either don't go back or lay off them for a while, but I don't think that will ever happen with her until she does retire at some point. No question, she is the absolute best I have ever been with.
    Fk man now I feel worse.

    Hate things this quiet.

  10. #21746

    Jasmine Ballwin

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    I did Jasmine Ballwin, went OK. Was greeted by a younger gal, decided to use the restroom before I began, then it switched to an older / shorter lady. Oh well. She hugged my head with her thighs as she crawled on top of the bench to reach down my back / butt area. Massage was good though cut short (work call ended my hour session early). She tried to get me to DIY at first but I have my ol' reliable look of disappointment / boredom at the notion and things eventually progressed to give a helping hand. The attic in that place is drafty AF, I don't think I'd return until warmer weather. Overall I'd give it a 7/10.
    I had the younger girl on my first 2 visits. DIY with OTC MT on the first visit and she willingly let me rub her down below. 2nd visit was more of the same but with a nice hand finish. 3rd visit was the older shorter slightly chubby woman mentioned above. Similar massage to the first but with more teasing and intentional rubbing of my balls and taint which was nice. On the flip, it was obvious hand finish was coming and she also let me pull up her shirt / bra and suck on her nipples while during the HJ. I suspect more may be on the table in a follow up visit. I'll report back accordingly.

  11. #21745
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Don't be lazy. If you type her name into Instagram search it takes 5 seconds to find her profile. It's also a public profile.
    I'm not being lazy, I actually did search her name on Instagram and there are 900 results, I didn't recognize her specifically so I came here.

    You could have simply just said her Insta name but instead thought you would accuse me of being lazy. Thanks for the help.

  12. #21744

    Very relaxing massage

    Quote Originally Posted by DScott  [View Original Post]
    Relaxing massage in St Charles.

    If you haven't seen Jenny in the last few months, she's lost a lot of weight and looks great.
    I also agree. Nice lady. Relaxing massage.

  13. #21743

    Snapchat

    For a while now, Snapchat has been really obnoxious with the notifications it sends me, popping up like 10 times per day about some random crap so I turned them off. Not like it matters since the Vixens are dead and the Angels has slowed down a lot as well. But I just want to talk about some of the notifications I got since they were suggesting some new friends that have mutual friends in common with me. Given that I only used snapchat to meet up with some girls, I'm pretty sure those "new friends" are some of you guys here and I sure do hope none of you are using your real names since I've seen plenty of them thanks to Snapchat being annoying. That being said, is there a way to tell Snapchat to stfu with "hey check this new video out!" while still getting the notifications for the girls?

  14. #21742
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    She has doxed herself so many times I can't count. She claims the client she outed is a stalker and he harasses her. I can't tell fact from fiction when it comes to her, so my visits are spaced out accordingly. She's like an amusement park roller coaster ride. You know it crazy as shit to go on, but you have fun with her for the thrill of it.
    Just took another gander after a few weeks and there's a ton of new no context stuff, people names, court stuff, pictures of other women, who know what's she's on about.

  15. #21741
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine Spa is nearby off Manchester about a mile from the 141/ Manchester intersection. There have been reports there with guys leaving happy.
    I did Jasmine Ballwin, went OK. Was greeted by a younger gal, decided to use the restroom before I began, then it switched to an older / shorter lady. Oh well. She hugged my head with her thighs as she crawled on top of the bench to reach down my back / butt area. Massage was good though cut short (work call ended my hour session early). She tried to get me to DIY at first but I have my ol' reliable look of disappointment / boredom at the notion and things eventually progressed to give a helping hand. The attic in that place is drafty AF, I don't think I'd return until warmer weather. Overall I'd give it a 7/10.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape