Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 37334
-
12-01-23 13:11 #30659Senior Member

Posts: 90Not really, I heard from a monger as recently as yesterday that he got away by just providing a selfie. So try your luck with the scheduler.
Originally Posted by JustWanToHelp
[View Original Post]
My guess is that it all depends on the demand / supply situation.
Just state the facts like retired so no badge / work I'd / linked in.
No references as all providers you have seen are flaky and not reliable enough to timely respond to verify, etc.
I guess DL can be circumvented as well. I had shared a masked DL.
Not too sure about the selfie, though.
Good luck!
Auto.
-
12-01-23 12:21 #30658Senior Member

Posts: 319Henrico / spinner off brook road
Just saw this one twice last week and just saw her on herico arrest site for bawdy place. Feel like I just dodged a bullet. No more hunting in Henrico for me!
-
12-01-23 12:14 #30657Senior Member

Posts: 416Staxx
Take her up on her offer to provide up to date STI test results. If that's your concern.
Originally Posted by ThrillHouse
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 11:21 #30656Senior Member

Posts: 47Staxx
Is it safe to visit Staxx for a BBBJ these days? There were some questionable posts in the past. Thanks.
-
12-01-23 10:18 #30655Senior Member

Posts: 452Pretty eyes
What about this one.
Originally Posted by Kilika
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/farrah-432
Sounds like she offer massages and she has the prettiest eyes.
-
12-01-23 08:57 #30654Senior Member

Posts: 234She is definitely real looks just like her pics. She does crossfit and is in great shape. Dfk and bbj are available although I opted for covered as that's my preference. She will make you do a video call to verify. She is kinky and really gets into it. She has a fiance who evidently enjoys her adventures with other guys. She hosts at her place in a nice neighborhood. I put her right up there as far as fun with bedroom barbie. Have fun and treat her right she is obviously new to this and I'd like to keep her around.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 08:45 #30653Senior Member

Posts: 178I contacted https://asiangfeclub.com/.
Originally Posted by Automatic2015
[View Original Post]
And their screening process is:
DL.
Business Card.
LinkedIN account.
Selfie.
2 references.
Is this the norm?
-
12-01-23 07:27 #30652Senior Member

Posts: 192Tryst. Erika
Can anyone share info on Erika?
ErikaFitXx.
https://tryst.link/escort/erika
-
12-01-23 00:35 #30651Regular Member

Posts: 21Tiny
I've seen her like maybe 3-4 months ago. She has gained weight and is now a proper BBW. Her body isn't as proportionate but if you like big girls then yes you'll like what you find. If you're expecting her to be thick and not more than that then you will be disappointed. My times with her have been great though.
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 22:14 #30650Senior Member

Posts: 108I seen her a few years back. She look like her pictures then. She may have gain some weight. But I wouldn't think it would be bad.
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 14:29 #30649Senior Member

Posts: 90I echo the same sentiment. Havent't heard anyone mention a dream with Lulu in our city here
Originally Posted by Kyford
[View Original Post]
I have used the agency twice now.
I was first led to believe that I am seeing Lulu, turns out I saw Angel.
Good dream overall so can't complain.
The following week set up time to see Angel as I thought I had seen Lulu past week. Turns out I ended up seeing Angel again.
So felt a bit misled, but since I was there already, I went ahead with it.
Who was going to argue with the little head when all the blood flow was concentrated there already LOL.
Since variety is the spice of life, was hoping to have seen both Lulu and Angel and not Angel twice. So wondering if Lulu is actually available here in our city or ever going to be. Maybe just a marketing stunt by the agency or some kind of shenanigans which are beyond me to comprehend.
They had May on the site momentarily but she is now gone. I feel bad because she had an awesome review on TER. Now they have Amy on the site. But a bit wary to book her only to find out that I am seeing Angel again. This time, I will just walk out.
Let me know if anyone is actually able to see Lulu for real.
Peace out.
Auto.
-
11-30-23 10:51 #30648Senior Member

Posts: 187Mya
Did Mya switch numbers? I had seen her once and then we were chatting about a follow up when she went silent for about 2-3 weeks now.
-
11-30-23 10:25 #30647Senior Member

Posts: 353I don't believe she posts, she flying under the radar.
Originally Posted by ZayLe
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 08:56 #30646Senior Member

Posts: 53Link
Could you share the link to her ad my brotha.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 08:38 #30645Senior Member

Posts: 133Paris?
Been thinking of reaching out to this one. Anybody meet her before?
https://tryst.link/escort/parisxxx










Reply With Quote





