Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 9695
-
11-30-23 10:02 #7385Senior Member

Posts: 1242Carrie the time waster
Good report and thank you. Do you know if she still has the same boyfriend / pimp? Or who drives her now? Wow, I didn't detect a belly on her from her pics, I guess she hides it well.
Originally Posted by JstStrtngOut
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 09:02 #7384Senior Member

Posts: 74I have had Carrie over to my place 2 x in the past few months. Never a bad experience. Not a fan of the belly on her, but she's always been pleasant and fun.
Originally Posted by Fdisbbf
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 09:01 #7383Senior Member

Posts: 74La Quinta
Went to visit another of the Asian providers last night. I know I've responded previously that although they clearly aren't the girls in the ads, at least it's always a safe experience. Last night. The girl was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! As close to those pictures of the models in the ads as I've ever encountered. She was everything. She is only here one more day before someone else comes in. So if you want the details and the room number to make sure you meet her when you connect with those numbers. Reach out. I will be going back this afternoon for sure.
-
11-30-23 07:35 #7382Senior Member

Posts: 208Playdate
I see where Carrie the time waster is posting on a semi-regular basis now with a new phone number. Something is up there. Maybe the guy is out of the picture and she is on her own now? Has anybody tried her recently?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...o/597307953993
-
11-29-23 20:13 #7381Senior Member

Posts: 417Davina
I can say I've seen her 5 or 6 times at the location she posts. With him there or without and no issues. I've seen her for a long time now. Def feel safer than going into some of the hotels on the beach but as always it's your call. Teeth are gone, body and performance are still there.
Originally Posted by Rackman21
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 18:39 #7380Senior Member

Posts: 83Kaykay
Gross. I'd go celibate before seeing her. I'm afraid my junk would fall off afterwards!
Originally Posted by TenInchBoi
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 13:55 #7379Senior Member

Posts: 417Kay kay
You can't be Fb friends with her and seriously ask this question. LOL. If you were you'd know she's one of the biggest junkies out there. She's barely Qv worthy much less overnight worthy unless you would enjoy watching nod out all night.
Originally Posted by TenInchBoi
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 00:00 #7378Senior Member

Posts: 815She or whoever
Runs this ad is a waste of time, they want a picture, them if you set up an out call she'll drag you on as if she's on the way and excuse after excuse and says she has to take the backroads because of no license plate, then ghosts then hour later will say she got pulled over, this ad is someone getting off playing games. AVOID.
Originally Posted by Hatchet50
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 23:49 #7377Senior Member

Posts: 46Wondering
Been friends with KayKay AKA Freaky Ash on Facebook for years before she even picked up the habit and I want to turn her out off general purpose LOL. Was wondering if you guys think she is worth an overnight?
-
11-28-23 17:20 #7376Regular Member

Posts: 9Gents, any info on this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/419389249098.
-
11-27-23 22:21 #7375Senior Member

Posts: 76Thisf
Look at post 7366.
Originally Posted by Lilo43
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 17:51 #7374Senior Member

Posts: 128Thief
Which one is she.
-
11-26-23 08:07 #7373Regular Member

Posts: 23Thanks for the info we all hate getting rip off and a grab the cash and dash is bad enough b safe and happy hunting.
Originally Posted by Hosed12
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-23 07:25 #7372Senior Member

Posts: 76Thief
The thief is posting again- stay away.
Originally Posted by Hosed12
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 12:29 #7371Senior Member

Posts: 815Looks like
She REALLY Loves her job LOL.
Originally Posted by CoverMan1987
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






