Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 155 of 647 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 205 255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 9696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7386

    You not responding?

    Quote Originally Posted by JstStrtngOut  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit another of the Asian providers last night. I know I've responded previously that although they clearly aren't the girls in the ads, at least it's always a safe experience. Last night. The girl was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! As close to those pictures of the models in the ads as I've ever encountered. She was everything. She is only here one more day before someone else comes in. So if you want the details and the room number to make sure you meet her when you connect with those numbers. Reach out. I will be going back this afternoon for sure.
    Sent you a private message, got no reply. You mentioned time limit, then she explodes?

    Regular.

  2. #7385

    Carrie the time waster

    Good report and thank you. Do you know if she still has the same boyfriend / pimp? Or who drives her now? Wow, I didn't detect a belly on her from her pics, I guess she hides it well.

    Quote Originally Posted by JstStrtngOut  [View Original Post]
    I have had Carrie over to my place 2 x in the past few months. Never a bad experience. Not a fan of the belly on her, but she's always been pleasant and fun.

  3. #7384
    Quote Originally Posted by Fdisbbf  [View Original Post]
    I see where Carrie the time waster is posting on a semi-regular basis now with a new phone number. Something is up there. Maybe the guy is out of the picture and she is on her own now? Has anybody tried her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...o/597307953993
    I have had Carrie over to my place 2 x in the past few months. Never a bad experience. Not a fan of the belly on her, but she's always been pleasant and fun.

  4. #7383

    La Quinta

    Went to visit another of the Asian providers last night. I know I've responded previously that although they clearly aren't the girls in the ads, at least it's always a safe experience. Last night. The girl was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! As close to those pictures of the models in the ads as I've ever encountered. She was everything. She is only here one more day before someone else comes in. So if you want the details and the room number to make sure you meet her when you connect with those numbers. Reach out. I will be going back this afternoon for sure.

  5. #7382

    Playdate

    I see where Carrie the time waster is posting on a semi-regular basis now with a new phone number. Something is up there. Maybe the guy is out of the picture and she is on her own now? Has anybody tried her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...o/597307953993

  6. #7381

    Davina

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    I'd be careful, IDK for sure but be aware of the possibility you hand the money over then her dude bangs the door down.
    I can say I've seen her 5 or 6 times at the location she posts. With him there or without and no issues. I've seen her for a long time now. Def feel safer than going into some of the hotels on the beach but as always it's your call. Teeth are gone, body and performance are still there.

  7. #7380

    Kaykay

    Quote Originally Posted by TenInchBoi  [View Original Post]
    Been friends with KayKay AKA Freaky Ash on Facebook for years before she even picked up the habit and I want to turn her out off general purpose LOL. Was wondering if you guys think she is worth an overnight?
    Gross. I'd go celibate before seeing her. I'm afraid my junk would fall off afterwards!

  8. #7379

    Kay kay

    Quote Originally Posted by TenInchBoi  [View Original Post]
    Been friends with KayKay AKA Freaky Ash on Facebook for years before she even picked up the habit and I want to turn her out off general purpose LOL. Was wondering if you guys think she is worth an overnight?
    You can't be Fb friends with her and seriously ask this question. LOL. If you were you'd know she's one of the biggest junkies out there. She's barely Qv worthy much less overnight worthy unless you would enjoy watching nod out all night.

  9. #7378

    She or whoever

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatchet50  [View Original Post]
    Runs this ad is a waste of time, they want a picture, them if you set up an out call she'll drag you on as if she's on the way and excuse after excuse and says she has to take the backroads because of no license plate, then ghosts then hour later will say she got pulled over, this ad is someone getting off playing games. AVOID.

  10. #7377

    Wondering

    Been friends with KayKay AKA Freaky Ash on Facebook for years before she even picked up the habit and I want to turn her out off general purpose LOL. Was wondering if you guys think she is worth an overnight?

  11. #7376

  12. #7375

    Thisf

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilo43  [View Original Post]
    Which one is she.
    Look at post 7366.

  13. #7374

    Thief

    Which one is she.

  14. #7373
    Quote Originally Posted by Hosed12  [View Original Post]
    The thief is posting again- stay away.
    Thanks for the info we all hate getting rip off and a grab the cash and dash is bad enough b safe and happy hunting.

  15. #7372

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Hosed12  [View Original Post]
    She is posting again. Stay away as you will be robbed.
    The thief is posting again- stay away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape