Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 297 of 1667 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 347 397 797 1297 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 25004
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20564

    EOY fun

    Hey all I got some time off at EOY and I was looking to have a fun afternoon sesh MSOG with a hot escort? Any recommendations? Preferably one that offers good service, BBBJ, possibly BBFS (wishful thinking), and isn't a druggie. Just looking to have a blast with a hottie to end the year. PM is fine. I plan in hosting in a hotel.

  2. #20563

    Liana Layne

    Has anyone seen Liana Layne recently. Ad on them. EMID: 922747. (can't see them reviews). Haven't seen any recent reviews here. Is she TGTBT. Is she safe to do hotel outcall. Tia. Cheers.

  3. #20562
    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    How was the BJ? BBBJ? How was FS??
    Personally I found the BBBJ to be mediocre at best. No real technique, and she kept switching up what she was doing too much. I guess it's all relative, I've seen too many providers who were really good at giving what to be satisfied with a half-hearted effort.

    FS was fine, I guess. She didn't really act into it, and she made sure to remind me that we had 5 minutes left as I was thrusting away in missionary, which is always just a Great way to enhance the mood, you know?

    Idk, maybe I've just been spoiled. I definitely wouldn't repeat, but clearly some feel differently.

  4. #20561
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Good Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaBass77  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Thinking about giving her a try.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...-/416211143100
    Good time had with her few weeks ago early afternoon prob a Wednesday. Good comm's to apt complex entrance (I got a little lost inside bc missing rd signs & bldg #s are on ends not on entry sides). On time came down to greet me nice big apt. Some beefy dogs there but they were fully caged (ty!) on way up to her small neat bedroom. SBunny was super petite and just my type. Dropped gift & dropped clothes she has a nice tight bod. Went right to BBBJ was good, some DATY clean, cover on go to mish cowgirl & doggie finish. Was there a long hhr, I think 160 & a snack, have not repeated yet but will do. Not much chemistry we're not going to be buddies but ya can't like everybody you know! For me good safe svc in a thin market was def worth my time, treat her nice boys YMMV.

  5. #20560

    Mariah

    She's been around for at least 5 years. Havnt seen her in years. Body is nice. Great tits decent personality. Good BBBJ 6/10. FS good 7/10. This was back when I saw her. I don't know now.

    Quote Originally Posted by TableTops  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...-/293204870318

    Got me thinking of her wonderful chest any body saw her? She post a lot, only things I saw were 50 $ deposit for outcall, I don't see incallor reviews anywhere.

  6. #20559

    Snowbunny

    How was the BJ? BBBJ? How was FS??

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish  [View Original Post]
    If figured that body is too cute to worry about a messy room or lackluster performance (both were as described previously) but that perfect little body was exactly what I was looking for, and that kitty was sooooo tight. I decided on the half hr for 180 and although she's nowhere near my all time fav I'll definitely repeat. She stays at a big apartment complex in Pawtucket for now with two roommates. (Guy and a girl, didn't see either) The only part of the visit that I couldn't stand was that her bed squeaks so loud, it's a great springy bed for fucking, but good lord was it squeaky.

  7. #20558
    She has been around a few years now. She quoted me one price and when she arrived here for the scheduled outcall she doubled the fee. I paid for 1 hour and she was on her phone and in my bathroom for 50 minutes. Finally she came out of the bathroom took off her clothes. Nasty odor. Told her to get out.

  8. #20557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Has a bad attitude to match her mechanical, rush job service. This was over 2 years ago though so maybe she's turned a new leaf? / s.
    With the way the market is going. I don't think she will change.

  9. #20556
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106
    None of these girls smile in their photos for obvious reasons. What's the teeth situation on this girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish  [View Original Post]
    If figured that body is too cute to worry about a messy room or lackluster performance (both were as described previously) but that perfect little body was exactly what I was looking for, and that kitty was sooooo tight. I decided on the half hr for 180 and although she's nowhere near my all time fav I'll definitely repeat. She stays at a big apartment complex in Pawtucket for now with two roommates. (Guy and a girl, didn't see either) The only part of the visit that I couldn't stand was that her bed squeaks so loud, it's a great springy bed for fucking, but good lord was it squeaky.

  10. #20555
    Quote Originally Posted by TableTops  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her up 3. Hh and 4. H. Outcall only.
    Has a bad attitude to match her mechanical, rush job service. This was over 2 years ago though so maybe she's turned a new leaf? / s.

  11. #20554
    Quote Originally Posted by TableTops  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...-/293204870318

    Got me thinking of her wonderful chest any body saw her? She post a lot, only things I saw were 50 $ deposit for outcall, I don't see incallor reviews anywhere.
    I contacted her up 3. Hh and 4. H. Outcall only.

  12. #20553

  13. #20552

    Blonde bombshell / snow bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaBass77  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Thinking about giving her a try.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...-/416211143100
    This is the same girl I posted about below, although this current ad is more what she looks like. If she even weighs 100 lbs I'd be surprised.

  14. #20551

    Snow bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Against my better judgement, I went to see her yesterday. Second the above. Cute body, but no personality. Messy room, says she hasn't cleaned yet at 3 PM. In a rush to get to her day job. Not all offerings in the STG ad are actually on offer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...-/523372823942
    If figured that body is too cute to worry about a messy room or lackluster performance (both were as described previously) but that perfect little body was exactly what I was looking for, and that kitty was sooooo tight. I decided on the half hr for 180 and although she's nowhere near my all time fav I'll definitely repeat. She stays at a big apartment complex in Pawtucket for now with two roommates. (Guy and a girl, didn't see either) The only part of the visit that I couldn't stand was that her bed squeaks so loud, it's a great springy bed for fucking, but good lord was it squeaky.

  15. #20550

    Discover mariah

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...-/293204870318

    Got me thinking of her wonderful chest any body saw her? She post a lot, only things I saw were 50 $ deposit for outcall, I don't see incallor reviews anywhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape