Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 377 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 427 477 877 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12778
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Scammer

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-b9b9137abb52

    Asks for 1/2 allowance up front, when asked how much says maybe 125. When asked when she would meet and for how long, and what she's down for, just sends screenshots of cashapp and venmo.

  2. #12777
    Quote Originally Posted by FabGnale  [View Original Post]
    I will pass.

    BTW this one wants 700. I think she is real. I have been texting with her but I started much lower and she kept increasing her asking. She says she is Russian descent https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-919f0aa1f4b9.
    I think I'll jump on this one as my first post LOL. Was 500 for me. She's actually 42/43, has age set where it is so she gets matches. Legit Russian, accent and all.

  3. #12776
    Quote Originally Posted by FabGnale  [View Original Post]
    I will pass.

    BTW this one wants 700. I think she is real. I have been texting with her but I started much lower and she kept increasing her asking. She says she is Russian descent https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-919f0aa1f4b9.
    LOL!! She has like 6 kids and married. She's not worth more than 4.

    I did a m&g years back and nope that shit. She still hits me up.

  4. #12775

    Thanks for your advice

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Make a decision after seeing her face pics. I passed immediately.
    I will pass.

    BTW this one wants 700. I think she is real. I have been texting with her but I started much lower and she kept increasing her asking. She says she is Russian descent https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-919f0aa1f4b9.

  5. #12774
    Quote Originally Posted by UNCGolfDude  [View Original Post]
    Wants $1000 to start and then can move into monthly as we see fit.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-b6e0a483381c
    Wow, how can a beach whale ask for that. Hell, who the hell would pay for that.

    I'd be embarrassed to be seen with that in public.

  6. #12773

    Crazy for Coco puffs

    This one is batsh! T crazy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-87e402dd4b91

    Talking FBI, meeting in hotels, etc.

  7. #12772

    Gps

    Wants $1000 to start and then can move into monthly as we see fit.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-b6e0a483381c

  8. #12771

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet with this one? She went straight to text and quoted me 700.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-0dcf81c33681
    Now her profile is listed in Los Angeles. So my guess is she's either a traveling escort or a scam.

  9. #12770

    WOTR aka Maggie

    Quote Originally Posted by FabGnale  [View Original Post]
    I am coming into town next week and have been texting with this one https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-08cc7df61416.

    Did a search and nothing came up. Anyone have experience with her?
    Make a decision after seeing her face pics. I passed immediately.

  10. #12769
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet with this one? She went straight to text and quoted me 700.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-0dcf81c33681
    Must be one of those travelling Brazilians pro girls. There's a pattern where some just stay a week or a few months in DC.

    That one isn't worth 400.

    I met a few and they were all 5 and under.

    Lua. Smoking hot 5.

    She was only in DC for a few weeks met her 2 x. She fxxk me like a champ.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-38b3ab9f63fe

    Maria.

    She was a shit lay but smoking hot 4.

    Met her 4 x.

    https://instagram.com/mariapaulaesca...Q5ZDc2ODk2ZA==

  11. #12768

    Amanda

    Anyone meet with this one? She went straight to text and quoted me 700.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-0dcf81c33681

  12. #12767
    Quote Originally Posted by FabGnale  [View Original Post]
    I am coming into town next week and have been texting with this one https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-08cc7df61416.

    Did a search and nothing came up. Anyone have experience with her?
    I chatted with her a while back but she was a hard pass for me once she sent me her face pic. She's not even a 4/5 in looks for me so I couldn't see myself shelling out anything for her let alone even meeting out in public LOL. Also, FYI she's up front about having a long term boyfriend of 13 years who knows and is fine with her seeking other arrangements.

  13. #12766

    Coming into town

    I am coming into town next week and have been texting with this one https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-08cc7df61416.

    Did a search and nothing came up. Anyone have experience with her?

  14. #12765

    BMarie950

    Her reply to my initial message is classic.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-e936ea2b1707

    "Thanks for reaching out. I am in an arrangement but leaving because he's too inconsistent. I'd like to start one with you too but others have expressed the same interest. Take me to the mall & buy me something nice & we can go from there".

    I politely declined but indicated that both shopping and travel are on the table once we begin an arrangement. Crickets!

  15. #12764

    What's the point?

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Damn NYC is just different. Maybe there's more dudes than girls.

    But these straight up want to meet now and didn't ask about $$.

    I think DC are loaded with a bunch fugly broke h. O. e. S.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-07466f876f41

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-21ea87cdff22

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-1faf9a11dc4a

    These types just don't exist in DC if they do they're either fake or just passing through.
    There are more attractive / hot SB's in NYC than the DMV. No one doubts that. They are likely significantly more expensive to acquire and maintain. And there are many more attractive / hot SB's in LA than NYC. What about Scottsdale? Nashville? Miami? All irrelevant to the vast majority of us as we are looking primarily in the DMV. So again. What's the point?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape