Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 10288
-
11-29-23 21:39 #7408Senior Member

Posts: 263Only one like it
Like it says, one in a million. Good thing. LOL.
Originally Posted by BobDino1
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 19:49 #7407Senior Member

Posts: 135Bella
My experience with Bella was she is a thief, try's to blackmail you and saved texts and records phone conversations.
Originally Posted by Tyler72
[View Original Post]
Avoid 100%.
-
11-29-23 16:30 #7406Senior Member

Posts: 111Expert
She quoted 80 for BJ. I asked if she was in Davison as ad states but she wouldn't answer about that. I can't see her today but will try soon.
Originally Posted by SP1203
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 12:27 #7405Senior Member

Posts: 103Bella
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...c/634498723843
Has anyone seen her lately? She use to be a great higher end girl but she found herself really messed up for a while. Starting to see her post more regularly now. Wondering if she is solid?
Thanks.
-
11-29-23 10:52 #7404Senior Member

Posts: 612Nope
Take her away! I'll talk!
Originally Posted by Dooby1227
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 10:43 #7403Senior Member

Posts: 103Apron?
Looks like she has an awful lot of skin tucked into those jeans.
Originally Posted by SP1203
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 10:38 #7402Senior Member

Posts: 72Expert
Has anyone had a date with this one? Thank you in advance:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...t/632909846169
-SP.
-
11-29-23 01:05 #7401Senior Member

Posts: 548Exorcist
Hey, I saw that Demon on the exorcist!
Originally Posted by Rhinestone
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 19:39 #7400Senior Member

Posts: 135Isn't that sad!
Yeah. I was like OMG can you imagine that without the filters!!
Originally Posted by Dooby1227
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 12:34 #7399Senior Member

Posts: 59One in a million
I just went limp!
Originally Posted by BobDino1
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 12:17 #7398Senior Member

Posts: 313One in a Million!
We really need to tell these girls to just not post anymore. I find it better to look in the Flint area and find only fake ads, than to find the current providers that are in there every day. At least the fake ads have someone decent in them. I don't know how some of you guys do it.
This one takes the cake!!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/699755024341
-
11-27-23 21:09 #7397Senior Member

Posts: 1264I don't understand the um and YMMV reference. When I said "this", I meant a repeat of exactly what elcee said with some additions. I was saying we had similar experiences. YMMV is always true.
Originally Posted by AllSevenDays
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 18:26 #7396Senior Member

Posts: 312Um.
Tell them YMMV. Nice report.
Originally Posted by BoRegardHer
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 13:43 #7395Senior Member

Posts: 1264Ivory
Saw her somewhat recently and this. Nothing has changed. She may have gone and gotten out of rehab but she's definitely right back where she left off. Unreliable, yes. But honestly if you manage to catch her she's a decent time and even though I think she's got a few more lbs than her pics she still has an amazing back side. Seriously best thing about her is view from behind is fantastic.
Originally Posted by ElCee
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 09:13 #7394Senior Member

Posts: 1263Middle finger
I don't get why these ladies think flipping us off is an attraction. I won't see anyone that does.
Originally Posted by RelaxJustDome
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





