Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 193 of 686 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 10284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7404

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooby1227  [View Original Post]
    I just went limp!
    Take her away! I'll talk!

  2. #7403

    Apron?

    Quote Originally Posted by SP1203  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a date with this one? Thank you in advance:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...t/632909846169

    -SP.
    Looks like she has an awful lot of skin tucked into those jeans.

  3. #7402

    Expert

    Has anyone had a date with this one? Thank you in advance:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...t/632909846169

    -SP.

  4. #7401

    Exorcist

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. I was like OMG can you imagine that without the filters!!
    Hey, I saw that Demon on the exorcist!

  5. #7400

    Isn't that sad!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooby1227  [View Original Post]
    I just went limp!
    Yeah. I was like OMG can you imagine that without the filters!!

  6. #7399

    One in a million

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDino1  [View Original Post]
    We really need to tell these girls to just not post anymore. I find it better to look in the Flint area and find only fake ads, than to find the current providers that are in there every day. At least the fake ads have someone decent in them. I don't know how some of you guys do it.

    This one takes the cake!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/699755024341
    I just went limp!

  7. #7398

    One in a Million!

    We really need to tell these girls to just not post anymore. I find it better to look in the Flint area and find only fake ads, than to find the current providers that are in there every day. At least the fake ads have someone decent in them. I don't know how some of you guys do it.

    This one takes the cake!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/699755024341

  8. #7397
    Quote Originally Posted by AllSevenDays  [View Original Post]
    Tell them YMMV. Nice report.
    I don't understand the um and YMMV reference. When I said "this", I meant a repeat of exactly what elcee said with some additions. I was saying we had similar experiences. YMMV is always true.

  9. #7396

    Um.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    Saw her somewhat recently and this. Nothing has changed. She may have gone and gotten out of rehab but she's definitely right back where she left off. Unreliable, yes. But honestly if you manage to catch her she's a decent time and even though I think she's got a few more lbs than her pics she still has an amazing back side. Seriously best thing about her is view from behind is fantastic.
    Tell them YMMV. Nice report.

  10. #7395

    Ivory

    Quote Originally Posted by ElCee  [View Original Post]
    I used to visit her often, but she went off the deep end with ice man. I guess she just got out of lockup and rehab so maybe it's better now, but she used to have lots of sores on her legs.

    She never ripped me off, but became very unreliable towards the last times I seen her. I drove to Saginaw, twice, only to be played off and no return messages after arrival.

    Hopefully she's better now, but tbh, I doubt it.
    Saw her somewhat recently and this. Nothing has changed. She may have gone and gotten out of rehab but she's definitely right back where she left off. Unreliable, yes. But honestly if you manage to catch her she's a decent time and even though I think she's got a few more lbs than her pics she still has an amazing back side. Seriously best thing about her is view from behind is fantastic.

  11. #7394

    Middle finger

    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxJustDome  [View Original Post]
    She's legit, she used to be in Burt and she's been in Saginaw for at least a year now, she a heavy user and if she's she's real fucked up will pass out on you, but she just got out of jail and I haven't seen her in a while.
    I don't get why these ladies think flipping us off is an attraction. I won't see anyone that does.

  12. #7393

    Ivory

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrFucker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this chick? She seems sexy, 989 number.

    Ivory Rose.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...e/665948329267
    She's legit, she used to be in Burt and she's been in Saginaw for at least a year now, she a heavy user and if she's she's real fucked up will pass out on you, but she just got out of jail and I haven't seen her in a while.

  13. #7392

    Ivory

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrFucker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this chick? She seems sexy, 989 number.

    Ivory Rose.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...e/665948329267
    Search the Saginaw boards. Lots of reviews.

  14. #7391

    I used to see her often

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrFucker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this chick? She seems sexy, 989 number.

    Ivory Rose.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...e/665948329267
    I used to visit her often, but she went off the deep end with ice man. I guess she just got out of lockup and rehab so maybe it's better now, but she used to have lots of sores on her legs.

    She never ripped me off, but became very unreliable towards the last times I seen her. I drove to Saginaw, twice, only to be played off and no return messages after arrival.

    Hopefully she's better now, but tbh, I doubt it.

  15. #7390

    Ivory Rose

    Anyone seen this chick? She seems sexy, 989 number.

    Ivory Rose.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...e/665948329267

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape