Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 293 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 343 393 793 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 17696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13316
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    I have heard the same about the booker. I stopped using the main number and called the girls directly. Ember was a serious ball of fun. I will miss her.
    Ember was fun. Best BBBJ I've ever had!

  2. #13315
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    Individually and collectively they were both fun. I heard many tales that booker for them was a piece of crap when it comes to the ladies dealing with him. I think they probably got tired of his crap and moved on like some other Angels have. Lilia (CWE) is scheduled to call it quits next year. Make sure you have fun with that great body before she's all done.
    FYI, Lilia is not in CWE, she's in The Grove on Manchester east of Kingshiway. And yes, she's one of the best.

  3. #13314

    Angels

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    Individually and collectively they were both fun. I heard many tales that booker for them was a piece of crap when it comes to the ladies dealing with him. I think they probably got tired of his crap and moved on like some other Angels have. Lilia (CWE) is scheduled to call it quits next year. Make sure you have fun with that great body before she's all done.
    I have heard the same about the booker. I stopped using the main number and called the girls directly. Ember was a serious ball of fun. I will miss her.

  4. #13313
    Quote Originally Posted by RicharddAngle  [View Original Post]
    Reanne and Ember are no longer listed on the Angel's site either. Not a surprise since neither have been responsive for months.
    Individually and collectively they were both fun. I heard many tales that booker for them was a piece of crap when it comes to the ladies dealing with him. I think they probably got tired of his crap and moved on like some other Angels have. Lilia (CWE) is scheduled to call it quits next year. Make sure you have fun with that great body before she's all done.

  5. #13312
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    I tried seeing her a couple different times and because of scheduling, it just didn't work out. I was also only interested in a BBBJ so if it's from someone on the larger side, I can get past that. As far as the BJ though, how did it go? How would she rate her skills? It would be about a 30 minute commute each way for me, so would you consider it worth the trip?
    The BBBJ is nothing special.

  6. #13311

    Tavia

    Is she really retired? Used to see her regularly. Was told still seeing a few clients. But not having any luck reaching her. Any info appreciated.

  7. #13310
    Quote Originally Posted by RicharddAngle  [View Original Post]
    Reanne and Ember are no longer listed on the Angel's site either. Not a surprise since neither have been responsive for months.
    That's too bad. Embers BBBJ was awesome.

  8. #13309

    Add to the list of retirements

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2613  [View Original Post]
    Shoot it seems that Parker and Carley did retire for real huh? Fk now what? I guess I will have to add them two to the good ele times list. I do have one reserve one but she has gained a lot of weight so. If anybody has any recommendations or hints.
    Reanne and Ember are no longer listed on the Angel's site either. Not a surprise since neither have been responsive for months.

  9. #13308
    Quote Originally Posted by Stlram11  [View Original Post]
    If you like skinny and petite bodies she is top of the line. She is skinny yet also appears very fit at the same time. Also, saw a post about her being transgender. She definitely isn't.

  10. #13307
    Quote Originally Posted by Trolln  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/127399499#.

    Any current information on this one? She used to have a reputation for ghosting. I see her posting all the time with a weird number.
    Set up once. Ghosted me hour before appt.

    Tried about 6 mo later, booked. But texted she requested $300 for FS.

    Nah. Passed.

  11. #13306

    Which Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by RammaDammaDo  [View Original Post]
    Is Summer in South County?
    Apache and I are fans of "Clayton Summer" https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...at-30852.html. Ad says CWE, but it is Clayton near Hanley and Clayton.

    Not very blonde South County Summer.

  12. #13305

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Yep. She tried to extort me as well. It's so weird. She gave a great BBBJCIM took direction well, on her knees with those giant round tits sticking out. After I popped she started complaining about the used car she bought, and it got really awkward. Most scammers don't deliver, but she must like being a dick suckin ho and cheating her customers! Over a year later she started with the threatening calls. I blocked her and never got another call. BEWARE!
    Appreciate all of you guys for posting this. She was on my list of people I wanted to see. That's why it's always good to do a little research before you pull the trigger. Thanks for the info fellas!

  13. #13304

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by RammaDammaDo  [View Original Post]
    Is Summer in South County?
    This is a different Summer. There's Lemay Summer in South County who does massage and this Summer in Brentwood who also does massage.

  14. #13303
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Hard to believe believe that this one is still posting on LC, but I guess that guys must still be calling and coming to see her or she'd give it up. As one of the people she tried to extort for money with threats of outing me to my family, I wanted to make sure that anyone and everyone on here is aware of the scam she runs. The session was actually pretty great but then she comes saying you didn't leave her the money after the appointment, then says you were playing games and starts with the threats. She'll call / text you day and night from different numbers since she knows you blocked her original one. Long story short, she's crazy and a scammer.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161096765
    Yep. She tried to extort me as well. It's so weird. She gave a great BBBJCIM took direction well, on her knees with those giant round tits sticking out. After I popped she started complaining about the used car she bought, and it got really awkward. Most scammers don't deliver, but she must like being a dick suckin ho and extorting her customers! Over a year later she started with the threatening calls. I blocked her and never got another call. BEWARE!

  15. #13302
    Quote Originally Posted by PipeFitter1956  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jesse lately. I stumbled on her number and it doesn't work any longer. Last time I seen her she was working out of motel by Bass Pro. Thanks and be safe. PF1956.
    I was curious about Jesse's head game. I've tried reaching out to her a few times but have not had any luck meeting her yet. Was curious how good her skills are when it comes to a BJ? I work in the South city area quite a bit and I am looking for a decent BJ once a week and haven't had much luck yet. Not desperate enough to try the street walker scene LOL! I'm open to recommendations. Just needs to be in the downtown to south city area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape