Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 295 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 345 395 795 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13313

    Drea / Lena. Beware

    Hard to believe believe that this one is still posting on LC, but I guess that guys must still be calling and coming to see her or she'd give it up. As one of the people she tried to extort for money with threats of outing me to my family, I wanted to make sure that anyone and everyone on here is aware of the scam she runs. The session was actually pretty great but then she comes saying you didn't leave her the money after the appointment, then says you were playing games and starts with the threats. She'll call / text you day and night from different numbers since she knows you blocked her original one. Long story short, she's crazy and a scammer.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161096765

  2. #13312

    Clayton Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Summer and had a wonderful time as always. She can be reached at 314xxxx143 but the number might not appear if I'm still on probation. If so, send me a private message and I'll send it to you that way. Also, here's a link to her ad but I'm also not sure that will appear: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...eat-30852.html
    I have always had a good time with her. The pictures are real. She has a nice touch. Only drawback is it can be hard to get a hold of her. Try a day ahead for best results. Other reviews are in the massage section.

  3. #13311
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Summer and had a wonderful time as always. She can be reached at 314xxxx143 but the number might not appear if I'm still on probation. If so, send me a private message and I'll send it to you that way. Also, here's a link to her ad but I'm also not sure that will appear: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...eat-30852.html
    Inbox was full. What was the experience like? You can DM if you want.

  4. #13310

    Upcharge

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo1300;6693522[URL
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/161043884[/URL] Has anyone tried this one was thinking about pulling the trigger?
    She upcharge's if you want anything more than a massage.

  5. #13309

    Isabella

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lla-28587.html

    Had fun with her in past. Is she still working? Any info appreciated.

  6. #13308
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her. I'm thinking of giving her a try and did a search but found nothing. I'll report back if successful in getting an appointment.
    Did you get to see her?

  7. #13307

    Has anyone tried this one?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/161043884 Has anyone tried this one was thinking about pulling the trigger?

  8. #13306

    Summer

    I recently saw Summer and had a wonderful time as always. She can be reached at 314xxxx143 but the number might not appear if I'm still on probation. If so, send me a private message and I'll send it to you that way. Also, here's a link to her ad but I'm also not sure that will appear: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...eat-30852.html

  9. #13305
    Quote Originally Posted by PipeFitter1956  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jesse lately. I stumbled on her number and it doesn't work any longer. Last time I seen her she was working out of motel by Bass Pro. Thanks and be safe. PF1956.
    She posted around 5 am.

  10. #13304

    Jesse Stone Cold

    Has anyone seen Jesse lately. I stumbled on her number and it doesn't work any longer. Last time I seen her she was working out of motel by Bass Pro. Thanks and be safe. PF1956.

  11. #13303
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    This one looks sketchy to me.
    We was talking and making plans to see her, then she went silent the last 2 days.

  12. #13302
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Getting ready to move to your area, and been browsing who is around, talked this one, seems cool. The names gabbi comes up with nothing in search. So has anyone have knowledge of this one.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sabrinatheunicorn
    This one looks sketchy to me.

  13. #13301
    Quote Originally Posted by RDesChain  [View Original Post]
    This girl seems like a too-hot-to-be-true situation. Does anyone have experience with her? She's not on any other sites.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ate-28943.html
    Probably a deposit scam. If you search on the videos, the girl is an * model by the name of Natalie. M. Brookes.

  14. #13300

    Info on this one?

    This girl seems like a too-hot-to-be-true situation. Does anyone have experience with her? She's not on any other sites.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ate-28943.html

  15. #13299
    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    Is Chloe trans though? The last pic here has a penis, but it could just be a toy?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...54d3bff930acf5
    Doubt that's her. I contacted her about meeting. Then got a phone call while I was driving. Must have have called by accident. The people talked for about 5 minutes before noticing I was on the line. Definitely heavy drug use and heavily pimped. Mentions of bed bugs, hiding in other part of house, and the gals real name. I looked her up on stlmugshots. Then casnet. Definitely has a few warrants out for her. Just be warned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape