High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 335 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 385 435 835 1335 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 33206
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28196

    Has anyone tried this

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/161134958#.

    She said she's in the Forest Park area. Not sure if I've seen her ad before.

  2. #28195
    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    I've been chatting with her too. Something just doesn't seem right with this one, so I passed. Just my gut feeling and probably isn't anything, but didn't want to take the chance on this one.
    You guts right. Not worth it, horrible service and shorted me on time. If anyone needs more detail message me.

  3. #28194

    She's in and out of town a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1984  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has seen her recently?

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=258248
    I've been trying to see her for years. But it seems like when she's in town I'm out of town and vice versa.

    She's at the top of my todo list. Great reviews and what look to be the best basketball bolt ons that have ever graced Cincinnati!

  4. #28193

    Long in the tooth

    She's got to be 60 or older and looked like an old catcher's mit 10 years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1984  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has seen her recently?

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=258248

  5. #28192

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyBoy525  [View Original Post]
    Wowww. So I was skeptical at first for 5 an hour but she seemed hot so I said f it. Let's do it and man I'm so mad because I'm obsessed. Everything about her was mind blowing. I ended up doing 2 hrs and she worked out a deal. All I wanted was GFE and for her to ride me and I ended up doing a lot more. Hands down best head I ever had in my life. Did that twice and she let me pop on her chest and she seemed to like it. I never made out with someone like that ever and she's all into GFE. She rode me like I've never experienced before. I wanted to doggy her so bad and man I can't get over it. Her body is better than pics, she is a 10 and I couldn't control my self where all I wanted was her and I wanted to pop so fast since she's so hot and I had to control my self This was my 2nd time this week with her and I see my self doing this weakly or daily. $500 was damn and painful but god damn after I saw her, sooo worth it.

    Overall. Body is slamming. Face is hot. Head game wow. GFE is insane. She did a lot of the work and wow. Hottest girl I've ever seen ever. She is so tight and tasty that I didn't want to stop eating but I wanted her so much more so I had to stop my self.

    Once again def repeating at least 1-2 times every few weeks. She's so hot.
    We need a link Cincyboy or Amber or booking asst or whoever you are. Of what Amber do you speak?

  6. #28191

    Redd

    I know her very well she was one of my UTRs at one time. She later became a streetwalker in Pricehill going for 50 to 60 full service. She was thin at that time the dope got to her. She did some stupid stuff and ended up in jail for over a year Hence the weight gain. She got big in jail as they all do. When she was my UTR she was flaky but did give good head. Her pussy was tight but dry. She likes women more than men. She has been reviewed on here when she first started.

  7. #28190
    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    It would help if you posted her picture and a link to her ad. If you can't be bothered to do that. What make you think we are going to spend time looking through ads to see who you are talking about.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-wood/59372370

  8. #28189

    Link. Link - Link

    Who is Amber. Posting a link is helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyBoy525  [View Original Post]
    Wowww. So I was skeptical at first for 5 an hour but she seemed hot so I said f it. Let's do it and man I'm so mad because I'm obsessed. Everything about her was mind blowing. I ended up doing 2 hrs and she worked out a deal. All I wanted was GFE and for her to ride me and I ended up doing a lot more. Hands down best head I ever had in my life. Did that twice and she let me pop on her chest and she seemed to like it. I never made out with someone like that ever and she's all into GFE. She rode me like I've never experienced before. I wanted to doggy her so bad and man I can't get over it. Her body is better than pics, she is a 10 and I couldn't control my self where all I wanted was her and I wanted to pop so fast since she's so hot and I had to control my self This was my 2nd time this week with her and I see my self doing this weakly or daily. $500 was damn and painful but god damn after I saw her, sooo worth it.

    Overall. Body is slamming. Face is hot. Head game wow. GFE is insane. She did a lot of the work and wow. Hottest girl I've ever seen ever. She is so tight and tasty that I didn't want to stop eating but I wanted her so much more so I had to stop my self.

    Once again def repeating at least 1-2 times every few weeks. She's so hot.

  9. #28188

    Amber

    Wowww. So I was skeptical at first for 5 an hour but she seemed hot so I said f it. Let's do it and man I'm so mad because I'm obsessed. Everything about her was mind blowing. I ended up doing 2 hrs and she worked out a deal. All I wanted was GFE and for her to ride me and I ended up doing a lot more. Hands down best head I ever had in my life. Did that twice and she let me pop on her chest and she seemed to like it. I never made out with someone like that ever and she's all into GFE. She rode me like I've never experienced before. I wanted to doggy her so bad and man I can't get over it. Her body is better than pics, she is a 10 and I couldn't control my self where all I wanted was her and I wanted to pop so fast since she's so hot and I had to control my self This was my 2nd time this week with her and I see my self doing this weakly or daily. $500 was damn and painful but god damn after I saw her, sooo worth it.

    Overall. Body is slamming. Face is hot. Head game wow. GFE is insane. She did a lot of the work and wow. Hottest girl I've ever seen ever. She is so tight and tasty that I didn't want to stop eating but I wanted her so much more so I had to stop my self.

    Once again def repeating at least 1-2 times every few weeks. She's so hot.

  10. #28187

    Little Sexy Me / Lilone

    Was wondering if anyone has seen her recently?

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=258248

  11. #28186

    Eden

    Hello fellow mongers looking to pull the trigger on Eden from tyrst. But was wondering if any of my FM have participated and can pm if it's worth my dime. Thanks.

  12. #28185
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanJk  [View Original Post]
    Been talking back and forth with this one I was trying to find some review of her on here but there are so many girls named Redd and most of the links don't work anymore. Prices are average.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/161075915
    I've been chatting with her too. Something just doesn't seem right with this one, so I passed. Just my gut feeling and probably isn't anything, but didn't want to take the chance on this one.

  13. #28184
    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Is this the girl that was doing duo with Cameron?
    Yeah she used to but I don't think they are anymore. Last time Cameron posted she said she wasn't doing duos anymore so my guess is they aren't on the best of terms but that's only a guess. I was wanting to try Cameron over the weekend but her ads disappeared and I don't have her number, hopefully she'll post again soon.

  14. #28183

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by HardBuck  [View Original Post]
    ⭐ I can take care of your morning wood! 🌄 25 years old.

    06:25 AM on 2023-11-28.

    In Miamisburg.
    She has been around and reported on for last 4-5 years. She is cute, not much is off the table. I saw her a few times couple years ago. Will do bbjcimws YMMV. The negatives are once you get to her location, you'll be waiting 30 minutes or more, "may get better with subsequent visits". Once you finally get to room it was a mess, with bf, going outside as you walk in. Haven't seen in awhile so don't know if room situation and the waiting had gotten any better.

  15. #28182

    Use this search string

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    It would help if you posted her picture and a link to her ad. If you can't be bothered to do that. What make you think we are going to spend time looking through ads to see who you are talking about.
    Search string "I can take care of your morning wood" + Miamisburg.

    Gives you.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-wood/59372370

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape