Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 33202
-
11-29-23 10:36 #28192Senior Member

Posts: 539Link?
We need a link Cincyboy or Amber or booking asst or whoever you are. Of what Amber do you speak?
Originally Posted by CincyBoy525
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 10:35 #28191Senior Member

Posts: 518Redd
I know her very well she was one of my UTRs at one time. She later became a streetwalker in Pricehill going for 50 to 60 full service. She was thin at that time the dope got to her. She did some stupid stuff and ended up in jail for over a year Hence the weight gain. She got big in jail as they all do. When she was my UTR she was flaky but did give good head. Her pussy was tight but dry. She likes women more than men. She has been reviewed on here when she first started.
-
11-29-23 10:33 #28190Banned Member

Posts: 5352https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-wood/59372370
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 10:32 #28189Senior Member

Posts: 324Link. Link - Link
Who is Amber. Posting a link is helpful.
Originally Posted by CincyBoy525
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 05:02 #28188Regular Member

Posts: 7Amber
Wowww. So I was skeptical at first for 5 an hour but she seemed hot so I said f it. Let's do it and man I'm so mad because I'm obsessed. Everything about her was mind blowing. I ended up doing 2 hrs and she worked out a deal. All I wanted was GFE and for her to ride me and I ended up doing a lot more. Hands down best head I ever had in my life. Did that twice and she let me pop on her chest and she seemed to like it. I never made out with someone like that ever and she's all into GFE. She rode me like I've never experienced before. I wanted to doggy her so bad and man I can't get over it. Her body is better than pics, she is a 10 and I couldn't control my self where all I wanted was her and I wanted to pop so fast since she's so hot and I had to control my self This was my 2nd time this week with her and I see my self doing this weakly or daily. $500 was damn and painful but god damn after I saw her, sooo worth it.
Overall. Body is slamming. Face is hot. Head game wow. GFE is insane. She did a lot of the work and wow. Hottest girl I've ever seen ever. She is so tight and tasty that I didn't want to stop eating but I wanted her so much more so I had to stop my self.
Once again def repeating at least 1-2 times every few weeks. She's so hot.
-
11-28-23 20:03 #28187Regular Member

Posts: 14Little Sexy Me / Lilone
Was wondering if anyone has seen her recently?
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=258248
-
11-28-23 19:38 #28186Senior Member

Posts: 571Eden
Hello fellow mongers looking to pull the trigger on Eden from tyrst. But was wondering if any of my FM have participated and can pm if it's worth my dime. Thanks.
-
11-28-23 19:08 #28185Senior Member

Posts: 265I've been chatting with her too. Something just doesn't seem right with this one, so I passed. Just my gut feeling and probably isn't anything, but didn't want to take the chance on this one.
Originally Posted by BryanJk
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 18:55 #28184Senior Member

Posts: 28Yeah she used to but I don't think they are anymore. Last time Cameron posted she said she wasn't doing duos anymore so my guess is they aren't on the best of terms but that's only a guess. I was wanting to try Cameron over the weekend but her ads disappeared and I don't have her number, hopefully she'll post again soon.
Originally Posted by Eb206
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 17:28 #28183Senior Member

Posts: 250Star
She has been around and reported on for last 4-5 years. She is cute, not much is off the table. I saw her a few times couple years ago. Will do bbjcimws YMMV. The negatives are once you get to her location, you'll be waiting 30 minutes or more, "may get better with subsequent visits". Once you finally get to room it was a mess, with bf, going outside as you walk in. Haven't seen in awhile so don't know if room situation and the waiting had gotten any better.
Originally Posted by HardBuck
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 17:14 #28182Senior Member

Posts: 186Use this search string
Search string "I can take care of your morning wood" + Miamisburg.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
Gives you.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-wood/59372370
-
11-28-23 16:58 #28181Senior Member

Posts: 560Who are you talking about
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-28-23 16:44 #28180Senior Member

Posts: 121Duo with Cameron
You are correct, she was doing duos with Cam. I met them a few weeks ago. She was cool, I thought she looked better than her pics. Nice body and wasnt in a rush.
Originally Posted by Eb206
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 16:12 #28179Senior Member

Posts: 68Candy and Kay
I seen them a couple days ago and agree pictures are accurate and no drama. I seen the brunette did meet the blonde she waited in the bathroom for the session. Overal it was just meh. Could be the first meet jitters but I would maybe give it another shot to see but not going out of my way for it. Also everything covered for the curious ones.
Originally Posted by Wolf1992
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 16:00 #28178Senior Member

Posts: 473Ella Mae
Pretty sure Ella Mae just finished up a vacation with uncle Kenton for a P. O. Violation.
Originally Posted by MichaelGem88
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





