Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 6083
-
12-07-23 23:31 #5018Regular Member

Posts: 12Black Escorts
Anyone here know of any good ebony escorts? Or should I just look over at Charolette?
-
12-07-23 22:36 #5017Senior Member

Posts: 30Couldn't agree more
I would avoid pva, klondike, deverview, or hillcrest at any cost, but unfortunately many providers are hosting at one of the four.
Originally Posted by MtnMan123
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 20:04 #5016Senior Member

Posts: 90Good post & well said. I agree with everything you wrote.
Originally Posted by MtnMan123
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 23:20 #5015Senior Member

Posts: 120Gen / Genevie
Just saw Gen and would not recommend. She's from FL and have seen her post in AVL many times. Said she's here til Monday.
Insanely rushed, basically said get out in nice words after 15 min of the hour, bullshitting an excuse why I didn't get it all.
Wouldn't even give me a drink of water for the road.
Wouldn't repeat if you bribed me.
-
12-06-23 18:44 #5014Senior Member

Posts: 204I don't know about comms
She responds to messages about 2 hrs late if she responds at all and this is after she says she is available and ready. Will message you the next morning saying "Good Morning". Good for her if she just has that much business but IMHO her communication and business acumen are about as low as can get on a 1-10 scale. I use multiple numbers, same result. Leaves me thinking half the time she must be LEO. Says she is ready and general location then disappears and next day says she wasn't working the day before. Can't tell if she has mental issues or is on some really hard drugs or maybe is just that busy to wherr she doesn't need to care. That's just been my experience. If you want suggestions for better service dm me.
Originally Posted by OBXMule
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 15:08 #5013Senior Member

Posts: 308Marissa
Saw this lady recently. She's a very sweet & meek person. Comm's were good. Very pretty with beautiful black hair. Spotless clean from top to bottom for anything one may desire as I. Pics are accurate & she expressed her enjoyment during our visit. (9) $20's hhr.
Can't get the photos to upload. (On STG).
-
12-05-23 17:31 #5012Senior Member

Posts: 52Kris
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...8/149313124344
Good evening fello mongers.
I saw Kris on the 24th of November and wanted to post my experience.
I've seen Kris several times over the years and never have I ever had any issues or fears when I'm with her. And yes, even though she's gained a little weight (which I think looks good on her), she has been one of my best experiences. She's very sweet and personable and even though she doesn't do BJ or kissing, she does really get into the session and she has a very snug fit. I haven't asked about the BJ or kissing or even DATY, but next time I see her she will.
So if you're looking for someone personable and enjoyable during the main event, Kris is definitely up there in my opinion.
$120/$180/$250.
-
12-05-23 11:51 #5011Senior Member

Posts: 201She will do BBFS too. She told me like 5 times to make sure to pull out so her BF wouldn't know. Then when I was getting close she begged me to nut in her. It was kind of weird.
Originally Posted by BrownSteel69
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 17:12 #5010Senior Member

Posts: 78Not worth it for sure I had the same problem as well she just hit me back one night a week later said her phone had been off and some hard luck BS.
Originally Posted by NcPheonix
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 15:52 #5009Senior Member

Posts: 52Dead Fish
I never could get her to even respond. Complete waste of time.
Originally Posted by BigWood007
[View Original Post]
Ncpheonix.
-
11-30-23 10:53 #5008Regular Member

Posts: 5Summer Rae
Anyone see Summer Rae aka Summer aka Paris recently? Trying to set something up and I can only find reviews from 9 months ago and under a different phone number. Here's the ad I'm replying to:
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ville-14071534
Any info appreciated.
I promise a full after-action report if I do decide to "send it."
-
11-30-23 09:55 #5007Senior Member

Posts: 78I seen her before picture are a little old nice body for sure amazing ass but BJ was on a scale from 1/10 a 1 all around a 4 in all she was a dead fish not much fun at all I would not see her again.
Originally Posted by RobberFly
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 02:09 #5006Senior Member

Posts: 92Has anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/866529823839
Have seen her post almost everyday for past few months. Has anyone seen her?
-
11-29-23 16:38 #5005Senior Member

Posts: 108I got to admit
I got to admit folks, there is not alot to choose from in this town. Things that I look for.
1. Safe and decent location. When I see west avl. I cringe. Or a crappy hotel.
2. Reasonably priced. I think 120 for a qv is 20 too much.
3. Effort. Have any of you actually had a dream where she was actually dressed in something hot? Its like they don't put any effort into it.
4. Moderately decent looking, and that they are healthy.
-
11-28-23 23:03 #5004Senior Member

Posts: 108Roxie
I finally linked up with Roxie for some BBJ car action. The setup was very easy. She responded to my texts right away.
After waiting at the agreed spot for like 5 minutes, I guess it was her BF that dropped her off and left to park a few blocks away. The pics of her face are accurate but not the body. She's a little heavier than the pics but not in a bad way.
We were supposed to go somewhere else for the deed but we decided to stay where I was at since it was dark, quiet and nobody was around.
BBJ was pretty good. Lasted for like 15 minutes til I was done. No CIM. She told me I had to let her know when I was about ready. I waited til the last minute so I wouldn't ruin the eruption.
She must have gotten a sample before she pulled out and started tugging away. I probably won't repeat because I'm not really into car dates with only bbj. I also prefer independent service. I don't like lurkers!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/519218419024










Reply With Quote





