Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 264 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 314 364 764 1264 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 24805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20860
    She used to be a regular of mine a few years back. I can't do outcalls at the moment, so I haven't reconnected with her.

    Her pics were accurate back when I was seeing her, and the pics on her current ad look about the same. She was always dependable, and her prices were reasonable.

    She had a pretty open menu back in the day, just no kissing. She has issues with her teeth, and was self conscious about it.

    The service was somewhat mechanical, and she doesn't have much oral endurance.

    Her prices, dependability (I could generally call her, and she'd be available within the hour if not immediately), and her figure made up for her so so performance.

  2. #20859

  3. #20858
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffMaster1  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations for some black tail.

    Preferably petite (spinner) in twenties. Open to all!
    This one is my atf. She is safe everything too but GFE and both lips are to kiss. Really great price too.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/161085226

  4. #20857

    Trap or Bait

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161108774

    Some people want bbw. That's not me. I'm a spinner. I am 130 pounds. Don't get scared. I am 15 years old. I'm petite / spinner. Do you prefer petite blondes.

    Rules: one phone call for verification and one photo for proof of life.

    Come clean shaved and showered no cumming in my pussy bring condom.

    Please like, check mark, or say yes if you agree to rules baby.

    After my initial WTF moment I realized this most likely a set up by your least favorite uncle. Be safe.

    317 [DeletedbyAdmin]991. [ / QUOTE].

    I looked at the pictures, the crime doesn't seem to be about sex, but about knowingly engaging with what you're told is a minor. That's the catch. I did look at the pictures, the body shot, shows the neck, and no, that's not a minor with those lines. It is however, the bait they're using to entrap you. You are correct, stay away from and more communication, they already have your number, if it's not a burner? If you went cold after the lure said they were 15? You did the right thing. I personally don't condone any activity with minors, anyone that continues to communicate after they're told they're dealing with a minor, need to go to jail. No room here for that.

  5. #20856

    Ghosted

    I set up an appt with her and was getting pretty consistent texts back and forth. Nice area, ok rate, etc. When I finally drove to meet she stopped replying. Save yourself the time and gas.

    Kinda seems to be a pattern for a few of the better looking ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by Terbin90TR  [View Original Post]

  6. #20855

    Caution!

    Gentlemen,

    Looking for something fun to do today led me to reach out to a provider on EA. Texted and got a reply, near Greenwood Mall, $75/ hh. Sends the following text to me about her rules.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161108774

    Some people want bbw. That's not me. I'm a spinner. I am 130 pounds. Don't get scared. I am 15 years old. I'm petite / spinner. Do you prefer petite blondes.

    Rules: one phone call for verification and one photo for proof of life.

    Come clean shaved and showered no cumming in my pussy bring condom.

    Please like, check mark, or say yes if you agree to rules baby.

    After my initial WTF moment I realized this most likely a set up by your least favorite uncle. Be safe.

    317[Deleted by Admin]991.

  7. #20854

    Black escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Tried this one out and it was a good experience. She is real with slightly thicker body than the pics. Overall looks I'll give her a 7/10.
    Hygiene was great and she is new to the game so not burnt out. First the rules are safe everything and no GFE. Might be a deal breaker for some but not for me. She started with a little warm up massage and made sure I was comfortable. She took directions well and was eager to please. There was no hurry up and she seemed to be into it. She has a really great arch when doing doggy.

    Overall if you are looking for a safe black provider that's cute she is worth a visit. Half hour was 1. 5 and she has qv specials at 1. Lately I've been on a kick of trying black girls and she delivered.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161020233
    Looking for recommendations for some black tail.

    Preferably petite (spinner) in twenties. Open to all!

  8. #20853

  9. #20852
    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evans...u/452705823655

    Will only see people who join OF. As bad as a deposit in my opinion.
    Well that took the wind out of my sails there, because she was definitely on my list to try and go and see. Especially at the price point. Oh well, win some you lose some. Appreciate the info.

  10. #20851

    Stamp out this sort of BS. Fans only

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evans...u/452705823655

    Will only see people who join OF. As bad as a deposit in my opinion.

  11. #20850

    Asia

    Tried this one out and it was a good experience. She is real with slightly thicker body than the pics. Overall looks I'll give her a 7/10.

    Hygiene was great and she is new to the game so not burnt out. First the rules are safe everything and no GFE. Might be a deal breaker for some but not for me. She started with a little warm up massage and made sure I was comfortable. She took directions well and was eager to please. There was no hurry up and she seemed to be into it. She has a really great arch when doing doggy.

    Overall if you are looking for a safe black provider that's cute she is worth a visit. Half hour was 1. 5 and she has qv specials at 1. Lately I've been on a kick of trying black girls and she delivered.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161020233

  12. #20849

    Agencies?

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    I think the best Latinas that you will find are going to be from the agencies...
    Anyone have links to agencies??

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    I remember someone saying somewhere to be weary of the ones that you find more on the south side and southport area as they are connected with a bad crowd and may put you in some sticky situations.
    Yes, that is what I was referring to.

  13. #20848

    Found it

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one? I've been wanting to see a Hispanic chick for a while and have seen her post before but no reviews. Any time I see "don't waste my time" it always screams attitude, hard to deal with, and an overall red flag for me.

    Link.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...uired/59795277
    I knew I had seen a review on her somewhere before when looking.

    https://callescort.org/463-279-2365

    Review posted there from an old account with the same pictures and everything so take that as you will, but I knew I remembered seeing it somewhere at one point and time.

  14. #20847
    Quote Originally Posted by LostNumber  [View Original Post]
    I've avoided looking at these postings, based on originally seeing posts here about really bad experiences and also I find many of then difficult to tell if they are real.

    But if people are having good experiences with the Latinas, I'd like to know too!
    I believe that most of the post on these have been just average or bad experiences at best. I think the best Latinas that you will find are going to be from the agencies, tryst, or eros honestly. If they are even real on there, but the ones that are seem to be pretty legit. I remember someone saying somewhere to be weary of the ones that you find more on the south side and southport area as they are connected with a bad crowd and may put you in some sticky situations.

  15. #20846
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one? I've been wanting to see a Hispanic chick for a while and have seen her post before but no reviews. Any time I see "don't waste my time" it always screams attitude, hard to deal with, and an overall red flag for me.

    Link.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...uired/59795277
    I have contemplated taking the plunge on this one, however, I do remember seeing a review of her somewhere that had said she had a bf or pimp that was possibly setting people up to rob. If you take the plunge report back, but be careful with this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape