Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 265 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 315 365 765 1265 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 24811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20851

    Stamp out this sort of BS. Fans only

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evans...u/452705823655

    Will only see people who join OF. As bad as a deposit in my opinion.

  2. #20850

    Asia

    Tried this one out and it was a good experience. She is real with slightly thicker body than the pics. Overall looks I'll give her a 7/10.

    Hygiene was great and she is new to the game so not burnt out. First the rules are safe everything and no GFE. Might be a deal breaker for some but not for me. She started with a little warm up massage and made sure I was comfortable. She took directions well and was eager to please. There was no hurry up and she seemed to be into it. She has a really great arch when doing doggy.

    Overall if you are looking for a safe black provider that's cute she is worth a visit. Half hour was 1. 5 and she has qv specials at 1. Lately I've been on a kick of trying black girls and she delivered.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161020233

  3. #20849

    Agencies?

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    I think the best Latinas that you will find are going to be from the agencies...
    Anyone have links to agencies??

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    I remember someone saying somewhere to be weary of the ones that you find more on the south side and southport area as they are connected with a bad crowd and may put you in some sticky situations.
    Yes, that is what I was referring to.

  4. #20848

    Found it

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one? I've been wanting to see a Hispanic chick for a while and have seen her post before but no reviews. Any time I see "don't waste my time" it always screams attitude, hard to deal with, and an overall red flag for me.

    Link.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...uired/59795277
    I knew I had seen a review on her somewhere before when looking.

    https://callescort.org/463-279-2365

    Review posted there from an old account with the same pictures and everything so take that as you will, but I knew I remembered seeing it somewhere at one point and time.

  5. #20847
    Quote Originally Posted by LostNumber  [View Original Post]
    I've avoided looking at these postings, based on originally seeing posts here about really bad experiences and also I find many of then difficult to tell if they are real.

    But if people are having good experiences with the Latinas, I'd like to know too!
    I believe that most of the post on these have been just average or bad experiences at best. I think the best Latinas that you will find are going to be from the agencies, tryst, or eros honestly. If they are even real on there, but the ones that are seem to be pretty legit. I remember someone saying somewhere to be weary of the ones that you find more on the south side and southport area as they are connected with a bad crowd and may put you in some sticky situations.

  6. #20846
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one? I've been wanting to see a Hispanic chick for a while and have seen her post before but no reviews. Any time I see "don't waste my time" it always screams attitude, hard to deal with, and an overall red flag for me.

    Link.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...uired/59795277
    I have contemplated taking the plunge on this one, however, I do remember seeing a review of her somewhere that had said she had a bf or pimp that was possibly setting people up to rob. If you take the plunge report back, but be careful with this one.

  7. #20845
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWW96  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Lilith for a second visit last night. Totally worth it. She got two pops out of me during an hour filled with talking, BBBJ, DATY, Sex in multiple positions, and a Lap Dance that I will always remember. Not only is she good at what she does, she is also a sweetheart. I loved my time with her. The only negative was she kept apologizing when she thought she hurt me or moved wrong. She must have some Canadian blood in her. Only kidding, there was nothing bad about the time I spent with her. The only thing I would disagree with in your review is the scores were all a little lower than I would have used.
    Nice, yea I had a great time with Lillith as well. I would say that if I were going to change my rating scale it would be making the Face and Body up a point or so for that honestly. I am just curious though, what rating scores would you have changed on mine? Just out of curiosity. I like to see what everyone else thinks on it. Good to have some difference of opinions on here and everything.

  8. #20844

    Also Saw Lilith

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    Lilith.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3173395639

    https://callescort.org/317-339-5639

    Face - 5.

    Body - 7.

    Personality - 9.

    Communication - 8.

    Location - 6.

    BBBJ - 4.

    Deed - 8.

    Duration. HHR.

    GFE.

    Rate: $. 40..
    I went to see Lilith for a second visit last night. Totally worth it. She got two pops out of me during an hour filled with talking, BBBJ, DATY, Sex in multiple positions, and a Lap Dance that I will always remember. Not only is she good at what she does, she is also a sweetheart. I loved my time with her. The only negative was she kept apologizing when she thought she hurt me or moved wrong. She must have some Canadian blood in her. Only kidding, there was nothing bad about the time I spent with her. The only thing I would disagree with in your review is the scores were all a little lower than I would have used.

  9. #20843

    Milfy

    Has anyone visited with Milfy since her return? I've never seen her but those tits look incredible. Just making sure visits are safe after her latest visit to see uncle?

  10. #20842

    Milfy

    Yep, still one of the best BJs I've ever had and playing with her tits is the best, they are big a full. She is super cool and you could easily just go and hang out with her. She fucks hard and shoves back on you or just rides you like she can't get it hard enough. Also one of the funnest asses I've had, quick spit and she let me right in. No issues with the pull out and swallow either. She's just a fun chick!

    Quote Originally Posted by IndySloGuy  [View Original Post]
    She's the goat for me because whules she's older and has signs of aging in her face, her body is still absolutely incredible. She's got a tight ass that she can get going. She's got incredible tits and she's insanely flexible. She gives an incredible BBBJ that could make anyone pop in like five minutes. She can ride like a god damn jockey at the derby. And she's just fun. She's a good hang, very chill, she's very quick to please and if you listen to her and pay attention you can get her to really really come and come hard.

    For the cost I think it was $$. The last time I saw her. I will say we went about 15 over because we were having fun and it was incredible so I tipped an extra. 40.

  11. #20841
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshiku  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any good looking escorts? New to this so I want my first to at least be decent looking.
    Most of the women working for DI and many posting Tryst ads.

  12. #20840

    Kenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by Teshiku  [View Original Post]
    I have never been with a escort before shit my first AMP visit was after finding this forum, has anybody seen this girl before? She's probably one of the finest girls I've seen on that site.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/160959782
    She's been mentioned several times. Ad appears fake, same pictures appears in multiple cities. A. Hank.

  13. #20839
    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else experienced these problems or experienced the benefits and pleasures the girls provide south of the border?
    I've avoided looking at these postings, based on originally seeing posts here about really bad experiences and also I find many of then difficult to tell if they are real.

    But if people are having good experiences with the Latinas, I'd like to know too!

  14. #20838

    Hispanic chick

    Has anyone had any experience with this one? I've been wanting to see a Hispanic chick for a while and have seen her post before but no reviews. Any time I see "don't waste my time" it always screams attitude, hard to deal with, and an overall red flag for me.

    Link.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...uired/59795277

  15. #20837

    Milania

    Thanks for the updated Milania / Missi reviews on this thread, I always wondered if it was just me she was quiet with. She probably on my top 3 physically attractive I've seen in recent years without having to compromise on something (saggy stomach, kinda meh in the face but good body, drug issues, bad attitude, water buffalo, etc). The quiet is weird but I'll take that over a bad attitude any day and the weed smell isn't a deal breaker for me.

    Hope to see her soon if she ever comes back around. Same for Roni although I won't hold my breath.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape