Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 171 of 552 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 221 271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5721
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    Naomi at pandora's anybody have any intell on this one? In her mid 30's slightly curvy blonde hair?
    She good time. Sexy Mama. Tell her what you want. She like wang.

  2. #5720

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    Naomi at pandora's anybody have any intell on this one? In her mid 30's slightly curvy blonde hair?
    She a service oriented vet.

  3. #5719
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Simlpy put, the only girl I've ever been with at Pandoras is Luna, who is very honest and always a great time. On this day, I was stupid and believed "Entice" and paid her the whole 200 dollars for a guarranteed "to completion" session. But I paid her before we started the festivities. I was horribly wrong and within a minute, I knew had been scammed. I decided to just accept my stupidity and just get out of there. I wasnt going to get into a shouting match in a strip club. And it was apparent that Entice was not afraid to scream if such an argument occured.

    The moral of the story is to, before getting in the VIP room, get the girl to agree to services-to-be-delivered, time in the room, and that no money will be paid until pre-agreed upon services are delivered. And if she demands the money up front, assume she is going to scam you and abort the session.
    There's so much info on this thread as far as who to get extras from, follow it and you most likely will find success. I've only gone in blind twice, one time I fell for the bait and switch. The other time I found myself dumping a load in a lesser known dancer.

  4. #5718

    Monse picture

    Quote Originally Posted by TroutMaster05  [View Original Post]
    Where would a guy find a picture of Monse. I keep reading about her!
    On my phone. I'm not going to share them. She has a really good memory and keeps copy's. Someone posted a few videos and pictures online a few months ago and she wasn't happy about them, she got them them removed from the site. She and several other dancers go out of their way to keep a minimal online profile. A some of them have other jobs / businesses and children for that matter and don't want it out there.

    Just go to the club, she's the older 5' tall Mexican dancer with big fake boobs who dances to Latin music. As long as she doesn't have a bunch of regulars you can toss a tip up on stage and she'll most likely approach you for a dance.

  5. #5717
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    I was actually surprised by how many dancers actually worked in thanksgiving. Anya was really the only one consistently busy, even Monse had long periods of down time. I'm sure it will pick back up with the first of the month right a few days away.
    Where would a guy find a picture of Monse. I keep reading about her!

  6. #5716
    Naomi at pandora's anybody have any intell on this one? In her mid 30's slightly curvy blonde hair?

  7. #5715

    One Dance. Entice

    Quote Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020  [View Original Post]
    How long before you walked out? I would have just given her enough for one dance and then just chilled and found another dancer to finish the job. Why'd you pay her the full $200 if she didn't honor the deal?
    Simlpy put, the only girl I've ever been with at Pandoras is Luna, who is very honest and always a great time. On this day, I was stupid and believed "Entice" and paid her the whole 200 dollars for a guarranteed "to completion" session. But I paid her before we started the festivities. I was horribly wrong and within a minute, I knew had been scammed. I decided to just accept my stupidity and just get out of there. I wasnt going to get into a shouting match in a strip club. And it was apparent that Entice was not afraid to scream if such an argument occured.

    The moral of the story is to, before getting in the VIP room, get the girl to agree to services-to-be-delivered, time in the room, and that no money will be paid until pre-agreed upon services are delivered. And if she demands the money up front, assume she is going to scam you and abort the session.

  8. #5714

    Visa

    Any recent Visa reports. Dm me.

  9. #5713

    One Dance

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went to Pandoras to see if I could spend some time with Monse. I've never had the pleasure (actually, I've never seen her in there as she is always occupied). I sat there watching the show for about 15 minutes and had a few girls approach me but I wasnt interested.
    How long before you walked out? I would have just given her enough for one dance and then just chilled and found another dancer to finish the job. Why'd you pay her the full $200 if she didn't honor the deal?

  10. #5712
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Only if you have a pussy.
    She might be bisexual, judging from her *.

  11. #5711
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRr  [View Original Post]
    What can you really do there? How are the VIP rooms?
    It all depends on the dancer, just like Kittens and Pandoras. VIP rooms are ok, the couches are super cheap and feel like they are about to fall apart when you get after it.

  12. #5710
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyTru  [View Original Post]
    So, I went to Pandors once last year, and unfortunately had paisley. Swore off strip clubs ever since (for a covered handjob.).

    But. Alchemy has me interested in giving it another shot. Is there some method to getting BBFS at Pandora's? I don't want the bait and switch, and prefer to negotiate up front.
    Tell the dancer what you want, don't pay ahead of time. All the well known BBFS dancers are well documented in past reports.

  13. #5709
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRr  [View Original Post]
    What can you really do there? How are the VIP rooms?
    I see my regular girl Lola for uninterrupted timed rooms at Sugars. Done the 15,30 and 60 minute and the 30 minute is my favorite. Not too long but long enough to really get both of us going. My experience is no one has ever barged into the curtained rooms tucked away in the back. It makes me feel confident in getting down to business. The room fees are probably the cheapest I've seen so far (I can't remember oft the top of my head but I know 30 minute rooms are $60 to sugars) and then Lola is pretty accommodating with my budget since I've been seeing her a a while. Talking with a few other hobbyists on here I get the notion that Sugars, whether my atf is there or not is very extras oriented. It works since the atmosphere is very lax. It doesn't have that cooperate appeal to it yet as it's only a couple years old since the dancing bare remodel.

  14. #5708

    How 2 Strip Club?

    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    Bareback is on her menu.
    Tried strip clubs once, got burned with Paisley at Pandora (300 for CHJ).

    But now, she has my interest. But, is there a way of asking before you go back to the VIP area? I'd hate to get back there and get another expensive HJ.

  15. #5707

    Alchemy

    So, I went to Pandors once last year, and unfortunately had paisley. Swore off strip clubs ever since (for a covered handjob.).

    But. Alchemy has me interested in giving it another shot. Is there some method to getting BBFS at Pandora's? I don't want the bait and switch, and prefer to negotiate up front.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape