Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 13595
-
11-30-23 00:57 #9260Senior Member

Posts: 255Read my post on 11-07-23 10:03 #9145.
Originally Posted by Seger
[View Original Post]
That post you responded to was before that's current post, and it tells you how my last time seeing her went. Just put it this way. I won't see her again. Just not worth it for me.
-
11-29-23 20:02 #9259Senior Member

Posts: 549Reason 672 I don't rawdog crackheads.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 17:56 #9258Senior Member

Posts: 1658Dad
I can see that happening. But the son years later showing up Hell NO! If that kid got any pride are self-esteem about him at all. The father would be the last person on earth that he would want to see.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 15:16 #9257Senior Member

Posts: 90Linda
Does she by chance actually offer BBBJ? Or another good looking Latina that is all covered?
Originally Posted by JDizzleSizzle
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 12:10 #9256Senior Member

Posts: 1165Worse
You show up to meet and get hit with papers for dna. Etc.
Originally Posted by Kentuckian
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 06:58 #9255Senior Member

Posts: 58I guess I'll know for sure 18 yrs from now when some kid knocks on my door and punches me in the nose. HA!
Originally Posted by C6DM2
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 19:21 #9254Senior Member

Posts: 64Rue
You got a point I ended up not going through with it anyway as I have trust issues if it takes 3 hr after we text for us to set something up I fall back.
Originally Posted by Troller2008
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 18:12 #9253Senior Member

Posts: 429Chrisma
I have a date scheduled with Chrisma. Will post a report Friday.
-
11-28-23 15:40 #9252Regular Member

Posts: 6I have seen the girl from the first link.
Originally Posted by JDizzleSizzle
[View Original Post]
She is definitely real but a dead lay.
I would never consider seeing her again for free.
-
11-28-23 14:34 #9251Senior Member

Posts: 255Who are you telling. Man I can't find a thing out here myself. It's so dry. I think I might have to start looking for a gf lmao. And I really don't want to deal with that as this junction in my life. LOL smh.
Originally Posted by SWaffles
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I can recommend 2 but they are so iffy. I can never get a consistent hookup.
Serenity. Petite not a big ass but very cute. She cursed me out recently but she a great girl. Highly recommend. But contact can be hit or miss.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...bbled/59971892
I don't know this one name or anything but she looks nice.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...y-new/60112654
Just FYI those girls are on the more expensive side so just be forewarned.
Hit me up in the inbox maybe we both can look out for one another.
Good luck buddy and stay safe.
-
11-28-23 10:23 #9250Senior Member

Posts: 89Looking
Hey guys. Been reaching out to providers lately, but having a bust each time. I got a hold of one lady who's real pretty but now she won't take new guys because they text too much! Oh well. I told her I just was vetting and that I truly did want to meet, I just don't rush into things.
I am looking for suggestions. I tend to like Hispanic or black girls but whites are just fine with me too. More importantly I just want someone who's pretty in the face and not crazy. Big ass is a plus. Love me some K9. A flexible menu would also be good.
Appreciate you all. All of my regulars have seemed to disappear. I had been seeing jewell (tall black girl, allowed bare Greek and finishing inside), but she's gone. Also used to see Puerto Rican Jessica, who also seems to be gone!
Thanks guys.
-
11-28-23 07:01 #9249Ungrateful Motherfucker

Posts: 636Both say she's off line. Maybe she will respond.
Originally Posted by RKRusty
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 22:24 #9248Senior Member

Posts: 196Feelin lucky?
The big track marks on her ass would be the first red flag. Obviously they all do dumb shit. Although if she is taking 4 K pics of her track marks it's a prolly a sign to stay away.
Originally Posted by KamaSutra970
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 18:58 #9247Senior Member

Posts: 431Re: Preggo
So let me see if I understand this: Last few times were bare. And then she was pregnant. Things that make you go "Hmmmm" LOL! .
Don't worry, your secret is safe with us.
Originally Posted by Kentuckian
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 18:21 #9246Senior Member

Posts: 62Daisy on them, Jeannie Lee on P411
I tried searching the entire Louisville forum for anything about her. Them has a hit to an inactive listing as Daisy.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/daisy-es...isville-202313
P411 has her with a current ad as Jeannie Lee.
https://preferred411.com/P241400
Now, I know it is not uncommon for them to change their name so that is not a concern. She has two okays given on P411 so she must be (or was) legit at some point as she has been on P411 since 2017. However, only giving out two okays in six years gives me pause, along with the advertised price of $240 an hour. That seems low for a P411 provider.
Thanks to the monger that sent the PM with the lead. Also, hope your trip to New Orleans is productive. I don't think you will be disappointed if you get to see Bailey.











Reply With Quote




