Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 7465
-
11-27-23 15:34 #5785Senior Member

Posts: 98Jordyn or Devyn
Trying to decide between devyn and Jordyn James. If anyone has any experience with either of them or both, I would greatly appreciate some info. Thanks!
https://tryst.link/escort/meetjordynjames
-
11-27-23 15:15 #5784Senior Member

Posts: 98Devyn
Has anyone actually seen her? If I drop that kind of money I want to make sure she is GFE, bbj, and worth it personality wise. Any information is greatly appreciated.
https://tryst.link/escort/devyn
-
11-24-23 14:53 #5783Senior Member

Posts: 1819Hey,
I'm in Columbia but I want y'all to look at for this chic close to Columbia working out of Sumter. She just got out of prison for being involved in a m at #'er. Before she went to prison she would set guys up once in the room her gang members friends would run in the room and rob them. I posted two links for you to see. I hope nobody would travel to Sumter to see her she is also working out of a house and you better believe she's not alone. Save your life and don't mess with her.
https://www.wltx.com/article/news/cr...b-0b3e6919477d
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbia/160873172
-
11-24-23 08:39 #5782Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 52Scam
She's been reviewed as a scammer on here.
Originally Posted by Sincerejohn11
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-23 00:15 #5781Senior Member

Posts: 1761st link
Stay away from the first one. Bad odor issue done there. Talks a lot. Be all over the place like she on something. Also she lets you go bare which I didn't do but is a red flag for me. Gave a decent Bbj but stops and started talking like she's trying to rush. Overall bad experience and never would repeat.
Originally Posted by Cbh20
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 12:01 #5780Senior Member

Posts: 133It wasn't about asking her, I was there for something else so I didn't think to peruse it until after and I was like damn that lady was kinda hot.
Originally Posted by Jackdic
[View Original Post]
It's not that I wouldn't have asked it just didn't dawn on me until I walked back to my car. I see that car out there sometimes so I'll probably leave my number in her windshield.
Originally Posted by Darrell01
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 07:55 #5779Senior Member

Posts: 48Princess Mullah
Anyone ever see this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/160622061
-
11-20-23 07:30 #5778Senior Member

Posts: 1202A simple request for her phone number is all most women need to hear. If they are interested in sex, they will text you back. I just ask them if they want to hang out and talk a little while.
Originally Posted by Jackdic
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 06:31 #5777Senior Member

Posts: 294Lost opportunity
Opportunity knocks but once my friend. What's the worst she could've said? No? Then move on.
Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 23:23 #5776Regular Member

Posts: 12Kick my self for this. Cash and dash
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...1/254567996441
She's my type- a spinner. Didn't communicate consistently. Ended up at a dump on Rivers. Wait around for her, she says she wants to meet me outside for her safety. I'm cool with it. She's the girl in the ad, gets in my vehicle (brave), I buy her cigs at the store 50' feet away. She tells me she's been doing this for less than 6 months, her good friend who 'isn't her friend any more' taught her how, and she likes what she does. She says she wants money Now. Red flag- and I say ehhhhhhhh. I want to give it to her in the room because I have experience with this shit & She goes on, and on and on about her safety, it's what she always does, and I chime in with my thoughts about how she can haul ass (which she did). I was getting anxious, said whatever & gave her donation and she says sweet follow me. Then I follow her up stairs to breeze way. She stops and says oh shit I need to call someone (this bullshit). Calls, and says has to pay for room. I then knew it was over. I "should have asked for He Money Back", but didn't, she tells me to go to the 3rd room down on the left while she goes where ever. I ask and she tells me she going to room 242 but not to go knock bc her kids are in there. She leaves and goes on the opposite side of hotel and doesn't come back. Never ever ever give these chicks money unless you're in the room, the doors locked and they're not wearing shoes. If they question it ask them if we'll take their shoes off and get comfortable.
I changed my texting app # and hit her up again and roasted her for being a trick. Of course she had her garbage alibi.
Stay safe out there guys, think with your head and not with your head.
-
11-19-23 22:58 #5775Regular Member

Posts: 12Good provider
The 2nd link is a good time, she can be hard to nail down though. For this area she's top notch; Pretty, nails done, petite, clean from what I could tell. I'd see her again.
Originally Posted by Cbh20
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 17:50 #5774Senior Member

Posts: 133Weird experience
Ran into a lady at a hotel early in the morning. Parked and she got out as I was parking and walked towards my car. I got out thinking nothing of it to which she started talking to me like she was expecting somehow f that person was me. She was a dark black hair, had on glasses and looked to have a nice rack and body. Once I told her I didn't know what she was talking about / slash I'm not the person she thought I was we both laughed it off and went out deprecate ways. I was at the hotel to see someone else who was there yet so I went back to my car and as I got in she pulled off (I think to park at a different spot because I left and came back and saw her car a different place. Kinda wanted to ask if she saw people but didn't want to walk up to here car. So basic what I'm asking is does anyone know a lady who fits that description? Older white women, easy on the eyes, dark hair (black or dark dark brunette) and wears glasses. I know what kind of car she drives but don't want to drop that much detail LOL. Kinda kicking myself for not approaching her again after that encounter.
-
11-19-23 15:30 #5773Senior Member

Posts: 25Anyone willing to share a link?
Originally Posted by LongDongMagee
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 15:21 #5772Senior Member

Posts: 25Curious
I keep see the adds and I'm just curious if anyone has had a dream.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...r/662745378189
Or this one:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/071088792520
-
11-19-23 06:02 #5771Senior Member

Posts: 54Just once last week
She's fun and freaky, she gives a little bbj and wants to get right to the action 80 qv.
Originally Posted by SoftballUp56
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





