Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 172 of 552 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 222 272 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5706
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Only if you have a pussy.
    Corona say she nice lady. You just need to bring lots of $$.

    To my memory, she has never even spoken to me. I must look poor.

  2. #5705

    Gwen

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    Who dis stripper? What her stage name? Extras?

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CztzXE0v-wh/?img_index=2
    Only if you have a pussy.

  3. #5704
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    What's the intel on her? She is one of the tatted hotties at Pandora.
    Bareback is on her menu.

  4. #5703
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    What's the intel on her? She is one of the tatted hotties at Pandora.
    Monse menu, higher price point.

  5. #5702

    Alchemy at Pandoras

    What's the intel on her? She is one of the tatted hotties at Pandora.

  6. #5701

    Sugars

    What can you really do there? How are the VIP rooms?

  7. #5700

    Thanksgiving

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Some Holiday weeks can be really good but Thanksgiving week has always been bad.
    I was actually surprised by how many dancers actually worked in thanksgiving. Anya was really the only one consistently busy, even Monse had long periods of down time. I'm sure it will pick back up with the first of the month right a few days away.

  8. #5699
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Visa back at Sugar. She like my wang. She say put asian baby in her. I cum fast hahahaha.
    How she says condoms a must. At least on DM.

  9. #5698

    Pandora White Thot

    Who dis stripper? What her stage name? Extras?

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CztzXE0v-wh/?img_index=2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231127_092241.jpg‎  

  10. #5697
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Visa

    Visa back at Sugar. She like my wang. She say put asian baby in her. I cum fast hahahaha.

  11. #5696

    Anya

    She really took a huge load off my mind. What a relief to a stressful week.

  12. #5695

    Holidays and Clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by BroDot  [View Original Post]
    I was there for a few hours today, and boy was it rough. Only a handful of guys and only a few girls. There were long stretches where there was no girl on stage. And the manager was being pissy at people on their phones. She yelled at a few people. What do you expect people to do when they're sitting around for 10+ minutes with no girl on stage? Get some TVs or something if you don't want people to get bored.

    Gave a Sierra a try. She's thick but man that chest is something else. She even gave Jr a quick hello during the dance. Might need to try VIP with her.

    There was a gorgeous blonde named Carmen. She had someone wrapped around her finger. Guy straight up did an hour and seemed like he wanted to do another one but the ATM rejected his card. He was making googly eyes at her while she was on stage. I couldn't resist either so we did a few dances. VIP is extravagantly priced and you're taking care of yourself. Thankfully, I had enough sense to pass.

    Settled on having Monse take care of me as usual.
    Some Holiday weeks can be really good but Thanksgiving week has always been bad.

  13. #5694

    Rough Friday

    I was there for a few hours today, and boy was it rough. Only a handful of guys and only a few girls. There were long stretches where there was no girl on stage. And the manager was being pissy at people on their phones. She yelled at a few people. What do you expect people to do when they're sitting around for 10+ minutes with no girl on stage? Get some TVs or something if you don't want people to get bored.

    Gave a Sierra a try. She's thick but man that chest is something else. She even gave Jr a quick hello during the dance. Might need to try VIP with her.

    There was a gorgeous blonde named Carmen. She had someone wrapped around her finger. Guy straight up did an hour and seemed like he wanted to do another one but the ATM rejected his card. He was making googly eyes at her while she was on stage. I couldn't resist either so we did a few dances. VIP is extravagantly priced and you're taking care of yourself. Thankfully, I had enough sense to pass.

    Settled on having Monse take care of me as usual.

  14. #5693

    Pandoras usual Friday Night line-up?

    Was wondering who from Friday night dancers offer extras, I am usually a day monger (can exchange lot of good day data in return) but haven't been to Pans during the night time. Before going (next week) I wanted to shortlist the ones who offer extras (without taking too much hit on the pocket. Any intel would be helpful here.

  15. #5692
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvstophuk  [View Original Post]
    Big shout out to everyone on this board. Got into town around 1 pm today for the Seahawks game and decided to stop by Pans. Got a few dances from a light skinned AA with MM's (forget her name). Then I saw Monse and went over to where she was sitting. Off to VIP we went where I was the first (or so she says) to unload in her. Standard fare. Saw another stacked brunette when I was there walking into the back. Talked to Kim the manager for a little while. Cool chick. Pans is open on Thanksgiving and Monse told me she'll be there from 11 am-5 pm. I may go in and stuff her bird before the Seahawks game.
    She good woman. She like my wang. Goodtime.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape