Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 25011
-
11-27-23 23:50 #20556Senior Member

Posts: 4544With the way the market is going. I don't think she will change.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 18:26 #20555Senior Member

Posts: 106None of these girls smile in their photos for obvious reasons. What's the teeth situation on this girl?
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 16:28 #20554Senior Member

Posts: 758Has a bad attitude to match her mechanical, rush job service. This was over 2 years ago though so maybe she's turned a new leaf? / s.
Originally Posted by TableTops
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 14:47 #20553Senior Member

Posts: 129I contacted her up 3. Hh and 4. H. Outcall only.
Originally Posted by TableTops
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 13:21 #20552Senior Member

Posts: 110Anyone seen her?
-
11-27-23 11:33 #20551Senior Member

Posts: 221Blonde bombshell / snow bunny
This is the same girl I posted about below, although this current ad is more what she looks like. If she even weighs 100 lbs I'd be surprised.
Originally Posted by SeaBass77
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 11:28 #20550Senior Member

Posts: 221Snow bunny
If figured that body is too cute to worry about a messy room or lackluster performance (both were as described previously) but that perfect little body was exactly what I was looking for, and that kitty was sooooo tight. I decided on the half hr for 180 and although she's nowhere near my all time fav I'll definitely repeat. She stays at a big apartment complex in Pawtucket for now with two roommates. (Guy and a girl, didn't see either) The only part of the visit that I couldn't stand was that her bed squeaks so loud, it's a great springy bed for fucking, but good lord was it squeaky.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 11:12 #20549Senior Member

Posts: 129Discover mariah
https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...-/293204870318
Got me thinking of her wonderful chest any body saw her? She post a lot, only things I saw were 50 $ deposit for outcall, I don't see incallor reviews anywhere.
-
11-27-23 10:35 #20548Senior Member

Posts: 738She's been posted about several times recently under the name "snowbunny". Some have reported good experiences, some +including me) reported very mediocre experiences. YMMV.
Originally Posted by SeaBass77
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 10:20 #20547Senior Member

Posts: 2109Snowbunny
That's the same Snowbunny girl that has been discussed. Mixed reviews.
Originally Posted by SeaBass77
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 09:44 #20546Regular Member

Posts: 10Blond bombshell
Any info on this one? Thinking about giving her a try.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...-/416211143100
-
11-27-23 02:02 #20545Regular Member

Posts: 3BBBJ throat goat
Saw her a few weeks back she was at a Rinkydink in Pawtucket / Attleboro she did the hr for 150 and she sucked the shit out of my bbc she actually enjoyed sucking my dick showed my boys some love even licked my ass too let me face fck her till I exploded in her face and mouth then she let me fck her for the second pop not a looker but she's down for the cause didn't fck her bareback tho couldn't do it to myself.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-23 23:47 #20544Senior Member

Posts: 4544She definitely have since her rate went up and she post on stg with those new rate. So it's definitely a pimp advertising her on more site.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-23 21:51 #20543Senior Member

Posts: 39Little help
Look for a bucket list item LOL any one know of ant black providers who offer BBFS cip? Thanks in advance.
-
11-26-23 15:47 #20542Senior Member

Posts: 77799% sure Foxii has a pimp
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4012798980
Contacted Foxii and she was at a no-tell just over the state line. I arrived and she said she needed a couple of minutes. While I waited I saw a big dude come out, go to his car and sat but didn't leave. She gave me the go ahead and the appt was fine, full menu as always. She bolted and chained the door so I knew nobody was coming in. As I came outside. Big dude was getting out of his car. Could be coincidental but until I know for sure she is off limits for me.








Reply With Quote





