Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 448 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 498 548 948 1448 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30630

    Weather bringing the shills

    Does anyone else feel the shill like someone left the door open. Idk maybe its me just a long time daily forum reader of over a decade. On other notes nothing super exciting to report. Had a good visit with Staxx always good service when you can connect. Had a go with sally cute fun little easier to get a hold of. Be safe stay warm don't catch a shill.

  2. #30629
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  3. #30628

    You can try YMMV

    I had a nice experience few weeks ago.

    Check my post http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...139&viewfull=1#post6680139.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    Haven't had any dreams in awhile, so thinking of contacting Star who advertises on Alligartor. Ad says she is on Brook Road which is near by. Appreciate any reviews or comments.

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/161076842

  4. #30627

    Star on Brook Road

    Haven't had any dreams in awhile, so thinking of contacting Star who advertises on Alligartor. Ad says she is on Brook Road which is near by. Appreciate any reviews or comments.

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/161076842

  5. #30626

    Chloe Has a Room Today

    A couple of weeks ago, I posted about Chloe. She is supposed to have a room later today, so if you want to see her for something other than a car date, it might be a good time to reach out to her. She told me she will also have a friend available for those who don't think three is a crowd. I'm planning to partake this afternoon and will provide a report.

    I believe I already gave passed her number to all the senior members who contacted me via PM.

  6. #30625
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  7. #30624

    Jane marie

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the pleasure of meeting Jane M (https://tryst.link/escort/janeheavenly)? She's a bdsm switch who charges $500 per hour and requires a deposit. That's probably more than I'm willing to pay, unless someone can verify that she was crazy good. Any info?
    See my recent post for Jane Marie. She's also on Seeking. She can be had for less with no deposit.

  8. #30623

    Jane M

    Anyone had the pleasure of meeting Jane M (https://tryst.link/escort/janeheavenly)? She's a bdsm switch who charges $500 per hour and requires a deposit. That's probably more than I'm willing to pay, unless someone can verify that she was crazy good. Any info?

  9. #30622
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Be extremely cautious sending real pics. Especially if you have social media showing your face anywhere. There is free software / free websites that scour the web using facial recognition and allow anyone to identify you / your real identity in seconds.
    100%. This is why I won't do it. Was wondering if anyone was successful without sending verifying info as they requested?

  10. #30621
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic2015  [View Original Post]
    Hey bro, help a dumb brother out with the translation of conversion rate Mario coins to $.

    Auto.
    $40. Fourty US dollars.

    I have no idea why guys use various codes for money. It's not like cops don't know.

  11. #30620
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Were any of you successful getting around the verification process? I'm paranoid as hell sending them personal info or a picture, but really would love to see her based on the reviews.
    Be extremely cautious sending real pics. Especially if you have social media showing your face anywhere. There is free software / free websites that scour the web using facial recognition and allow anyone to identify you / your real identity in seconds.

  12. #30619

    Lulu

    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic2015  [View Original Post]
    Got it! Thanks perhaps I will strike gold after a couple of sessions with Lulu. For Mia, will probe (no pun intended) during first session and hope she obliges.

    Auto.
    Were any of you successful getting around the verification process? I'm paranoid as hell sending them personal info or a picture, but really would love to see her based on the reviews.

  13. #30618

    Jumbo shrimp

    Ok. Will someone please say something about tiny from Hopewell. She is obviously a bigger girl, but does she wear it well? Her pics look like they could go one way or the other. There's no recent report I've seen. I looked back and their isn't many, nothing recent. Thanks.

  14. #30617

    Babyamber

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? We are hopefully meeting up today. Lots of back and forth.
    Got a link?

  15. #30616

    Half price special

    Anybody got any info on this. Comm was a little slow at first, but ending up agreeing on something. Not sure about her location tho, seems like 1 I got to visit during the day LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/199768297381

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape