The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 172 of 888 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 222 272 672 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 13311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10746
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    MEGA REVIEW. Holiday Edition!

    'Sup, pervs! Grab your favorite chair and get comfortable for the holiday season MEGA-REVIEW! Mega-Review is a new feature that I just created. It describes when several providers are reviewed at once with lots of info. I'm not the first to post a Mega-Review, but I'm the first to acknowledge it and name it. Think of a review like a comet. You find it, you name it. But I believe that yule appreciate Mega-Review.

    This holiday season I have been wanting to stuff my turkey neck into the lips of a busty, mature, easy-going dancer-type and fill it with guy ghee. It's all I wanted, and I wasn't prepared to go to Sburg or A-town. Especially on short notice. I am no dasher. I need to plan. Nor was I satisfied with the options I've already seen who are still active. I needed someone new.

    I found this gal:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/497758049162

    I like her look. No reviews. But do not worry, my horny dudes, because I will TOFTT. No name, even. That should have been a clue to me. However, she is in Duncan and that might as well be Santa's Workshop. So, I haven't seen her yet. But comms are good. She seems like she has her head on straight. Now I just have to hit the target with my man missile. So, sadly, no meeting and no details. But her tail. I like it.

    I moved on this this curvy cutie:

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8646338728

    Her name is Jordan. My comms, all 10 of them, went like this:

    Me: Hi Jordan, this is Zauriel. I'm a (Ethnicity / Age / Height / Weight / Occupation). I saw your ad and love your pics and I'd like to meet you ASAP. When are you available and when?

    Her: Hey sweetie I'm available how much time do you want?

    Me: 30 min with potential to increase to an hour.

    Her: ok.

    Me: Great! Where are you located?

    Her: (no response).

    She NEVER made an actual appointment with me or ever responded beyond this point. Nor asked me for money. I just don't know WTF is up with this prancer.

    Well, my perverts, cupid then delivered a sleigh full of toys. And by that, I mean a worthy, naturally busty older vixen who would suck the birth butter out of my cum chimney. I've been texting with her for a month. She doesn't post frequently. She has a different phone number every post, so that made me cautious. I persisted, because while I knew she was a larger gal, I felt certain she would deliver.

    I met her at a lower end motel in Powdersville. You know the one. It wasn't busy and it was daytime. She answered the door wearing makeup, with her hair done, and wearing a bra and panties. Nice. She looked smaller than I expected save for dem tiddies and that azz! Zowie! Her face, while weathered, is cute. Merry Christmas! We chatted for a long while to get comfy. No time limit or $ had been discussed. Then, we transitioned to a blizten of sexual activity. I parted her stockings and plunged my North Pole into her kringle and eventually I ejaculated in her an donder. The BBBJCIM while holding each of those perfectly sized, soft, chest cushions was sublime!

    Entire experience was wonderful. Highly recommended. Close to my highest. That may actually happen as I see her more.

    Look, what I am about to say should not be taken lightly. She has the best natural tits I've felt in 20 years. And dudes, I've fucked a thousand women. Her tits and her ass are phenomenal. She doesn't rush. She loves what she does. I don't understand why she hasn't been discussed all up and down this joint.

    I'm posting her pic. None of the numbers on any of her old ads are good, but if you see her advertise, drop what you are doing and go see her.

    TRUSTED SENIORS. I have her only good number but am instructed to give it to only dudes I know. She has a lot of stress in her life (we all do) and doesn't want to have to deal with bullshit and nasty guys. She said there are dudes who try to set appointments with her who call her "fat. " WTF guys? Who fucken raised you?

    Anyway. If we have had actual interaction here or via DM, hit me and I'll give you more details and the contact. I'm not holding back. She needs cash. But is selective.

    Happy holiday season, you dirty elves!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 87ed745888f99ddbb1c430c9a0f47117_f.jpeg‎   633e46745d0852ee364b4f27bfe8eee6_f.jpeg‎   bc47bd35cfd966cb78685a4e2187dbdd_f.jpeg‎   5b7334b6aa15652ddc06efd671cdcbf5_f.jpeg‎  

  2. #10745
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSeverian  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any recent experience with this one?

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ville-14071534

    Reviews on this site from 9 months ago are under a different phone number. Curious if anyone has intel, would be much appreciated. I promise a thorough after-action report in the event I decide to "send it. " Thanks!
    I've tried. Comms are HORRIBLE. I texted her. She replied 3 days later.

  3. #10744

    Summer Rae

    Does anyone have any recent experience with this one?

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ville-14071534

    Reviews on this site from 9 months ago are under a different phone number. Curious if anyone has intel, would be much appreciated. I promise a thorough after-action report in the event I decide to "send it. " Thanks!

  4. #10743

    Starr

    Hello fellow mongers.

    I'm curious if anyone knows what has happened to Starr? I know I'm just a client but we had a regular thing going and I've helped her here and there with a few things (other than money). Haven't been able to reach her for a minute. I'm a bit concerned. Any of you know anything?

    Please feel free to PM me if you'd rather not post your reply.

    Thank you.

  5. #10742

    100% scam out of Laurens. Olivia

    Beware. Will try to cash and dash. Xxx-xxx-6320.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000000.jpg‎   IMG_0056.jpg‎   IMG_0063.jpg‎  

  6. #10741
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  7. #10740

    Scamming!

    Simply use Google Lens on the pics. Several sites listed for each girl. Ripped off pics.

  8. #10739

  9. #10738

    Contact?

    Contact info or link?

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    Got the text on Saturday that the Chicas Nuevas were in town. Booked an hour with each, back to back.

    Can confirm these ARE the girls in the pics. Both early 20's.

    First one Valentina. Brunette. This girl is hot. English is pretty good. Usual CBJ start, some CG, CBJ finish. No DATY. Not even for more. $$.5.

    Second one Sofia. Blonde. Very pretty, very sweet. A little English (and a lot of Google Translate). CBJ start, DATY, CG, DATY, CBJ, DATY. $$.9.

    Had a great time.

    Both girls were super friendly and very very attractive. Would have done both at once and may do so next time.

  10. #10737

    Megapersonals ublic opinion? Any first hand intel on either of these two?


  11. #10736
    Quote Originally Posted by BilBallSaggins  [View Original Post]
    Does this happen to be one of them?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...w/118379255165
    No, but I like how she handles a pool cue.

  12. #10735
    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    Got the text on Saturday that the Chicas Nuevas were in town. Booked an hour with each, back to back.

    Can confirm these ARE the girls in the pics. Both early 20's.

    First one Valentina. Brunette. This girl is hot. English is pretty good. Usual CBJ start, some CG, CBJ finish. No DATY. Not even for more. $$.5.

    Second one Sofia. Blonde. Very pretty, very sweet. A little English (and a lot of Google Translate). CBJ start, DATY, CG, DATY, CBJ, DATY. $$.9.

    Had a great time.

    Both girls were super friendly and very very attractive. Would have done both at once and may do so next time.
    Does this happen to be one of them?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...w/118379255165

  13. #10734

    New Latinas

    Got the text on Saturday that the Chicas Nuevas were in town. Booked an hour with each, back to back.

    Can confirm these ARE the girls in the pics. Both early 20's.

    First one Valentina. Brunette. This girl is hot. English is pretty good. Usual CBJ start, some CG, CBJ finish. No DATY. Not even for more. $$.5.

    Second one Sofia. Blonde. Very pretty, very sweet. A little English (and a lot of Google Translate). CBJ start, DATY, CG, DATY, CBJ, DATY. $$.9.

    Had a great time.

    Both girls were super friendly and very very attractive. Would have done both at once and may do so next time.

  14. #10733

    Not Much Happing on Secrets Benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by Mp777  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here on SB? Is it worth it, or no?

    How about Seeking.com?

    Any info on either is appreciated.

    Thanks!!
    I started on Secrets Benefits about 5 moths ago. Initial flurry of activity and then very slow. Sugar Daddy Meet has had double or triple the activity. Lots of fake profiles on both sites. Quite a few scammers along with a few that only want online relationships. Had a few dates and have 1 regular SB. But, my objective was to find something in the upstate. I failed on that. My SB is in Buford which is a PITA. She does meet me in Commerce (it's a 50 minute drive from Anderson). Of the few I find appealing in the Upstate, I have only contacted a handful as they were looking for a large allowance based on their profile. If your willing to do 2 K per month you will likely do OK. If you are willing to do 3-4 K you will have your pick. I don't see many good options that you can do 300-400 PPM (plus dinner, plus the hotel room). Quite a few SB's that are only 19-21 YO. I avoid them as well. Also quite a few that don't need to be in the bowl. If your 40 and have a lot of game then maybe you can do the PPM with some of the really young ladies. It's hit or miss. If you shake a tree in Atlanta all types of women fall out. They are constantly messaging me but I just can't do the drive. Good Luck.

  15. #10732

    Secret Benefits

    Anyone here on SB? Is it worth it, or no?

    How about Seeking.com?

    Any info on either is appreciated.

    Thanks!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape