Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 255 of 978 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 305 355 755 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 14661
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10851
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond9640  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...o/529611125714

    Any info on Skye? Pics look good if current and real, Thanks.
    I've seen her a couple times, her head is great and her pussy is phenomenal. I was a regular of her's for a while and she was uncovered full Service with me and creampie friendly. She is a cool girl have a date with.

    Comms can be slow at times but when she answers she's good to go.

  2. #10850

    Skye

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...o/529611125714

    Any info on Skye? Pics look good if current and real, Thanks.

  3. #10849

    Coming to town.

    Hello Comrades,

    As luck would have it, I'll be staying in St. Pete's from Tuesday. Friday of this week, which means I get to sample the talent in greater Tampa for the first time. Now, I'm no spring chicken, so I tend to look for a more mature provider when I travel (35 yo and up). To that end, can anyone provide me with intel on this provider? https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/66986990.

    Thank you in advance, brothers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Clearwater Tampa.jpg‎  

  4. #10848
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  5. #10847

    Faith GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    That has GOT to be negotiable. I used to knock the back out of Faith and leave a big nut inside for $60 all the time.

    Please tell me Faith and Nina haven't gotten GPS.

    P.S. What's Nina look like? I know that's Faith's younger sister, but I've never hooked up with her. Is she as cute as Faith? Menu as open? You can do just about anything with Faith. She don't care.
    Yep seems like she has upped the expectations, few days ago it was 80/120/160 and at a shitty incall location.

    Those new pics do look good though.

    On another note, I got to ask too if there is more info on her sister Nina, any pics?

  6. #10846

    Nina / Faith. Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by DLTricking727  [View Original Post]
    She had been recently posting but for whatever reason they get locked out of their account or what not. Who knows. But she's def legit. Not many donuts. Very willing participant and puts in work. 200/ hr.
    That has GOT to be negotiable. I used to knock the back out of Faith and leave a big nut inside for $60 all the time.

    Please tell me Faith and Nina haven't gotten GPS.

    P.S. What's Nina look like? I know that's Faith's younger sister, but I've never hooked up with her. Is she as cute as Faith? Menu as open? You can do just about anything with Faith. She don't care.

  7. #10845
    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    Saw Raine yesterday. She is now at a motel off ulmerton. The visit was great.

    I definitely recommend. She could use some help today.

    Looks: 727.

    Performance: 616.

    Chemistry: 9064.
    Saw her about a week ago when in town on business. Will repeat when back in town again.

  8. #10844
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger247  [View Original Post]
    I saw Desiree thanksgiving night because I needed to stuff something more than a Turkey. I had been trying to reach her since we was on St Pete Beach but communication was lacking. I was skeptical about the meet but decided to take one for the team. I was glad the person at the door was the woman in the pictures. Exchanged pleasantries and we were off to the races with a full body massage, she has some nice tits that I could feel on my back during the massage. I couldn't help but watch and squeeze them during the BBBJ, I did FIV and she was super tight. If the BBBJ wasn't so good I would've sampled her besides by FIV, she look my entire load in her mouth. I've another session scheduled to get that FS.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/160905617#.
    Was wondering about this one. Tell her your review just earned her a new appt assuming she doesn't change location. St Beach was way to far.

  9. #10843

    Desiree

    I saw Desiree thanksgiving night because I needed to stuff something more than a Turkey. I had been trying to reach her since we was on St Pete Beach but communication was lacking. I was skeptical about the meet but decided to take one for the team. I was glad the person at the door was the woman in the pictures. Exchanged pleasantries and we were off to the races with a full body massage, she has some nice tits that I could feel on my back during the massage. I couldn't help but watch and squeeze them during the BBBJ, I did FIV and she was super tight. If the BBBJ wasn't so good I would've sampled her besides by FIV, she look my entire load in her mouth. I've another session scheduled to get that FS.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/160905617#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6663dc6f2dc5955e11dba3459fd0d8fa_f.jpg‎   bb0b7741bbcaeab98bd395c3f0e1e681_f.jpg‎   c503752456e0e5baf63a7110d395abdb_f.jpg‎   39958cec0c87d8c43d562eb2c12ccb17_f.jpg‎  

  10. #10842

    Bratt,.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/160899665

    Part way there an insisted on pics, and would not varify.

    Gave me odd vibes of a setup. Got to be careful around the holidays. Anyone have any experience?

  11. #10841
    Quote Originally Posted by BLN008  [View Original Post]
    I tried setting something up with Nina / Faith one night and just one text shy of setting up an appointment she ghosted. Hours later I get the excuse that she fell asleep. Day later things lined up and nailed down a time, after a decent drive further south for me I was worried that she was going to ghost me again in the parking lot before I eventually got the room number.

    I don't know if she double books or it was a ploy to try to get me to pay more but she tried to claim I agreed to a higher price so things already started bad. I reminded her what was actually agreed to and we got started. Everything that happened from there seemed like she was only doing it begrudgingly. No interest, no GFE, felt rushed. It became difficult for me to stay hard and at that point I said we should finish with blowjob. She kept the condom on for the blowjob (after an initial bbj) and I was just ready to be done with the whole thing so I didn't fight it.

    Shame cause I do think she could be cute with some effort but whole thing seemed like a waste of money and I'm starting to think I might just stick with shop girls. Less chance of disappointment and the whole effort doesn't drag on for hours.
    Disappointing is an understatement.

  12. #10840

    Nina / Faith

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Her ads archived on that sumo site. Can search her number. Kinda desirable if these pics are recent.
    I tried setting something up with Nina / Faith one night and just one text shy of setting up an appointment she ghosted. Hours later I get the excuse that she fell asleep. Day later things lined up and nailed down a time, after a decent drive further south for me I was worried that she was going to ghost me again in the parking lot before I eventually got the room number.

    I don't know if she double books or it was a ploy to try to get me to pay more but she tried to claim I agreed to a higher price so things already started bad. I reminded her what was actually agreed to and we got started. Everything that happened from there seemed like she was only doing it begrudgingly. No interest, no GFE, felt rushed. It became difficult for me to stay hard and at that point I said we should finish with blowjob. She kept the condom on for the blowjob (after an initial bbj) and I was just ready to be done with the whole thing so I didn't fight it.

    Shame cause I do think she could be cute with some effort but whole thing seemed like a waste of money and I'm starting to think I might just stick with shop girls. Less chance of disappointment and the whole effort doesn't drag on for hours.

  13. #10839
    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    Saw Raine yesterday. She is now at a motel off ulmerton. The visit was great.

    I definitely recommend. She could use some help today.

    Looks: 727.

    Performance: 616.

    Chemistry: 9064.
    Damn she is looking a bit rough. In all fairness the last time I saw her was in Sept of 2014.

  14. #10838

    Raine

    Saw Raine yesterday. She is now at a motel off ulmerton. The visit was great.

    I definitely recommend. She could use some help today.

    Looks: 727.

    Performance: 616.

    Chemistry: 9064.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎  

  15. #10837
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate6969  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Would somebody actually pay good $$$ for that? Yikes!
    She is awful proud of that meaty puss. I tried to convince myself once cause apparently she is damn good with that mouth, but I just couldn't.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape