Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 32165
-
11-26-23 19:38 #25685Senior Member

Posts: 648Consider yourself lucky. When I last stopped there, only one lady, who must have been close to 70. I needed a massage, so I stayed and she was experienced in massage and releasing. I wouldn't see her again as not attractive at all. This was about two weeks ago.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-23 19:31 #25684Senior Member

Posts: 648I enjoyed this attractive mature Thai Lady as well. Same phone?
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-23 19:13 #25683Regular Member

Posts: 57Northern Virginia Best Place to Visit?
For a sensual L1 nude massage with a table shower. What is the best MP and Masseuse to see?
-
11-26-23 14:21 #25682Senior Member

Posts: 201Starbucks AMP
There's a new place by the Starbucks off Langston and Harrison. I have not been as I consider the front door a bit too visible. If you are visiting from out of town that may not be much of a concern. TOFTT and report back. Don't be afraid to walk out if the alternative is a session with granny.
Originally Posted by FearlessFlash
[View Original Post]
https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/ar.../23029769.html
-
11-26-23 12:54 #25681Senior Member

Posts: 140No
I wish Arlington had options, but it doesn't. There is a place on Columbia Pike, Shirlington, and route 50 but nothing great. Lara is an independent but she is selective as to who she sees. I wish there was an independent Asian quality provider in the area. Seems they are all in Tysons.
Originally Posted by FearlessFlash
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-23 10:54 #25680Senior Member

Posts: 152Herndon Spa Ruby
I got the impression from previous reviews that Herndon spa (Elden street) service was focused on massage, but the place has a table shower with a sauna and is very clean.
My provider was Ruby. Great body, face looked decent with make-up, fake C / D but nice, toned butt. Looked really hot when I first saw her in a little black dress and looked stunning naked.
She was a little business like during the shower and didn't seem too chatty. Provided a great medium pressure massage. Seemed to genuinely enjoy the CFS. Moved into different positions quick. Loved her expressions. Also allowed DT during the CBJ.
Overall a very pleasant surprise.
-
11-26-23 10:47 #25679Senior Member

Posts: 152May wellness response
Sounds like you went to the right place. May Wellness is listed as Ashley Wellness on RM-Fairfax.
Originally Posted by SteelCities
[View Original Post]
I've never seen Jennifer before. I'd specify the provider's name (Cherry) while making an appointment. Hope you like your next visit better!
-
11-26-23 09:28 #25678Senior Member

Posts: 87Kathy
I saw Kathy once. She older, decent man made figure and a good massage with topless HE. Nothing more is offered. If you seek FS definitely look elsewhere.
Originally Posted by PapiKulo
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-23 08:24 #25677Senior Member

Posts: 73May wellness?
Maybe I went to the wrong May wellness but there was just a buttoned-up older woman there. Said her name was Jennifer and couldn't get past the slacks and blouse. It was a good massage but only HE. Is the one in suite Q the right one? Did I just get the wrong provider?
Originally Posted by SteveSmithAbq
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-23 08:21 #25676Senior Member

Posts: 458Forever
Is this the place that's just west of 495 on Rt. 50?
Originally Posted by Rreemptivecum
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-23 08:19 #25675Senior Member

Posts: 458Et
From the looks of the massage tables you would think extras were on offer. Most legit places have blankets in view, making it clear that they will cover you during the treatment. Anyway, thanks for the report. I'm always on the lookout for a skilled massage.
Originally Posted by BuckshotWatson
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-23 01:15 #25674Senior Member

Posts: 81Hmm
Have seen Grace before and she's a fun time but there's no way in hell she's in her 30's. Her English is good though and she knows how to make you feel like a king.
Originally Posted by Rreemptivecum
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 23:38 #25673Regular Member

Posts: 57Been a long time but I enjoyed Momo. I thought even to this date she's one of the prettiest masseuse I have been with but she is expensive.
Originally Posted by VictorSmitham
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 16:46 #25672Senior Member

Posts: 49Great prostate massage. Grace at Forever wellness
Was in the area so gave a call to see if Tina was available. She was not, but was told Grace is available. I've seen her previously which were always good times, so said I'd be in within 15 minutes.
I'd estimate Grace is in her late 30's or mid 40's, and speaks good English so is pretty conversational. Honestly not too much a fan of chit chat, but she's very friendly.
Even though I showered before arriving, I opted for the TS as always. After a very thorough cleaning, we were brought back to the room.
Since I only paid for a full hour, I received a 20-25 minutes massage which was great as usual. She started teasing my butt. I had my ass in the air in seconds.
Leisurely fingering in my butthole and she made me cum. Wish I had some more time as the PM was actually great. Out within a full hour and highly recommended!
-
11-25-23 15:54 #25671Senior Member

Posts: 210ET Massage- Backlick
This is a legit, no HE, massage place across the parking lot from Spa Sung. I'm posting so people know what they are getting into if they go; I've gone several times, and plan to return and add it to my regular non-sensual rotation. Again, no HE, roaming, anything, but the two older, pleasant therapists both give good deep tissue massage that hits about 97% of your body. I recommend it for those who enjoy a good massage, but aren't looking for a release or a beautiful young therapist. Very little advertising for it online, but here is the website: http://etmassagellc.online/index.html. Cheers!










Reply With Quote





