Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24255
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNine  [View Original Post]
    Thank you gents for the great reviews of vivi.

    I didn't get to see her as one of you had an appt. Already.

    I did see lulu though and she clearly went to the same courtesan training as vivi.

    She uses the translation app on her phone to chat and we had a great time talking and laughing.

    Wonderful TS with BBBJ and lots of teasing.

    Very responsive to DATY and loves to ride.

    Fully enjoyable time and a nice find for a visitor to this lovely town.

    Ya'll are lucky to have so many options available with beautiful, petite women.

    Cheers to you for the holidays and new year.
    Man Moonsea must be the hotspot right now.

  2. #24254

    Vivian Mesa Ridge Ct Spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    I'm seriously going to have to pay a visit before she leaves. Fit women are my favorite, I can't wait to lick her fucking abs.
    I just went again today. I have to admit man fit women like her don't come all the time. Worth making a visit before she leaves. Tbh I do think Ella at Ronson spa is worth checking too. She's not as fit as Vivian but I get similar satisfaction with her.

  3. #24253

    Katrina is the owner of Moon Sea

    Very nice lady who gets great girls like Vivi as mentioned by others. This place is not owned by the banned location FWIW.

  4. #24252

    Moonsea

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNine  [View Original Post]
    Thank you gents for the great reviews of vivi.

    I didn't get to see her as one of you had an appt. Already.

    I did see lulu though and she clearly went to the same courtesan training as vivi.

    She uses the translation app on her phone to chat and we had a great time talking and laughing.

    Wonderful TS with BBBJ and lots of teasing.

    Very responsive to DATY and loves to ride.

    Fully enjoyable time and a nice find for a visitor to this lovely town.

    Ya'll are lucky to have so many options available with beautiful, petite women.

    Cheers to you for the holidays and new year.
    I saw ViVi yesterday as soon as they opened. I was intrigued by her deep throat reviews. She indeed can deliver!

    ViVi is a very slender 5. 2 ish nice looking waif. She does have bolt-ons.

    ViVi walked in and started with DFK. Plenty of tongue action. She quickly dropped to her knees and engulfed my throbbing member. She previewed her DT skills going all the way to my base. It was fantastic. I was afraid I would lose it. So, she slipped on the raincoat and we did a variety of positions: standing mish, mish and doggy. Resulting in 2 shuddering O's.

    I removed the cover, laid on the table and she proceeded to deep throat me until I came! She didn't swallow, however. She cleaned me up and I was on my way. As I was leaving, the stable of girls. 3 more came out to embrace and encourage me to come back. I will very soon.

    Jb.

  5. #24251
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    Report them

    Quote Originally Posted by SDJaziKing  [View Original Post]
    Don't ask me how I know, but had to share before shill-mageddon begins.
    If it starts use the report post button and I'll add them to the no fly zone.

    A2

  6. #24250

    Massage on ronson

    I decided to drop to this spa since I was in the area. I haven't been here since the new owners took over, but they always had young girls over here.

    Once I enter the spa the girl I got was Ella she was young Chinese girl with blond hair, her English was ok that I understand her. Ella was wearing a black miniskirt when I entered. She was a little tanned compared to the other girls I usually see. The place is located with other businesses, but is very isolated, especially on Sundays because the rest of business are close. The house fee was $60 for 1/2 hr. Once I enter the room, it was not biggest room but it was ok. Once I got undressed she started to massage me, she just rubbing my back, not really a massage. After few minutes of massage she told me to flip over, and ask me few questions and I told her I been here before. We negotiated on $140 for tip, but she tried $200 because she said an earlier customer gave her $200 tip. After spraying my hand she started to BBBJ then we position to 69. We did this about five minutes or so then she put the cover on and said to fuck her. Her pussy was nicely trimmed and her breast very nice, not the biggest but they nice. After pounding her pussy, we finished doggy style. I probably she her again either here or the other one she works at.

  7. #24249
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 575

    Moonsea

    Thank you gents for the great reviews of vivi.

    I didn't get to see her as one of you had an appt. Already.

    I did see lulu though and she clearly went to the same courtesan training as vivi.

    She uses the translation app on her phone to chat and we had a great time talking and laughing.

    Wonderful TS with BBBJ and lots of teasing.

    Very responsive to DATY and loves to ride.

    Fully enjoyable time and a nice find for a visitor to this lovely town.

    Ya'll are lucky to have so many options available with beautiful, petite women.

    Cheers to you for the holidays and new year.

  8. #24248

    MoonSea, UFS and Spas with Table Showers

    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    First up, think about what sort of TS you want. At UFS and Moonsea, they will get in their birthday suit and slide all over you. Its an amazing experience. At most other places that offer TS she keeps her clothes on and washes you. I would just ask for it. Lu Lu at Moonses has almost no English but she understands what you want. Ove never had a problem communicating these basics. You can just show them a pic on your phone. Let us know how it goes.
    RolfT- thanks for the report, bro! I haven't been to Moon Sea or a FS in almost a year but based on your review, a trusted member on this site / monger this would be the first place I would want to go and experience the table showers with beautiful, hot and naked ladies sliding their naked bodies on me. I agree with you no other spas that offers TS will get naked with us, except for UFS (where I've visited) and now Moon Sea.

    A couple guys are starting to talk shit about the spa and there being shill reports. Remind me not to visit any spas those guys go to because they must not like being with hot women that offers great service. Just because people right reviews doesn't make them shills. If that's the case then all reviews can be considered shill reports. People provided their experiences; if you like how the reviews sound and it might be something you might enjoy, then go. These guys that like to talk shit, for what! We are all adults. Read the reviews, do your research and visit the spas that interest you.

    Maybe I'll visit Moon Spa to celebrate the New Year! Thanks again, RolfT!

  9. #24247

    Ufs

    Got Rebecca. Tall, slender, C cup bolt on, no all, flat tummy, shoulder length hair, BJ skills had no passion, she can ride good, could take a pounding and open to any position. Massage was best part really. Average experience at best. Another girl there didn't get her name but much more petit, brown hair, cute in a jungle girl kinda way of you know what I mean. Nothing special going on there that day.

  10. #24246
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 165

    Lisa at Erma Spa

    Stopped by after holiday party, I was met with Lisa real cute with some great DD's to match. Started with an amazing BBBJ into Missionary doggy then move on to Russian with the DDs and overall.

    Had an amazing time. Had no real issue with the tip. Real sweet girl too definitely will repeat.

  11. #24245

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    Is she FS and how fit are we talking, like visible abs fit?
    I don't know about FS because Aunt Flo was in town. She has a small waist and a very firm ass and legs. Will have to check her out this coming week again. I did get a black Friday text saying 1 hour will be 60 until new years day.

  12. #24244

    Shill-Mageddon

    Quote Originally Posted by SDJaziKing  [View Original Post]
    Don't ask me how I know, but had to share before shill-mageddon begins.
    It was already in motion the day it was taken over.

  13. #24243

    Moonsea is owned by 108

    Don't ask me how I know, but had to share before shill-mageddon begins.

    Thanks to all the guys who reported this post for mentioning a banned spa but I'm making an exception, this isn't a review, he's warning people that this new place is owned by them and that we can expect to see an onslaught of fake reviews from shill accounts. If that starts please report them.

    A2

  14. #24242
    Quote Originally Posted by BDDelti3  [View Original Post]
    Truth be told, I'm more of a TJ monger than a SD monger so I have much more experience south of the border. I've crossed with some sildenafil based drugs a couple of times and never had any problem. Though I also don't bring any kind of bags with me when I cross so maybe it's a lot more convincing when I say I have nothing to declare.

    I would way sooner just buy in TJ than deal with any kind of mail order stuff. Just one of the perks of living in SD.
    It's been about 10 years, but last few times I crossed I had 4-5 generic V's in a bottle that I'd purchased at Piri. Not wanting to screw up my Global Entry status by being nabbed for not declaring something, when the custom's guy asked if I was bringing anything back, I plopped the bottle down on the counter. He asked "what's that" and I told him it was sidenafil tabs. He looked puzzled for a second, then shrugged and waved me through.

    If you declare, worst that will happen is they will impound them.

  15. #24241
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoManVa  [View Original Post]
    Sent a text to the manager asking who was working and she said there was a new girl, Summer working. Texted that she was very fit and slender so I drove over. She is mid 30's and cute, really firm ass and legs. Paid 70 for the hour and she started the massage. Walked on my back and we chatted about various topics, travelling, exercising and surfing. Found out she is also a surfer which makes sense with her body being so tight. Gave full 45 minutes of a strong massage discussing different stretching techniques and individual muscles. She is educated and speaks good English. Flipped and she got the oil and gave me super slow and sensual HJ. Lasted 10 minutes or so and she milked me dry.

    After she explained to me that she had read books about the male anatomy and erogenous zones of the balls and groin. No wonder her HJ was top 3 of all time.

    Worth visiting, I for sure will be back.
    Is she FS and how fit are we talking, like visible abs fit?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape